Chapter 24

(*just a friendly reminder of who plays the characters: Alee's mom is Charlize Theron, Alan is Leonardo Dicaprio (my favorite actor), Ava is Maia Mitchelle from The Fosters, Amilia is Mackenzi Foy who played Renessmee from Twlight, and Harry's mom is played by Kate Winslet.*)

"Upstairs." He ordered as we stood up in unison, still kissing. My hands remained at both sides of his neck as his tightly squeezed my hips, pressing my stomach against his. We planned to go upstairs, but the refusal to break the kiss was making it impossible. When we reached the first step at the bottom, I was walking backwards and him regular; guiding me up while the kiss grew more intense. There were some struggles, but we managed to successfully made it to the top, but basically out of breath and panting. He kicked the door open and slammed it shut with foot and we began to walk to the couch. My lips were going numb from the fast and non stop kissing but it felt so good I didn't want to stop.

"Jump." He said breaking the kiss for the first time since we were downstairs. I did what he said and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hand held me up by my butt and when we reached the couch, he threw me down so that I was laying. He pressed his one knee on the couch as he took his hoodie off, leaving him shirtless and me breathless and threw the material carelessly on the floor. He smirked when I bit my lip to watch him lower himself on me and I smiled, pulling him down faster. He layed between my legs and began to kiss my neck, leaving wet kisses.

I wanted to stop, but at the same time I didn't. The way he kissed me made me want more, the way his hands touched and squeezed my body made me want to beg him not to stop; it was all so dangerously perfect. He squeezed my breasts hard, making me moan into the kiss and he grinned, taking pride into how he made me feel. And because I could feel himself growing against me, it turned me on even more. He slipped his hand under me to lift me up from my lower back and grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. I tried so hard to stop him but my hands just went against me. I'm not ready for sex; but maybe I am...

He successfully removed my shirt and when he did, he pulled himself up with wide eyes.

"What?" I thought he saw something he didn't like so I covered myself with my arm.

"No!" He immediately said lifting my arm. "You look so fucking sexy." His voice was thick and full of lust as he bit his lip. I blushed and threw my arms over my face to cover it and laughed.

"Don't be shy." he smiled gently grabbing my wrist to show my face. "Don't be shy," he repeated with a smile, "Not around me." he leaned down and kissed my lips than my neck. He grabbed my breasts with both his hands and squeezed, kissing them and sucking them as he marked me.

I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted him so badly. I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and pushed him up from his chest so that I was straddling him as he sat. He lifted his arm to take his beanie off but I slapped it away.

"Leave it." I said before pressing my lips against his. His hands grabbed my butt and squeezed, making me jump up and arch my back, which made my breast press against his chest.

"Fuck, I can't!" He suddenly grabbed me by my side and slightly lifted me to lay me back down and he was back to being on top.

"I could do so much more when you're lying down." he winked. That made my heart jump as if someone pressed an electric pad against it.

You could his jeans getting tighter around him as he lowered himself to my jeans. The couch was big enough to allow him to rest his palms on both sides of me as he went down. He began to kiss my stomach as he unbotton and unzip my jeans and I felt paralyzed. Should I stop him...? I didn't want to, but I wanted to...if that makes any sense.