Chapter 53

His hand still kept my wrists pinned and I feel defenseless under him and the fear kicks in like lighting.

"Harry!" I muffle under his hand but he doesn't stop. It's unlike him to keep going or not even ask why I want him to stop, but he just ignores me. I feel the fear and panic erupt in me and I swear when I shut my eyes from the pain, Liam appeared and that horrible memory of him trying to get me to have sex with him flashes before me.

"Liam, stop!" I yell just as he moves his hand to tickle me. Harry's eyes lose the joy they held seconds ago and he pulls himself up from me taking in my fearful state. Tears are running from my eyes as I look into his confused yet angry ones. Angry because I just called him Liam and I know he's taking it the wrong way.

I push him off of me and he falls back against the couch and I hit the floor. I sit on my butt and move myself away from him as if he's some type of monster. He furrows his eyebrows and my chest starts to jump from crying. Just as he runs his fingers through his hair, he stops half way and holds a fist full of it parting his mouth, realizing what he did. My cheek is aching and the pain is intense. My palms are pressed against the ground as he stands and I back away more when he walks to me.

"Alee?" he whispers and he stops walking. He begins to breath heavily and he sighs with regret. I know he didn't mean any harm, and I know he didn't mean to scare me but his actions makes me feel otherwise, "No, no..." he shakes his head and widens his eyes while he walks towards me but I back further away from him, "Aleevonne?" he gasps and my back hits the edge of the first step. I grab a bar from is and pull myself up not breaking eye contact with him and he watches me carefully.

"Why didn't you stop?" I mange to say blinking back the tears. I feel overwhelmed and confused. I don't know if I should actually feel the way I feel towards him now or not over react.

"I thought we were messing around." he looks panicked and somewhat afraid.

"I told you to stop Harry, I was struggling under you."I point out knitting my eyebrows together.

"I wasn't trying to do what you think I was, I swear to God Alee." he informs walking to me and his words relieve me. I know he would never do it, but just the fact that Liam tried makes it hard for me to allow him to play around so roughly like that with me.

"I know, you--you just scared me..." I admit wiping my tears with my sleeve.

"Baby, I'm sorry." he takes one big step towards me and wraps his arms around my body, securing me tight and apologizing, "I swear I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear." he tells me pulling away.

What I don't get is that he knew he was hurting my cheek, he's not dumb he knew his fingers were against it so I don't understand why he didn't stop. He knew I was struggling and in pain because of the pressure he was putting on it but he continued.

I push him away and he lightly stumbles back, "I need ice." I say almost inaudibly and begin to walk up.

"Aleevonne!" he stops grabbing my wrist and walking me back down, "I'm sorry, okay? I was just messing around." he says again but my own thoughts convince me. We move to the center of the room and though he's close he seems so far away.

"You know my cheek is fucked up Harry, why do you have to be so rough?"

"I wasn't rough." he defends and I scoff in disbelief.

"Yes you were!" I yell at him and he flinches at my town, "I told you over and over to stop! I even tried pushing you away and you fucking didn't move! You covered my mouth when I told you to let me go Harry!" I yell trying my hardest not to break down but the tears beat me and start to fall quickly from my eyes, stinging my cheek.