Chapter 1

(trailer on the left)

(people were asking me how to properly pronounce 'Aleevonne' and it's 'Alli-Von', Like Ali Simpson and Vince Vaughn)

(Also, I have a twitter account for the story where I'll be posting pictures and videos and what nots regarding this. :) Follow if you'd like. )

"Beethoven was a man full of hurt and rage. He grew up in a shattered home with an overbearing father, his childhood was far from happy, and not to mention he was practically mute half of his life. But, he turned his pain into music. He turned his pain in something so fine and ear pleasing. Do you know what his sonnets did? The impact they had on music? The dark, and somewhat forbidden keys to his master pieces are unduplicatable. My point exactly is, everyone has felt pain before, right?" Mr. Crossmen asked, "Turn that pain into something beautiful. Paint a picture, write a song, write a poem--I don't care. Speak what your heart has been dying to say, express the pain you had when you were hurt, or betrayed, or even sad. Don't think of this as an assignment, think of this as a way of confiding in yourself. Trust yourself enough to share something that boiled your blood and hurt your heart. Be honest. Don't hold back, every single memory of that pain I want you all to write it down, write it down with rage if you want!" He shouted walking down the aisles between the desks', "write it down with hatred and loath! Write it down with passion and love, with despair and resentment so that when you share with the class, let them feel your pain. Let their hearts ache with hurt just as yours did." He took a breath scanning his students before leaning against his desk crossing his ankles and arms. "Be Beethoven." He said in hush tone. As soon as the words escaped his lips the bell rang. "I want everyone to complete this assignment for Friday! Have a nice day!" He says raising his voice over the students voices as they transitioned.

"Miss Core..." He called as I walked to the door.

It had been a long, even though it was only second period. I was in a slum and a lecture had not been on my agenda, nor did I have the patience for it.

"Yes?" My books were gripped tight in my hands while I slowly walked to his direction, somewhat nervously but only because I had an idea of what he wanted to say and was worried I'd turn against myself and spill.

"Will you be doing the assignment?" He asked with much curiosity, the way a teacher would when wanting to see his student strive to their fullest.

"No." I murmured.

"And why is that?" He uncrossed his arms and made his way around his desk to his chair, lifting the fabic of his pants up from his thighs before he sat to sit more comfortably and leaned back, crossing his arms yet again looking at me attentively.

"I don't feel pain." I knew lying would only create a set of new questions, but I thought maybe giving him a quick and simple answer would shut him up.

"Sure you do." He insisted nodding his head as if it were a percise assumption.

"But I don't."

"But you do." He smiled leaning forward over his wooden desk.

"No, but I don't." I insisted, trying my best not to raise my voice toward the nosy man.

"Pull out a chair." He instructed with a light smile on his face.

"I'm going to be late for class, Mr. Crossmen." I turned on my heel to head out simply because I had no patience to listen to him talk.

"It'll be a quick one, I'll give you a pass when we're done." I hesitated for a brief moment, knowing what he was going to ask me. I wasn't in the mood nor did I want to hear what he had to say.

"Alright, how about sit down here, " He said gesturing to the seat in the front. "I'll talk, and you listen? Sounds good?" I rolled my eyes and decided to do what he said, not actually caring but rather to end the process quicker. I sat down still keeping the books tight in my arms and crossed my legs, mentally rolling my eyes at his tasteless green tie. He leaned back against the desk, resting his palms flat on it while I contemplated whether or not I should just stand up and walk out.