Chapter 51

"Aleevonne?" I've never hated the sound of my name as much as I did when I heard her say it.

"Hello?" she said from the other end of the line. I paused and swallowed hard, laying back down and staring at the ceiling waiting for her to speak, "Alee. C'mon, talk to me." she begged making me cringe.

"so, Liam?" I asked and she paused.

"I can explain." she began to say, "it's just....I..." she sighed and we remained in silence for a few moments. I counted the seconds of her pause and I was so tempted to just hang up on her, "I can't explain." she said quietly and I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Is that it?"

"Uh--yeah."

"Kay, well bye." If I'm going to argue with her, or even fight with her I don't want it to be over the phone. I'd much rather verbally and physically show her just how I feel.

"He hurt him." I heard her say as I removed the phone from my ear to hang up.

"What?" I sat up.

"Harry hurt him."

My heart began to race with anger and frustration, "you're kidding, right?" I sarcastically laughed, "you can't be fucking serious Ava."

"I am serious." she said with a hint of attitude.

"He deserved it. He hit me." I tried my best to hold in my anger as I crawled off the bed and stood to my feet.

"I know that but Har--"

"And he's going to do the same thing to you." I interrupted and she chuckled.

"Me? No. I know how to keep a guy happy."

My blood was burning and my jaw went numb from clenching it so hard. I could tell she was smirking just from the tone of her voice and I swear in the very moment if she were in front of me I would've killed her.

"Oh, c'mon Aleevonne. You honestly think I give a shit that he's your ex?" she asked with amusment, "you're not that dumb."

"So this is why you called me? Because you're too much of a coward to come say it to my face?"

"Coward? No. Busy? Yes. I'm too busy to drop by and tell you how much of a useless bitch you are and you know, I have a few minutes on my hands to spare and I thought why not call you and rub in how happy I am with your ex boyfriend."

I began to breath heavily and it was hard for me to even control it. I felt so overwhelmed with anger and resentment towards her I wanted to explode. Her words hit my heart aggressively leaving me on the verge of tears. I knew this was going to happen, but I didn't know she'd be this harsh. It's like the world stopped spinning and even after everything Liam has done to me I've never felt this angry before.

I heard Alan and Harry chant from downstairs almost forgetting that they were here. We both remained silent for a while until she spoke again.

"But, you're happy with Harry, I'm sure. So whatever Liam and I do shouldn't concern you. Just know that I have something you lost and will never get back." with that, she hung up. I held the phone to my ear even after the call ended and froze. I stared blankely at the door while the tears slid rapidly down my cheek.

I don't think I've ever hated someone so much. Every happy memory of her burned in my head and I, with all my power, tried to mentally erase them. I never thought she'd be one of those people who I trusted and lost. And it's pissing me off even more that she said it over the phone and not to my face. She claimed to not be a coward but she's the biggest one the devil has to offer. She's obviously a good liar and the best fake bitch I know but I doubt she'll be the one smiling next time I see her.

I felt weak for some reason. As if all the life my body held was sucked out and thrown away. I tossed my phone on the bed and fell to the floor; not crying but just sitting there. I tried to put the pieces together, I tried to find some type of clues or hints showing they were together but I couldn't think of any. I couldn't fucking believe of all people. I wonder what she thought everytime I would tell her about him. I wonder what she was thinking when I told her he hit me over and over. I bet she thought "that sounds hot I want him to hit me" and you know what? There's no doubt in my mind that he will do the same and I can't wait for the day, which I know will be soon, where she'll come crawling back to me. I'm anticipating it, I'm actually looking forward to it.

"I'm too busy to drop by and tell you how much of a useless bitch you are and you know, I have a few minutes on my hands to spare and I thought why not call you and rub in how happy I am with your ex boyfriend."

That. That just rewinded and replayed in my head over and over; word for word. I felt myself going to insane. Her sick and twisted yet very well planned words seeped through my head; breaking me slowly.

I should go to her house now and show her just how much of a useless bitch I am.

I stood up with heavy motivation grabbing my phone off the bed and marching to the door. Just the thought of getting my hands on her brought the most wicked smirk to my face and I loved it. I grabbed the nob of the door and pulled it open only to bump chests with Harry. I was so heated and full of adrenaline that I basically slammed into his and almost fell over.

"Whoa!" Harry gasped grabbing my arm catching me before I fell, "watch it babe, you're going to hurt yourself." his lips that formed a smile switched to a staight line once he saw my expression, "you alright?" his eye brows furrowed together in concern as I backed up into the room. He followed me and shut the door behind him, grabbing my hand and waiting for me to respond.

"Ava called me." he took a deep breath and made his way to the edge of the bed, sitting and intertwining his fingers as they fell between his open legs.

"What did she say."

"Doesn't matter." I shook my head walking to the door and he watched.

"Where are you going?" he stood up and cut me off by standing in front of me to prevent me from leaving, "where are you going?" he asked again but this time holding authority.

"I just want to talk to her." I lied and he raised his eyebrows.

"Just want to talk to her?" he crossed his arms over his chest not buying my lie.

"Yes."

"Babe," he sighed, "don't stress over this. Let her live her life the fucked up way she chooses to live it and go on with yours. Going after her won't solve anything."

"Yes it will. I'm fucking angry!" I told him trying to bottle my anger.

"Then hit me."

"I'm not going to hit you, again."

"Take it out on me. It's better then doing it to her."

"Harry, shut up." I rubbed my head walking away, "just stop talking. You don't understand."

"What don't I understand?"

"What I'm feeling!" I yelled turning and opening my arms, "It's not that simple to just forgive and forget Harry, alright? She's with my ex boyfriend! I've known her my whole life, we've told each other everything! It's like if you left me and Conor or Niall and I dated! You'd go fucking pyscho!"

"Well first off," he licked his lips, "I'm never going to leave you," he stated like it was a fact, "second, Conor and Niall are nothing like Liam and you're obviously nothing like Ava, so shit like that would never happen. And if it did, I'd kill them then I'd kill you." he joked with a half smile but I didn't find it very funny.

"You're not funny." I crossed my arms with irritation.

"I'm hilarious." he smirked walking to me and wrapping his arms around my lower back, "I'm not going to let you hurt yourself by trying to prove your point. You're happy now, aren't you?" he looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

"Yeah." I whispered looking at my feet.

"And you love me, right?"

"Of course."

"So then if you have love and happiness, which a lot of people don't, in your life, why would you risk it over someone else?"

Even though he's right, I can't just let it slide. I can't forget it, I can't forgive her and the only way I'll at least feel a little bit better is if I get to hit her; just once.

"Yeah, I know it's hard and sure I have no idea what you're feeling but I don't want to see you unhappy, especially when the ball is on Friday." he knew by reminding me it would lighten up my mood because it's been the only thing I've been looking forward to for the past week and a half, "plus, if you go I'll have to go to make sure you'll be okay and I'm sure Liam will be there and I'd probably fuck him up even more and most probably get sent to jail."

"It's bugging me Harry, it's really bugging me." I sighed weakly, "you know what she said?" I asked.

"What?"

"She said, 'I thought why not call you and rub in how happy I am with your ex boyfriend.'" I shook my head and pulled away from him. It hurt me even more just saying it.

He doesn't understand what I'm feeling or going through, and because he doesn't he thinks that I can just forget about it and move on. I can't do that. I can't just move on like nothing ever happened and I hate he think's it's that easy. He thinks everything is so easy and that in a snap of a finger everything will be okay. Maybe with us that's how it works but not with others.

"She makes me sick." I could feel the vomit build up when the thought of Liam and Ava kissing and touching each other came to mind and I held my stomach, "do you--do you think they'll be at the dance?"

"No." he shook his head, "he's expelled he wouldn't be allowed."

"I have a feeling they're going to bring him back." I said.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because he's the star playing and everyone fucking loves him, the principal will do something to try and reinstate him."

"He isn't that mindless." he scoffed, "he wouldn't risk the safety of his students, he could get fired for that." he informed.

I'd like to think he's right but a little part of me believes he'll be back by the end of the month. It's scaring me and to be honest, I have way too much history in that school and I want to transfer. I know my mom wouldn't let me since Alan works there, it's her only excuse to keep me there.

"Come here." he instructed. He sat on the bed and he pulled me onto his lap then he turned his body and layed me down on the bed. He hovered over me and kissed my lips while his hand slipped under my shirt and rested over my belly botton, "everything will be okay. And if you want to go see her, I'll come with you." he told me with a small smile.

"Why would you come?"

"To make sure you're okay."

"She won't do anything, she's all talk."

"Just incase." he shushed me by kissing me again. He pulled away and I released myself from his grip to back up against my pillow. He followed me and rested his head on my chest while his arm crossed over my stomach. I twisted his curls with my finger and in a way, they were somewhat a stress reliever. His presence alone relieves my stress and I have no idea how he does it. His hand rubbed slow cirlces on my stomach and in no time, I heard light snoring coming from him. I pulled the covers over us and turned the lamp off, pulling my phone out of my pocket and holding it in my hand just in case zayn decided to call or text.

I began to feel anxious. Somewhat nervous and anticipating his call. Like Alan said, I shouldn't be worrying about other men when I have a good one in my life but I've missed Zayn, and I know he has missed me.

Who knew my relationship with him would've grown stronger and mine with Ava wouldn't ended? I never thought that, not even imagined it. I actually like our new friendship. It's nice knowing I have someone who cares so much for me other then Harry.

Harry was asleep on me for four hours and he didn't move once. I thought he was dead from his still movements but his back was rising and falling so I knew he was alright. Alan never came in to check on us and I'm glad he didn't. I didn't want to have to push Harry off so he wouldn't think anything was going on. I heard him go into his room though,and it's late so I'm sure he's asleep. My mom won't be home anytime soon and I've decided that I'll be staying home with Harry tomorrow.

~~~~~

I stayed awake hour after hour; drowning in my thoughts and anger. The more I thought about it, the more furious I became.

Ava and Liam.

Liam and Ava.

It disgusted me beyond belief and I wanted to punch someone or something from how angry I was. It was two in the morning when I decided to carefully pull myself from under Harry. I gently lifted his arm and slid away, slowly placing it down to not wake him. When I stood up, I heard him move and I ceased my movements hoping he didn't wake up. When I heard light snoring contiune, I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone.

I had no way to getting to Ava's house and when I looked out the window and saw Harry's car, I came up with an idea.

Uusually he empties his pockets before he sleeps but he fell asleep to quickly to do so. I tip toed to his side of the bed and I carefully touched his pocket, feeling the outline of keys. His jeans are too damn tight and I know if I even try to take it, he'll wake up. I took the chance and grabbed the fabric and lifted it, giving me easier access to his pocket. I felt the hoop in which his keys were attached to and gently tugged. I bit my lip and held my breath as I slowly pulled it out, watching him remain completely still and in deep sleep. When I pulled it out of his pocket successfully, I sighed with a relief and hurried to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked deeply right when I grabbed the nob. His voice was thick and raspy as it filled the quiet room. My hand remained on the nob while my back faced him.

"Um, nowhere." I lied.

"Come here." he ordered but I didn't follow.

"I need to use the bathroom." I lied again, this time very poorly.

"And you need my keys..why?" I heard him shift in the bed and I immediately thought about making a run for it but obviously that wouldn't work.

"Um, I don't know what you're talking about."

"I said come here." he said again holding strong dominance. I sighed and turned on my heel but didn't walk to him.

My curtains were open and the street lights shining through the window hit his face making his features noticeable. He was lying on his back with his one leg down and the other bent, his arms were spread across the bed and his hair shined under the lighting, "here." he extended his arm so that it hung from the bed and he pointed to the floor beside him.

Like a child in trouble, I sluggishly walked back to Harry and he held his hand out, "give it." he told me and I dropped the keys in it. He slid it back in his pocket and rolled back on his side.

"Come back and lay with me." he said lowly.

"Take me to Ava's." I asked and he chuckled.

"Just come back to bed."

"Just take me to Ava's." I asked again but he ignored.

"Alee, stop being stubborn and come back to bed." he was tired and it became evident as he grew impatient. His voice became heavy and I took advantage of that. I took my shoes off and slid back into the bed with him and he hugged me against his chest. Not even five minutes later, he was snoring again, but this time heavier then before. I waited another five minutes to make sure he was fully asleep and attempted to take his keys again. I slid my hand in his pocket and again grabbed the hoop and slowly pulled. When I successfully took it out without waking him, I grabbed his arm to leave but he hugged me tighter. I held the keys tight in my hand so that it wouldn't dangle and wake him but I was basically sufficating underneath his warm and strong grasp. After about three minutes of suffication, he let me go and turned on his back. I immediately rolled off the bed and grabbed my shoes, quickly but cautiously walking out. I shut the door gently and made my way down the stairs and to the door. I put my shoes on and quietly opened the door and left. When I got into his car, I froze.

When I put the key in the ignition, I pulled it right back out and sighed leaning back into my seat. I'm obviously stupid for thinking I could drive to her house and beat the shit out of her at two in the morning. When I turned to look out the window, I jumped and screamed when I saw Harry's face. His hand pressed against it and opened the door.

He looked angry.

"Out." he simply said with a straight face. I stepped out of the car and he slammed the door shut, taking his keys from my hand, "are you fucking insane?" he scrunched his face in anger.

"I was just try--"

"Shut up." he cut me off, "you could've gotten in an accident, Aleevonne. What the fuck were you thinking?" his accent was much thicker now that his anger shifted to concern.

"I know I'm sorry." I pouted with my hands behind my back. I made circles with the tip of my shoes against the concrete ground and he sighed.

"You're such a pain in the ass." he shook his head and grabbed my hand. I smiled biting my lip as he lead me back into the house, "don't do that again." he told me as I took my shoes off.

"Okay." I replied walking back up the stairs and he followed, "how'd you know?" I asked when he shut the door behind us.

"I'm not stupid, I knew you were going do it again." he grabbed the blanket and pulled it off so he could lie back down. He held it in the air waiting for me to crawl back in and I shut the lights and did, "you fell for my snorning." he smiled.

"You faked it?"

"Obviously."

"Oh, wow." he layed on his back and I rested my head against his chest as the warm blanket covered us.

"I told you I was going to go with you."

"I don't need you to help me, Harry."

"You need me just as much as I need you."

"That has nothing to do with it, but okay." his chest jumped from his throaty chuckles and I kissed it, "I'm not going to school tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because I want to stay with you." I told him drawing circles with my finger tips on his chest.

"Will your mom be okay with that?"

"I don't care." I said.

"Well, I'll take you to my place then. They're going to New York in a few hours." he reminded, "is your cheek alright?"

"Mhmm," I hummed feeling myself get more tired, "how's your wrist?"

"Eh." he shrugged, "are you tired?"

"Very."

"You were going to fight someone while feeling tired?" he asked sarcastically.

"Tired or not I would've caused serious damage."

"I like my girls rough." he joked and I playfully slapped his chest and giggled into it.

"I love you." I told him before lifting my head to kiss him goodnight.

"I love you more." he smiled hugging me tightly.

Tomorrow I'll figure out a way to get to her without Harry finding out; if that's possible.

*thanks so much for reading. please let me know what you think! also, do you guys like the new cover? I made it yesterday :) please don't forget to comment and vote! *