Chapter Twenty Eight - Kidnapped

The Fiery Alpha Chapter Twenty Eight – Kidnapped

*Madelynn’s POV*

Once we arrived at the mall, Madison was the first one to get out from the car and the rest of us followed.

“What should we do now? Should we go and eat first?” Madison asked.

“Let’s go and eat first.” Chloe replied.

We went ahead to find a restaurant. We just went into the first restaurant that we saw and started ordering the food the moment we settled down.

After finishing our lunch, we decided to go for a movie. Then, we shop, we play, we laugh happily. However, everything ended once we stepped out of the mall. The girls’ body immediately tensed up and they are all staring straight ahead.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Hailey, you stay with Lynn.” Chloe said while stepping in front of us, with Ava and Madison beside her.

“I have contacted Aiden. They will be here any minute.” Chloe said.

“What business you have on our land?” Chloe suddenly said. I looked past Chloe’s shoulder to see a few men heading towards us.

“Did you get approval from our Alpha to enter our land?” Chloe asked firmly.  The 3 men didn’t reply. They walked up to us and focused their attention on Hailey.

“Our Alpha would like to speak to you.” One of the men with greyish hair said.

“You are not bringing Hailey anywhere. And she is not going to speak to your Alpha. If your Alpha wish to discuss about pack businesses, tell him to talk to our Alpha directly.” Chloe said. After finishing her sentence, Chloe grabbed onto Hailey’s hand wanting to walk off. But the 3 men immediately blocked in front of her.

“If your Alpha agreed to our request, we don’t have to do it the hard way. No matter what, she is coming with us!” The grey hair man barked out the words. The man standing beside him with brown hair grabbed onto Hailey’s free hand and wanted to pull her off. The rest of us immediately stood in front of Hailey and stopped the guy from taking her away.

“She is not going with you.” I said firmly, looking straight into his eyes.

“Move away!! You are just a pathetic human! Don’t get in the way!!” The brown hair guy spat his words out and shoved me to the ground.

“Lynn!!” Madison and Ava came to myself and helped me up.

“Let’s go!” The brown hair guy started pulling Hailey away.

“Chloe!!! Lynn!! Let go!!!” Hailey kept on struggling in his grip. Madison and Ava within split seconds shifted into their wolf and pounced onto the guy. The brown hair guy easily shoved Ava away and Madison took the opportunity to bite into his arm. The guy whine in pain and loosened his grip on Hailey.

“Hailey!” I immediately dashed towards Hailey and hugged her tightly.

At the same time, the other 2 guys also shifted into their wolf. Chloe quickly shifted as well. The girls came to our side and stood protectively in front of us. Just as we thought it is a 3 vs 3 match, more wolves came out of nowhere and stood behind the 3 men. And there is one in human form stood in the middle of the wolves.

“Who are you?!” I asked.

“Alpha Max of Woodridge Pack.” The man said. “Now, I don’t have time for socialising. Just give me Hailey and I will let you and your friends leave unarmed.”

“You are on our land! What makes you think we will be threatened by you?!” Hailey shouted. “I will not go anywhere with you.”

Suddenly, more wolves started approaching us. However, this time they stood around us and growled fiercely at the Woodridge Pack.