Chapter 27

"Okay, so who wants to start first?" Namjoon asked, his eyebrows wiggling.

They were all in a circle, in Jimin's living room, and if it weren't for Jin begging for them to play some sort of 'game,' they wouldn't be there, well, not at 10 am in the morning at least.

"Can someone please tell me why we're playing truth or dare early in the morning," Yoongi asked, looking so confused. "Isn't this like, isn't it better if we do it at night? You know, the mystery and all?" He suggested, also wiggling his eyebrows and mirroring Namjoon's expression. That earned him a smack on the arm and he hissed in pain. "What was that for?" He growled at Taehyung who somehow got his lame joke and Yoongi couldn't help but frown. "Hey, that's not what I meant," he defended himself, earning a laugh from everyone.

"Jin hyung likes truth or dare," Jungkook opened up, glancing his way. He tried to contain his laugh. "He once dared Namjoon hyung to cook for all of us when most of you were out. I was the only one at home with Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. Guess what happened?"

"He almost burned the house down," Jimin answered, letting out his signature laugh with that cute squeak at the end.

"Close."

"He got scolded by Jin hyung?" Hoseok tilted his head, his eyes wide. "Oh! I know! Wait!" He stood up, making a wild guess. "He broke the chopping board and the knife!"

"You guys are so mean, go away," Namjoon fake cried, covering his face as he stiffled a chuckle. "I tried, okay!"

"The food got burnt. They had to throw Jin's favorite cooking pot," Jungkook smiled smugly, earning a glare from Namjoon. The younger one managed to avoid Namjoon's hands which were about to go to his waist just so he could tickle Jungkook, but Jungkook's reflexes were fast.

"Okay, okay, fine, I'll start first!" Jin clapped his hands, ushering everyone to settle down and take this game seriously like it mattered. His face was so serious, but that childish grin on his face was enough for Yoongi to try to stand up and run while he still had the chance, but Taehyung pulled him down and laughed.

"Yoongi hyung's scared, huh?" Taehyung teased.

"What? No, of course not!" Yoongi defended himself. "I-I just think it's too early for this!" he stuttered, hiding the fear that was obviously showing. He honestly hated games that involved dares since he knew when it involved his friends who were now sitting in a circle, waiting for him, this thing would turn out crazy.

"So Yoongi," Jin clasped his hands.

"I don't feel good," Hoseok said, sensing Jin would ask a dumb question, but that idiotic grin on his face showed that he was waiting for the question.

"Would you date Jimin or would you date Hoseok?" Jin laughed, earning an 'Ohhhh~' from almost everyone as they howled and waited for Yoongi to answer.

"What in the world!" Yoongi screamed, shocked.

"That's not an answer!"

"I LOVE THIS!" Taehyung jumped and clapped his hands. "I LOVE THIS, I LOVE THIS, I LOVE THIS, I LOVE THIS-"

"I PASS!"

"BUT YOU CAN'T PASS!" Hoseok screamed back at Yoongi, laughing.

"No one said the rules!"

"I'm waiting," Namjoon chuckled. "We all are."

"Okay, next!" Jimin giggled, diverting the topic, saying, "This is for Taehyung! Truth or dare?"

Taehyung picked truth.

"Would you rather eat Namjoon hyung's cooking or your own?" Jimin asked.