Chapter 15

"Here, eat this!" Yoongi said cheerfully, letting Jimin have a taste of what he was eating, which was kind of surprising because he'd usually stay silent and he'd rather rest, but now, he was jolly. Jimin chewed on the food happily, a smile on his face as he munched on it with bulging cheeks. His eyesmile was shown once again as he smiled wider as if saying he was thankful to Yoongi, so the older one just gave him a side smile like he was saying, 'No problem.'

Jin whined because he was more special, and because Jimin was his baby, yet, when he gives Jimin food, the younger one wouldn't receive it most of the time, and not only did it worry Jin, but it also hurt his feelings.

"Oh, so you're avoiding me now, huh?" Jin muttered with a pout, his heart shattering. "When he gives you food, you eat it, but if it's me, you don't? I'm hurt," he continued, his pout more visible, but all of them just laughed it off, Jimin smiling as he nudged Jin's arm.

"Come on now, Jin hyung. Don't be like that, here, feed me now, I'll eat whatever you give me," Jimin opened his mouth, making Jin squeal as he clapped his hands, digging from his bowl of food as he brought it closer to Jimin's lips. "Now open your sexy lips and say 'Ahhh~' baby Jimin!"

"Oh, my God, he's not a baby," Hoseok groaned which caused laughter all around the table, but he was kidding and they knew it. Hoseok just looked at Jimin with a smile, as he gave a sigh of contentment. He didn't know why Jimin looked like he was so fragile, but that only made Hoseok want to take care of him more. Jimin was so precious that he didn't want anyone to break the boy who was munching on his food happily.

As Yoongi fed Jimin more, Taehyung, all of a sudden, stood up from his chair, shocking everyone.

"No, Jimin, spit that out! Here, take my rice! It tastes better than Yoongi's!" Taehyung exclaimed, glaring at Yoongi who just rolled his eyes, happy that Jimin was enjoying the food he was chewing on. He liked seeing Jimin eat. "JIMIN, I SAID SPIT THAT OUT!" Taehyung fake cried this time, making Jungkook console him as Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger one, complaining how Jimin didn't love him anymore because he loved Yoongi more than him now.

"You guys are so stupid, here, Jimin, take my noodles instead," Namjoon gave Jimin a breathtaking smile as his dimples were showing, and Jimin couldn't help but smile wider. Jin pretended to barf because Jimin was his baby. He was the mother of the group!

"I love you guys, I won't spit this out because seriously, it's not good to spit food out," Jimin smiled, but noticing that he said that, he stopped. Who was he to say this? He'd been starving, he'd vomit his food out, and now he talks about not spitting food out because it's not good?

Who was he kidding?

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked, concerned, as he set aside the hair strands that were covering Jimin's face, to the side, just to see him better. Yoongi, going closer to Jimin's face, inspected him to see if he was crying or not. He wasn't that good when it came to showing his emotions because he'd rather write them down on a piece of paper, but now that Jimin had his head low, he felt uneasy, and he didn't know what to do but bring Jimin closer to him. "Jimin, what's wrong?"

"I...I just," Jimin stuttered, but he couldn't say anything.

He couldn't tell them he was starving himself.

Jimin knew very well that they were suspecting him of doing such things, but he also knew that they were waiting for him to tell them that what the teacher said was true, and that he'd been starving. He didn't want them to know that he avoided eating food at all costs because he didn't like seeing himself in the mirror every single day looking hideous. He couldn't stand seeing himself. He wasn't good enough.