Chapter 34

"So I'm expecting you to turn that in tomorrow, is that okay?" their teacher's voice resounded in the room, her smile on her pretty face and Jimin noticed.

Jimin just stared at her, not really wanting to respond and just letting the other students whine with a loud, "But Ms. Kim~ We've got like, two projects due tomorrow. Could you at least move it?"

"When do you guys want it then?" she asked, her face gentle, her smile still there. Her lips were pink like her cheeks. Her skin was flawless, her long, deep side parted dark brown hair hanging over her shoulders. The dress she was wearing fit her slender figure, too, and Jimin was just there, looking at her, waiting for her to set a date and just get this over with. He was never the type to argue with his teachers, but the type to just listen, which was why when everyone said, "Tuesday next week!" he didn't complain.

"Are you sure Tuesday's okay?"

"Yeah!" they all said in unison, laughing as she giggled.

"Alright. Tuesday next week it is then," when they all cheered, she dismissed them and not wasting time, they all hurried their way out with their bags hung over their shoulders. Jimin took his time to gather his things, putting them in his bag. The room was silent as he realized he was the only student left in there. Even Taehyung went out ahead. Jungkook was with Yoongi and they excused themselves fifteen minutes ahead of time due to some issues he didn't know till Yoongi messaged him, saying he'll meet up with him later and that he was sorry for dragging Jungkook along. Jimin smiled at the memory, texting him back that it was totally fine. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were making a bet, saying the first one to reach the cafeteria would have them do his homework for a week, which made the three of them run at the speed of light. That left Jimin alone, but he didn't mind since they all had their own lives anyway, and at the end of the day, they'd still have time for each other.

There was no day they wouldn't spend at least three hours for themselves.

They were all like brothers and no one could break their bond.

"Park Jimin?"

By the sound of his name, Jimin's eyes were as wide as saucers as he turned around, seeing Ms. Kim still there at her desk, looking worried. Her eyes were on him and just by that, Jimin was worried, too.

"O-Oh, yes? Ms. Kim?"

"Could you come here for a second?" She requested, her voice barely above a whisper, but he still heard it. He made sure his bag was closed before he made his way over to her, his footsteps unsure, and it seemed as if every step echoed because that's how quiet it was.

"I'm right here," Jimin gave her a small smile as she smiled back. Maybe her smile wasn't as wide as his, but Jimin still liked that she smiled anyway. It was better than silence engulfing them and he didn't want that. "What is it?"

"Remember last time? What I did to you?" She asked, searching Jimin's eyes if he had some sort of reaction.

Jimin looked down, averting his gaze from her eyes down to the pastel colored books she had on the table.

"Jimin?"

She sighed, knowing Jimin knew what she meant. Just by the way he was now looking at the table's edges and avoiding her eyes confirmed her thoughts.

Of course he remembers.

She embarrassed him in front of everyone, asking if he was starving himself since it was painfully obvious that he was losing so much weight. It was true that he did starve himself at times, even though he said he didn't, but the fact that she put him on the spot, humiliating him, made that memory unforgettable. He tried to forget it, he really did, but if her character was as pretty as her appearance, it would've been better.