Chapter 20

*conor is played by alex pettyfer"

"What the hell is going on!" Alan shouted with confusion demanding to know what happened. I stood in place in complete shock, unaware of what to say or do. 

The room was completely silent as Liam picked himself up from the floor. When he looked up towards me, his lip and chin was covered in blood. I looked over at Harry and his fists had blood all over his knuckles. Everyone stood around just watching as Alan continued to yell. 

"Anyone?" he shouted looking at Harry than at me.  "What happened?!" He demanded to know again. When he turned to face Liam he noticed his gushing lip. 

"Go in the kitchen." he ordered. He can't possible invite him in. 

"No, get the fuck out!" Harry shouted at him. Alan glared at Harry and he remained silent.

"Now!" he told Liam. Zayn pulled Harry back by his chest as Liam walked through the crowd that separated, allowing him to walk right through. 

"Okay show's over." Alan told everyone. They all went back to talking and laughing while Alan walked to the kitchen. 

I can't believe he let him in the house. He know's about Liam and I, obviously. He should've just sent him out. Who cares if he was bleeding he came here knowing he wasn't welcome so technically he brought this upon himself. He shouldn't be aiding him after what he's done. 

I walked down the stairs and up to Zayn who was still holding Harry back. Ava stood beside him, scared and confused.

"Let him go please?" Zayn removed his hands from his chest and I grabbed Harry's and without saying a word I began to walk him upstairs. I looked back at Ava and Zayn and I saw her shake her head and look away. 

She was beginning to annoy me so much. She should know that I would never go out with someone like Liam, and the fact that she think's Harry is like him just pisses me off. I told her what kind of guy he is, I told her Harry is nothing like him yet she still makes herself believe it. 

I lead Harry down the hall and into my room. I opened the door and we both walked in. 

"Sit on the bed." I told him shutting the door. He sat at the edge and the blood on his knuckles were beginning to drip on the floor. I grabbed some tissues from off my table and placed it on them. Without saying a word, he watched my every move. I opened my drawer and pulled out some alcohol wipes that I had and sat beside him. I held his hands in mine and grabbed the balled up bloody tissue from his and tossed it on the floor. 

"Did you invite him?" he asked as I cleaned the blood from his hands.

"I didn't even know about the party until an hour ago, so no I didn't." I responded. He didn't have one scratch on him, all the blood belonged to Liam. He watched me carefully, not my hands, but my eyes. I felt them on me, almost burning through my skin. When I cleaned his knuckled his long fingers tightly wrapped around mine, squeezing them and rubbing mine. I finished cleaning and stood up from the bed, using the same wipe to clean the blood from the floor. I tossed everything in the trash and unwrapped another wipe to clean my hands and applied some hand sanitizer. 

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked crossing my hands and legs as I sat back down beside him. 

"When I went back downstairs, he was standing in the door frame talking to Ava.” 

“Ava?” I asked knitting my eyebrows together.

“Yeah, I just snapped. I don’t know, the look on his face just pissed me the fuck off.” he said trying to contain his anger. “I was going to hit him, even if it wasn’t tonight, I was going to fucking knock him out.”