Chapter 92

"Niall?" Without hesitating, I throw my arms around his neck, pushing him out of the door frame and together we stumble into the rain. I'm terrified. Tears staining my cheeks as I hug him with every ounce of strength my body holds. Instantly, his arms secure me against his chest into an unbreakable embrace.

"Alee, what's wrong? What happened?" He asks holding me up. I can't stand from my weak knees and my vision is blurry from my tears and the rain, "why are you crying? What's wrong?" The concern and worry is evident in his tone as he holds me by my upper arms to look at me. His cheeks are stained red and his damp hair falls over his forehead. I grab a fist full of his shirt from his chest and pull, fear controlling my strength tugging the material from his chest.

"Someone's in my room!" The rain pours heavily on the streets and onto our bodies and my voice is frail making it hard for me to speak. Immediately, his eyes darken and brows pull together; not in an angry way, but in a panic. He pulls away and cups my neck in his wet hands, licking the rain droplets off his lips.

"Who? Who's inside? Aleevonne, who's inside?!" He raises his voice over the clashing sound of the rain, "Who was it? Are you hurt?" His eyes quickly examine my body head to toe, thoroughly checking every part of me to see if the intruder caused any damage.

"I don't know," I lie. I can't stand anymore. The adrenaline from the fear has worn off and I'm far too weak to stand, "I don't know who's inside." I cry pressing my cheek back against his chest. I can feel the coldness seep through the fabric of his red shirt but oddly, my cheeks are warm under his palms.

"Take my keys and wait in the car. Don't go anywhere else, and stay in there." He lets me go frantically reaching into his pockets to pull out his keys. My heart is beginning to speed again causing my chest to twist in pain.

"What? Are you crazy? We have to leave!" I yell at him. He can't be serious. He can't go in there, he might be inside and he'll get hurt.

"Just do what I say and go wait in the car!" He impatiently orders pressing the keys to my chest because I refuse to grad them. I'm not leaving him and he's not leaving me.

"Please, Niall!" I implore, "just take me to Harry's! I don't want you to go inside, please?" He pauses for a second, deciding whether or not to listen to me but there's no time to think. We have to leave.

"Go." His final decision ignites my fear as he forces my hand to grab his keys, "now!" he orders.

Niall's POV:

Shit, they discharged him.

Aleevonne's POV:

I run to the car bolting through the rain as Niall fearlessly steps into the house. Minutes pass and he still hasn't come out. Maybe he's hurt, maybe he did something to him. Worry lashes through my body and my heart begins to palpitate through my chest. Everything happened so fast and out of the blue, I still don't know whether I'm dreaming or not but I've never been so scared in my life. It all seemed so paranormal yet skilled. It was planned, I know it was. He knew where the song left off, he probably followed Niall when he dropped me off, and he probably waited for Alan to leave so he could make his move. I honestly thought that was it.

Through the mist and fog, I see Niall running down the stairs, unharmed.

His black leather seat floods with water when he sits and he slams the door shut, running his fingers through his hair to brush back the fallen strands, "No one was there." He's looking at me like I'm crazy; like I was lying.

"He left then. I swear someone was there Niall." Does he honestly think I was lying?

"Alee, are you sure you're not tired?" He questions me.