Chapter 91

*I don't want to ruin the mood of this chapter with an end note so I'll just start here. Thank you so much for the 1.2M reads, it means the world to me! But it seems that every chapter gets lower and slower votes and comments each time and its making me sad :( So please PLEASE don't forget to leave your thoughts and votes(I update every 300 votes) it would mean a ton to me. This chapter is short on propose, I have a few twists up my sleeve I'm excited to add. Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading! Also, the song for the chapter is called "Bang Bang" by Nancy Sinatra. I highly suggest you YouTube it before reading.(you might need to play it twice. I really want you guys to listen to it as you're reading.*

As I scroll, the same "unknown" name lists one after the other; never ending. This isn't who I think it is, it can't be who I think it is...

"Aleevonne? Open the door, I want to talk to you." Alan's knuckle against the doors startles me and the phone falls from my hands. Did he not get the message before? Is he that hard headed?

"Alan, go away! I'm doing my homework." I lie. My head hurts horribly, I can feel my pulse beating through my temples as I bend down to pick up my phone. I just want to be with Harry right now, that's all. No one else. I don't want to see anyone, or talk to anyone, just Harry.

"We both know that's a lie, now open up." He pleads through my wooden door.

"Alan, just leave me alone!" A boom of fury and irritation speeds through my body and escapes through my words as I yell at him. He just doesn't understand. How can he expect me to talk and reason with him after everything he has done? Even if I try to, it wouldn't happen. He dug himself in this hole and I don't have any intentions on helping him get out.

He leaves, his loud footsteps down the stairs relaxes my stiff body and for some reason, I'm in the mood for candles; candles and slow music. I need something to clear my mind, to put me at east at least. I wish Harry was here to play the piano for me. His fingers play far more better than the originals and his undeniable talent is astounding. I know he's upset and probably threw a fit at home, and it's not selfishness, but I just need to create a barrier between the drama and myself for a while. It's been coming at me back to back for the passed two weeks and I'm overwhelmed.

I grab my two Mediterranean Lavender candles and place them on my dresser and light them. I shut the lights off and grab my iPod to connect it to my tower speaker, more than ready to lie down and let the soothing energy set in. When I broke up with Liam, I went through this depression phase and made this playlist of songs. None of them really reminds me of him, but it's a good aid to my ruffled thoughts.

The soft bed comforts my back as I lie down, a small ache at the bottom from standing too long. I want to call this 'unknown' person but I'm afraid to. I have a feeling it's him, it was him last time, and it was him who called the day Harry and I broke up. I also have a feeling it was him who cut Harry's stomach and God know's what else happened between them. I still have to ask him about that, but it always seems like it's the wrong time to. Everything is always at the wrong time. Is that some sort of sign or something?

I read all of Harry's unread messages before sending him a message telling him I'm home. Starting from when I left on Saturday up until this morning, he had texted me almost twenty three times asking me if I was okay and if everything was going fine. He was so worried and I left him feeling that way. Poor thing. The unknown number called four times. Though I'm afraid to call back, I'm conflicted. I'm curious, you know? Maybe it's not him and is someone else. But the thing is, who would that 'someone' else be? Ava? Liam? The suspense is killing me but if I call back, I might unfold another problem and that's the last thing I need right now.