Chapter Sixteen - The Injuries

The Fiery Alpha Chapter Sixteen – The Injuries

*Madelynn’s POV*

“No. No. NO!! Then why is the bond broken?!!” Madison started panicking.

“Maddy, the bond is still there. The mate bond is still there.” I heard Alexander said. Madison shook her heard vigorously.

“NO!!!” She cried out loud. “I can’t feel it. I can’t feel it!!!” Although I’m not very sure what she is referring to, but I can see that it is very important to her, to them.

“I can’t feel the mate bond, Alex.” Alexander has a pain expression when he heard what Madison has said. Alexander moved closer to Madison slowly. He stretched out his hand and cupped her face gently, using his thumb to wipe off her tears.

“I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.” Alexander looked into Madison’s eyes and said it repeatedly.

“If I have to constantly reminding you how much I love you, I will keep saying it and show you how much I love you every day, every minute and even every second.” Alexander said gently. Madison didn’t say anything but fixed her eyes on his, as tears continued flowing out from her eyes.

“You are my everything. You are life, Maddy. I won’t let go of you. I can’t. So please don’t give up. We will be able to find a solution. I promise.” Madison stared at Alexander for a while before nodding her head slightly. Alexander went on to wrap his arms around her, pulling her to his chest while he buried his face into her hair.

“I love you.” Alexander muffled into hair.

“Let’s give them some time together.” Ava whispered to me as she closed their room door, leaving them alone in the room.

“Ava, are you hurt anywhere?” The moment the door is closed, I turned to check on Ava.

“Just a few scratches. I’m fine.” Ava smiled at me but Chase doesn’t seem to agree with what Ava has said.

“No, you are not.” Chase grumbled. “The freaking car overturned!!! You might have hit your head or elsewhere that you probably didn’t notice!! You should have listen to me and stayed in bed!!”

“Chase, I’m fine.” Ava tried to calm her all-so-agitated boyfriend down.

“No. Not until I say you are.” Chase said stubbornly. Ava sighed softly. She went forward, snaking her arms around Chase’s waist and placed her chin on his shoulder.

“I’m fine. Really. If I’m feeling unwell, I will definitely tell you at the very first second.” Ava said.

“You promise?” Chase hugged Ava on her waist and leaned on her head.

“I promise.” Ava said. I’m really feeling relieved seeing that Ava is fine.

“What about you, Lynn? You have been in coma for 1 day. I’m glad to see you awake now.” Ava said.

“I slept for the entire 1 day?!” I shrieked in surprise.

“Yea. After seeing Madison, we thought of going to your room to check on you.” Ava said. I turned to look at Madison’s room door once more and sighed.

“She will be fine. I hope.” It hurts us to see Madison in a breaking down state. What exactly is going on?

“Do you know where Hailey and Chloe are? I would like to see them.” I asked.

“I bring you there. I want to see them too.” Ava said. Chase held onto Ava’s waist as we walked down the hallway. We stopped in front of one of the room. Even before Ava knocked on the door, a low threatening growl can be heard. Chase immediately moved in front of Ava, shielding her behind him.