Chapter 23

Namjoon thought that night, they'd watch a movie they all liked, with Jin wanting them to try street food for a change, but seeing as Taehyung wanted to play video games, they let Jimin choose what he wanted, and in the end, Namjoon won. Namjoon had a proud smirk as he chuckled to himself, but Jin gave him a light slap in the arm, saying he shouldn't get it into his head because he was just lucky this time, that Jimin was up for a movie marathon. That just earned a loud laugh from Namjoon as he saw Jin pout and roll his eyes with a smile on his face, now setting more pillows and blankets in Jimin's living room. In five minutes, everyone was there with the lights off and the movie starting to play.

Not knowing where he'd sit, Jimin just chose a random spot on the couch, plumping up the soft pillows and putting a blanket over himself. Silently whining that Jimin chose Namjoon over him, Jin pulled on Jimin's arm, saying that he should at least sit next to him and cuddle because he was the mom of the group, and laughing, Jimin nodded in the dark and scooted closer to him. The shorter one found himself settled in between Jin's legs as Jin pulled him in even closer, Jimin's back pressed against Jin's chest and his neck on Jin's left shoulder as they watched the movie, and Taehyung, feeling left out, held Jimin's right hand because no one was there to cuddle with him.

As the movie progressed, Jimin found out that Taehyung must've been so sleepy that he was now huddled up in the corner of Jimin's couch, hugging Hoseok and sleeping soundly like a peaceful child. Hoseok noticed Jimin looked their way and he shared a look with Jimin as he smiled, putting his index finger to his lips, telling Jimin not to make any noise since Taehyung was sleeping, and Jimin chuckled, nodding his head up and down, telling Hoseok not to worry. Taehyung deserved to rest, Jimin thought. The jolly, hyper bestfriend of his must've spent all his time playing with his cousins back home, in Daegu, that he spent all his energy and now he was tired. As much as he loved his parents, Taehyung loved children, too. That was one of the reasons why Jimin had a soft spot for him.

By the time they started their second movie, Jin excused himself to get more popcorn, and Jimin nodded once again, making out Jin's silhouette in the dark, his retreating figure as he disappeared into the kitchen, and right there, Jimin noticed it had gotten colder, with no warmth surrounding him anymore. Yoongi was on the floor, his eyes glued to the screen, and Namjoon's eyes were fixed there, too, and he looked so serious that Jimin didn't want to disturb them. Just as he was going to excuse himself if he could go to the kitchen to grab more drinks, he felt someone else's warmth coming closer, that person sitting next to him and Jimin immediately knew who it was by the feel of that person's shoulder touching his slightly, and Jimin felt a spark igniting in the dark.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, and though the older one couldn't see him in the dark, he knew Jungkook was worried, his voice lacing with concern. It was funny how everytime, the younger one would get worried about him, and deep inside, Jimin was thankful, but Jungkook also needed to know that sometimes, he's okay and he's not always down. During times like these, when he's with Jungkook, with Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin, he felt like he was complete, where he could have people to listen to him, be there for him when he needed someone to talk to, when he needed a shoulder to cry on. They were there, and Jimin felt so full, so full that he felt like their love was overflowing and Jimin can't help but think he's the most fortunate person in the world. When Jungkook takes hold of the warm blanket and drapes it over them like a cocoon, Jimin's sure he'd explode because he's getting so much love he didn't deserve. "Are you cold? I can get you something warm to drink."

Jimin smiles into the warmth emitting from the younger one, in his arms as Jimin snuggles closer, and he just wants Jungkook to stay. He'd rather have Jungkook stay in his place and not leave because his warmth was different from the others. Jin's warmth, Taehyung's warmth, they felt like safety, but Jungkook's warmth felt like home. Jimin's thoughts somehow told him that Jungkook's warmth was a mixture of peace and something else he couldn't pinpoint because it always made Jimin feel thousands of emotions deep inside, those butterflies inside of his stomach struggling and wanting to break free because it was all too much - Jungkook was too much. Jimin couldn't explain it, and he couldn't explain why he was pulling Jungkook closer to him under the blanket, inhaling the younger's sweet scent, that familiar scent, that Jimin's hand was now on the younger one's waist as he said, "You're warm. Your warmth is all I need. I don't need anything else."