Chapter Thirty - She's back

The Fiery Alpha Chapter Thirty – She’s back

*Madelynn’s POV*

“Alpha! Alpha!” Suddenly, there is this guy running towards us urgently.

“What it is?” Alpha Max asked.

“Our pack is being attacked.” The guy reported.

Are Jayden and the others here? Did they come and save us? If is so, that is so great!! I cheered happily in my mind.

“By who?!” Alpha Max snapped at that guy.

“By The Secret Society.”

When those words flew out from his mouth, my heart sank. More troubles are coming our way. They probably heard about the cure which is causing a fail to their plan. And they most likely wanted Hailey too. But their motive might be different. In their point of view, they don’t need her blood at all. Her blood is an obstruction to their sickly plan of destroying mates. The only way to continue with their plan is to get rid of the cure. And to get rid of the cure, the only way is to… get rid of her.

No. No! NO! I can’t let that happen. How can I let that happen?! I need to save my friend. But how… But how?!

Upon hearing the news, Alpha Max growled angrily and stomped out of the cell. That person, probably another alpha also followed Alpha Max out of the cell. After a few minutes, I could hear a lot of growling sounds coming from outside. Suddenly, I could hear the sounds of mental bars being crashed opened. The growling sounds got even louder.

Suddenly, a huge wolf dashed into the cell and stopped to look between me and Hailey. His wolf eyes lastly landed on Hailey.

“NO!!!” The wolf started using his head to knock against Hailey’s cell. After a few times, the metal bars started to bend. I snorted inwardly. The Alpha still dare to boast about his metal bars few days back. And now his cell bars are going to get knocked down by this stupid brown wolf!! After a few more tries, the cell gate started to loosen.

“No! No!! Hailey!! Hailey!!!” I yelled. I shook the bars. I kicked. I slammed my body against the bars. Nothing worked.

Seeing the cell gate is loosened, one last hit from the wolf caused the gate the fell flat onto the floor. “NO!! NO! You are not bringing her anywhere!!!”

The wolf ignored my yelling. He used his head and threw Hailey up onto his back. “NO!!! HAILEY!!!”

I tried to pull the bars again. I’m useless against it. I can’t tear down the bars. I need strength. I need to be stronger. I need…

to be her.

‘Callie! Callie! I need your help!!’ I screamed desperately in my mind. ‘I know you can hear me. Please. Only you can help me now.’