Chapter Thirty Two - The War: The Secret Society

Finally updated~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fiery Alpha Chapter Thirty Two – The War: The Secret Society

*Madelynn’s POV*

“I’m going. That’s final.” I said firmly, staring straight into Jayden’s eyes not going to back down.

“No. You are not going!” Jayden growled angrily at me.

“Don’t you dare growl at me!! Hailey is my friend! I am going! Moreover, I went there before. I’m more familiarised with the way to the warehouse. I can help!” I said firmly. None of us are going to back down.

“I said YOU. ARE. NOT. GOING.” Jayden clenched his teeth together and forced out every word.

“I said I. AM. GOING.” I glared at him fiercely and he stared at me firmly.

“No. You are staying in the pack house.” Just as my argument with Jayden is going on, there are some other arguments carrying in some corner of the house. I moved my head a little and looked to where the voices come from.

Chloe is following Aiden, pestering him on the way. “I want to go with you guys to save Hailey.” Chloe said.

“No, Chloe. I don’t want to get distracted while saving Hailey and I have to also look out for you.” Aiden said.

“I can protect myself.” Chloe said.

“Chloe, you have never be trained officially. You are not prepared. I won’t let you go out and get yourself killed.” Aiden replied.

“But…” Chloe wanted to protest when Aiden turned around and face her.

Aiden cupped her face gently. “Stay here… for me. I want you to be safe. And I want to be assured that while I’m saving Hailey, you are in a safe environment. Chloe, please.”

Chloe has hesitation in her eyes. I know she wanted to go and save Hailey too but on the other hand, she didn’t want Aiden to worry about her.

“Stay here, Chloe.” I spoke up.

“Ava and Madison will stay too.” I said when I saw them coming down from the stairs, chasing after the guys.

“We want to go with you guys.” Madison said.

“No, Maddy. You will stay here.” Alexander said.

“No. I want to go…” Without allowing Madison to finish her sentence, Alexander placed his finger over her lips.

“No.” Alexander said to her softly. He cupped her face and brought it near to his. “Stay here. Wait for me here.”