Authors note! Please read!

Hello everyone! So obviously if you've gotten to this chapter, you finished the book; so thank you so much for reading! As I was editing this story, I read the comments and I've noticed a few patterns with them. A lot of you don't like how Liam and Louis are portrayed in the story so I want to make a few things clear, just to clear some of the judgment and opinions towards how I made them out to be.

It doesn't really bug me, it worry's me more. I know Liam was abusive in this story, and he's going to be in Pain 2, along side Louis, but just remember this is all fiction. I am madly in love with the boys and I obviously, in reality, don't see them as being these types of guys and although in the story Alee put up with it, I strongly am against any type of abuse.

I mentioned this in the very beginning with the disclaimer but I feel like some of you didn't see it, which is why I'm writing it now (since this will come up when you get the notification that I've updated). I know this book has a lot of problems such as abuse, mentions of rape, and also involves mental abuse from both Harry and Alee, but I remind you again, it's all just a story. I don't promote domestic abuse and it's obviously something I would never want to encourage to anyone. There's a reason why this story is called "Pain." It's because you're reading about the struggles of a relationships like that, and in a way, my message behind this all is to not want you to be involved in things like this, which is why I make everything so descriptive and detailed so that you're feeling what the character is feeling; so it makes you not want to go through it, you know? I've never been through what I've written about, but I know a few people who have, so I sincerely apologize if this has offended anyone, or made anyone feel some type of way because they feel like it's promoting some type of abuse to young readers. My full intention was and is to keep you entertained, not to upset you. Also, people are half half about Harry's past when he mentioned the drug part. I've known the boys for three years so I know Harry would never do something like that, and I did make it clear in the chapter that he didn't rape that girl, but some of you found that wrong and this again goes back to my intentions to entertain. It's to capture the reader, not to upset them.

What I wanted to do when I came up with this story was to make it as realistic as possible, and although some chapters goes against that, I'm just writing about things that actually happen to people out there and even though, like I said, I've never been through it, I've known people who have and I just turn their stories into inspiration to help people. 

That's why I made this book so depressing and sad. People are always like, "she's always crying. Why is there so much drama? Why can't they be happy? They literally fight in every chapter." That's the whole point of "Pain." It's to show you the dark sides of love and to teach yourself to be strong and find a way out without falling back because of it. You know what I mean? Do I sound stupid? Lol, I'm sorry I'm just trying to explain this as thoroughly and understandingly as possible without confusing you all. 

So to sum it all up; this is only a story, and only used to entertain you. Abuse and rape is such a big thing so I understand why some of you might find it insulting, and even though this is my story, it's teaching you not to be in relationships like that. And although it's a fan fiction and is all "fun and games," I wanted to write this not only to just write and update, but to show you what it's like being in such an unhealthy and mentally abusive relationship. It's not to want you to. That was my intention before even writing this, this is what I wanted to promote out there and I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear in the beginning. I don't want you all to think I'm romanticizing or accepting domestic violence. 

So, if you didn't like this book, you really shouldn't read Pain 2( which is already posted) because it's honestly going to be worse than this one, lol. But just remember, there's a purpose behind my writing and a purpose behind every chapter. It's not just to write about rape because it's a topic most popular, it's to educate you and inform you on how cruel the world can actually be, and how love shouldn't cover up what is hurting you ( even though Alee went against that in the story.) She's really stupid throughout the book, isn't she? That's the point. :) 

So anyway! Thank you again for reading, and I hope this cleared your opinions and what nots. I hope you guys are reading Pain 2 and if you're not, boo you whore. 

Just kidding :D 

Love you all so much! 

- Anna <3