Chapter 27

*Ms. Osborn (counselor) is played by Amanda Seyfried*

"The counselor?" Harry questioned as we transitioned to our next class. We walked hand in hand through the crowed halls trying to get to her office.

"Yeah," I replied pressing myself closer to him so that people can past me without bumping into me.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" he offered.

"I don't think she'll let you in." We reached her office and he opened the door for me.

"She's not here." He said after looking around the room.

"I'll just wait I guess, you should get to class before you get a detention!" I warned.

"I'll wait with you." he told me pulling me in by my waist.

"Harry, " I giggled when he pressed his lips against my most ticklish spot on my neck.

"What was that?" he asked pulling away, "you're ticklish there?" he grinned.

"No!" I replied a little too quickly.

"So if I do it again, you won't giggle?" he question positioning himself to attack my neck.

"Nope." Just as he smirked, Ms. Osborn came and he pulled away from me.

"Mr. Styles, get to class." she told him walking between us to get into her room.

"I'll get you tonight." he whispered in my ear. He smiled knowing that sent chills down my spine and kissed me.

"Just go." I laughed rolling my eyes and turning to enter the room.

"Shut the door behind you." she took her seat and waited for me to take mine aswell. I sat down in of the one chair that was in front of her desk and placed my bag on the floor.

"I didn't do it." I said smiling.

"You're not in trouble," she laughed, "I just want to talk to you; see how you're doing." she leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs and arms.

"I'm great, how are you?"

"That's nice to hear. And I'm doing very well, thank you."

"Is that it?" I smiled picking up my bag.

"No, not yet." She leaned forward on her desk and rested her elbows on it, "I want to ask you something, if you don't mind."

"Okay."

"How's everyting at home?"

"Fine?"

"Good, good. That's good."

"Now can I leave?"

"One more thing...how's everything with you and Liam?" I had a feeling she was going to bring him up, I'm guessing since because she saw me with Harry.

"We aren't together anymore." I said looking down at my lap.

"Yes, I've noticed.." Just as I was about to answer, there was a knock on the door.

"Hold on," she whispered, "come in!" I rested my elbows on the arm rest and from my frustration I began to shake my leg.

"Take a seat Liam." my eyes grew wide when I turned to look at him.

"Are you serious?" I said moving myself to the edge of the seat ready to get up.

"I know, I know. Just relax, we're only going to talk."

"No!" I grabbed my bag and stood up to leave, "I don't want to talk. There's no reason to."

Liam stood by the door, unaware of what to do. The bruises on his face have faded into yellow and the cut on his lip seemed to have healed.