Chapter 62

*the 120 votes per chapter idea worked very well, so I'm going to stay with that! IAlso, a lot of you have followed me on twitter telling me how much you enjoy the story and it honestly means so much to me. I love hearing it and following you all! Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!*

The whole ride here got me thinking why he's so okay with this all. I'm not sure when Harry started to dislike Zayn, but I know they used to be good friends, or least got along well. I know Harry's a bit jealous about me hanging out with him and calling Zayn instead of him, or him texting me and calling me randomly just to check up on me. It's understandable though. I'd feel the same way if some girl did the same to him, so I get it.

We park outside of Zayn's house and Harry lets out a long sigh before turning the ignition off. He's faking it, I know he is. He doesn't want to be here and the look on his already bored face says it all.

I've already learned not to get out of the car before Harry so he could open my door, so I wait for him to. His features are straight, not even one hint of even the slightest bit of happiness or even wanting to be here. If he didn't want to come, I would've been okay with it.

He opens my door and grabs my hand, shutting it with his other as we walk up to Zayn's house. I don't see his mom's car so I'm assuming we'll be alone. I like Zayn. I like how our friendship has grown into something other than calling each other names and trying to kill each other. He's a sweet guy, he really is. I would know because we grew up together, and behind his macho stance and cocky behaviors, his heart is full of love. I know his intentions are good just as mine are and hopefully, behind Harry's jealously and uncertainly about him he will see it too.

"How long are we staying?" Harry asks as I knock on the white door.

"I'm not sure, not too long." I assure, "at least make an effort to look like you want to be here." I remark and he shoots me a glare.

"Hey!" Zayn greets with a wide smile. His beard has gotten longer and he has more tattoo's. I like it.

"Hi!" I beam and Harry nods his head. Zayn extends his arm for Harry to shake his hand and he does.

"You alright mate? How's it goin'?" he asks Harry as we follow him into the living room.

"I'm well, how are you? Your beard looks like a fuckin' bush." he laughs and Zayn joins. Good. I like where this is going. Hopefully we all get along and enjoy each others company. I really don't want to lose another friend.

"I'm good, yeah." he chuckles and we all sit on the couch, "I ordered pizza. I know it's a little early but--"

"Never too early for pizza man." Harry says spreading his legs open to get comfortable. Zayn nods his head and laughs along with me. He's sitting across from us on the black leather sofa and Harry is beside me. I cross my legs and Harry grabs my hand to hold on his lap.

"So, what's new?" Zayn leans back into the couch and crosses his arms.

We never got to really properly start over the other day because Harry come back. I was a little harsh on him when he came to my room apologizing and I feel bad for it. He was just trying to be a good friend but at the time I thought otherwise. I'm sure he knows how much he means to me and he obviously know's I didn't mean it when I said that I hated him. I couldn't possibly.

"We went to a ball." I tell him and he raises his eye brows.

"A ball?" he laughs.

"Yeah, like a dance you know?"

"Yeah, how was it?" he's amused, I can tell.

"It was great. We went last night and had a lot of fun. It was an amazing night." I nod with a smile when a quick memory of Harry touching me flashes in my head.