"Ew, do we have to watch a little kid movie every night?" Raven huffed and crossed her arms across her chest.

Mom gave her the "really?" look and said, "Raven you know that the movies need to be appropriate for Dakota when he watches it with us. Plus we haven't watched this movie in years."

I looked over at Raven again and she didn't look thrilled. She hated Cars and I think that mom picked the movie as a punishment for her, more so than a reward for me. Regardless, her choice in movie made the whole family night a little more appealing. I still wanted to go to bed early but I decided sleep could wait until after the movie.

About half way into the movie I felt my phone go off in my pajama pocket. I pulled the phone out slightly to check my notifications, but I decided against breaking the rules. Dakota was loving the movie but passed out after Lighting McQueen was retrieved from Radatorsprings.

Once the movie was over, mom wanted to take a quick bath before bed. I asked if I could get Dakota in bed while Dad made sure all the dishes from dinner were washed.

Dakota didn't make a sound as I put him in his crib for bed. The way he slept made me think about how it wouldn't be too long before he would be sleeping in a toddler bed instead of a crib.

I said a quiet goodnight to him before closing his door and going to my room.

Ravens door was wide open when I walked by and I saw her standing in front of the mirror crying. She was so quiet that I barely heard her sobs. I backtracked and stuck my head inside her room. I watched as she tried to put her hair up in a messy bun and fail. Crying harder after she failed I decided to talk to her.

“Raven, you okay?” I asked walking in her room.

She jumped and tried to whip away the tears quickly. “Go away!” She yelled.

“What's wrong?” I tried again.

“What's wrong is I'm stuck with some freak for a sister. Most girls my age go to the mall with their sisters or get advice from them. But I'm stuck with a hermit. You barely leave the house let alone ever go to the mall.” She snapped. “Why are you even still here?”

“I honestly don't know.” I said and left her room.

I waited to see what set my phone off until I was in bed with the lights off. The notification was a text message from an unknown number. I wasn't familiar with the area code but opened it up anyway, thinking the person probably had the wrong number.

Hey remember me ;) I've been meaning to tell you how cute that strawberry birthmark is.

My stomach dropped and I felt like I was going to pass out. I did have a strawberry birthmark but in a place only my family knew of, on my butt. Whoever sent this message had to have seen me naked. They had to have known who they were messaging. This wasn't some oops wrong number message.

It had to have been him. Panic filled my veins as I reread the message over and over in my mind. How did he get my number? Why did he message me? I jumped out of bed and ran over to my window, looking up and down the street for him. I half expected him to be standing in my driveway looking at my window with that devilish grin on his face.

He knew my number.

He could contact me at any given time.

Until now, I thought all the torture and mind games would only reside outside of my home. Home was the one place where I didn't have to look over my shoulder to make sure he wasn't there waiting for the perfect moment.

I was terrified. I reached for my phone. Somehow I managed to drop in the process of getting up and going to the window. I typed in Rowan in my contact search list. I needed someone to talk to. A no results message popped up. That's right I deleted Rowan's number from my phone. I blocked the number that the message came from and sat my phone on my dresser. I wanted it to be far away, so I could feel safe.

I closed my curtains making sure my window was locked. The room was dark and it added an extra ounce of fear to my blood.

Was he going to attack me again? Or was this just more of his sick mind games?

My eyes glanced over at my journal sticking out of my bag. I hadn't bothered to look at it since I took it from Rowan. I wished I could go back to the way it was before Rowan read the journal.

I got up and pulled the journal out of my bag. I took a pen out of my bedside table and flipped to the first blank page. My emotions were so bottled up that I felt like I was going to explode.

The first thing I did was write down the date.

Then I snapped back to reality.

How could I ever write in this journal again after Rowan read it? Was I that stupid to make the same mistake twice?

I threw the notebook across the room. It landed on the floor with a thud.

Hopefully Cars could work it's magic and help me rid my sleep of any nightmares. With Rowan no longer in my life I was truly alone. The worst part was I couldn't even write down my feelings. It was like nothing had changed and I was just as terrified as I was the day after I was raped. Why do I bother to keep trying?

Hi everyone thank you so much for the 5k reads

Hi everyone thank you so much for the 5k reads. We appreciate every vote and comment.

Do you think she will ever forgive Rowan? Would you forgive him? What do you think about this chapter?

Hopefully we can get wattpad to change this book to regular ratings instead of mature soon so this book can start ranking with all the support you guys have given us over the past couple months.