Chapter Three - Luna

Sorry for the wait. Schools started and it's getting busier each day. So finally. Here is the new chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fiery Alpha Chapter Three – Luna

*Madelynn's POV*

"Luna." I frowned at his words. Luna? Who is he calling? I looked around and realised everyone is staring at me. The moment this word came out from this new guy's mouth, almost all of the people in the canteen looked towards our direction. Silence filled up the entire canteen.

I looked kind of unsure and turned to Hailey for help. She seemed a little confused as well. She turned to stare at Brayden with an 'I-need-some-explanations' look. They continued staring at each other as if they are communicating before Hailey look away from Brayden and back to me.

"Lynn, you must be hungry already. Let's go and grab some food." Hailey hooked onto my arm and pulled me away from them. We headed towards the one of the food stall which sells burgers. The funniest thing is when we reached the stall; we are getting to stand in line. However, the people in front of us started moving out of the queue. Some of them who are still standing in line are being pulled away by others. Now, no one is queuing in front of us.

This is weird. I thought. I looked over to Hailey to see her frowning. She glared at the people around us.

"Hailey?" I tapped gently on her shoulder.

"Oh sorry. I was just... Nevermind. Let's get our food." Hailey smiled widely me.

"Since they allowed us to jump queue willingly..." Hailey pulled me to the stall and started ordering.

"1 large chicken burger and 1 medium chicken burger. With fries, large mash potatoes and coleslaw." My eyes widened in shock when I heard her orders.

"Oh no. I'm ordering for Brayden too." Hailey immediately explained to me the moment she saw me staring at me.

My mouth formed a 'O' upon hearing her answer. I smiled at her. "Both of you looks good together." I really sincerely think so. The way he looks at her like she is his world, his one and only. His eyes are fully filled with love. And no matter what happens around him, he's not very concerned about it. As long as Hailey is with him, his attention will be entirely focused on her.

Hailey turned around and looked towards our table. As I predicted, Brayden's attention is always on Hailey. When Hailey turned to look at Brayden, he is already watching her from the table he's sitting. The both of them started staring at each other again. Although I do feel that Brayden is kind of cold on the outer previously, I do believe he has a soft side. And most likely, he only shows Hailey his soft side.

"Miss. Miss. Your food is ready." I turned to face the stall and saw the food Hailey's ordered are all ready for collection. When I turned back to Hailey, she is still looking at Brayden. She totally got attracted to Brayden and she doesn't even realise that the stall owner is trying to get her attention.

"Hailey, your food is ready." I tapped gently on her shoulder again to get her attention. Unwillingly, she tore her attention away from Brayden. I pointed to her food that is placed on the front of the stall.

"I'm sorry. I got a little... distracted." Hailey looked flustered, and started biting her lips showing embarrassment.

"I know." I wriggled my eyebrows suggestively. Hailey giggled at my actions and went on to collect her food. I, on the other hand, ordered a small fish burger with some fries. Hailey waited for me and we headed back to the table together.