☀️7 minutes in heaven☀️

Trinity Jackson p.o.v

We were currently standing in the small storage cupboard. I still wasn't quite sure what was going on. Dele was towering over me, and awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I could feel his breath slightly as he took large deep ones. The tension in the air was thick I could feel it. What the heck am I even doing in here. "Time starts now!" Winks shouted and tapped on the storage door three times. My face began to heat up, and my palms got sweaty. (mums spaghetti (; )

I didn't dare look up at Dele, what if we kissed? Would that make things weird? I mean yeah, I did want to kiss him. But that was two and a half years ago! I shuffled on my feet. "Urm..." he said awkwardly. I felt him turn his head towards me as I stared down at the floor, my face shining bright. Why am I even nervous. Me and Dele have been best friends for years and yes I know I liked him a few years back, but that was a phase. I gathered the confidence to look up at him and I smiled. "Are we supposed to kiss now" I took the mick and he laughed. We heard scuffling out side the door.

I rolled my eyes and watched as Dele moved closer to me, bringing his mouth to my ear. "Wanna give them a show?" He whispered, almost pur like. I grinned, grabbed his shoulders and gently, but forcefully pushed him back, he looked astonished. This movement caused a few of the mops and brooms to fall over. "Oh Dele!" I groaned and covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Dele had to do the same. "Oh my god" was what we heard from outside the door, small hushed voices and chattering. I composed myself and began moving stuff about as if we were having a very steamy make up session. Dele did the same. "Come here, you" Dele almost purred again, causing me to giggle softly. "Okay! 7 minutes are up!" Ruby Mae yelled and I heard movement behind the door. I turned around and tripped over the broom that was lying on the floor, falling straight into dele, him crashing into the wall. His hand secured me in place to prevent me falling, through being on my waist. I began laughing and so did he as my hands were on his shoulders. When we stopped, we stayed in the same position, eyes locked. I frowned a tad, confused at what was happening. His thumb softly moved forward and backwards, as my shirt had ridden up when he grabbed my waist.

He gave a small smile, and I leant in. I LEANT IN. What was I doing. Deles nervous gaze looked between my eyes then down to my lips and then eyes again. The door swung open and we both swiped our heads to the right to see the boys plus Ruby Mae watching us our faces inches apart. Of course the guys began hooting and I immediately jumped back from Deles grasp, and sped out the cleaning room, past the boys and upstairs.

I went into the bathroom, locked the door and sat in the empty bath tub.
----------

Dele Allis' p.o.v

Wow. She leant in. Why would she lean in? I thought as she scurried off. I followed after her but Dier stopped me. "Let me" he nodded, and I agreed. They were in there a good few minutes. What were they doing? Does Dier like her? I couldn't take it any longer and I slipped out of Ruby Maes view and went to the bathroom.

" I was..conclusion..I don't like Dele." I briefly heard Trinity yell. My face began to redden, not with embarrassment but with anger. I was hurt. I'd just never admit it to her. I couldn't help but clench my fists together. I walked away from the door and into my bedroom, slamming it loud. Why am I being such a little child. I knew the day she'd tell me what I already know would come, so why the heck was I whining.

Because it still hurt. I lay back on the bed and throw a cushion or two. I heard my door creak open. "Go away" I grumbled and lay on my stomach facing the headboard. "Dele?" Ruby's voice danced around the room. I felt a weight on the bed as she sat down. "What's going on?" She asked. I continued looking at the headboard. "I thought we were having a good time" she said and copied my position. What was I doing?! I had a gorgeous girl next to me who has a sound personality and gets on well with my friends. I also had the impression she liked me. And I mean she is beautiful. I need to stop being such a little damn cry baby. I looked at her and smiled. "We are" resulting in her pearly whites being displayed. I felt my hands become sweaty and a funny feeling in my stomach. Maybe I was hungry. Time to stop wasting my energy on trying to get Trinity to like me. It's time to move on.
---------
Trinity Jackson p.o.v

I was confused as to why I did it. Why I leant in. I'm not in love with dele, I don't fancy Dele. My phone chimed. It was Dier.

Dier: Hey, soft lips ;) Are you okay?

I laughed a little and replied.

Me: I'm okay, just chillaxing.

Dier: In the tub?

I gave a confused look and heard a tap at the door. Dier. I got up walked over and unlocked the door. "Hello." He smiled "Hi" I gave a small smile back. I let him in and locked the door again and went and sat back in the bath tub. Dier walked over and squished in too, facing me. "So." He started "why are you in here all alone?" He asked and leant back, placing his arms on the side of the tub. I pulled my knees up to my chest and shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure. I think..." I started and frowned. "You think..." Dier responded, questioning me. I let out a large breath of air. "Ok, so. Well, I..you see. Hm." I started. He began chuckling and listened in. "Ugh..okay. I liked Dele." I said, my face reddening. He looked surprised for a second then moved his head side to side his eyes following. "Yeah, I could've guessed that. What's the problem with that?" He asked, focusing in. I felt my face burn. "I don't know if i do. I mean I did, but I thought I stopped. I was at the conclusion that I don't like Dele!" I began, trailed on a little and continued "But that cupboard. Jesus that storage room. I leant in. I LEANT IN. I don't know why, I thought me and Dele were friends. I didn't think anything more could be ther----" he cut me off and placed his hands on mine. "Woah woah. Calm down Trinity." He cooed. "I just. I don't know what's going on." I sighed my face red from the none stop talking. "Wait, so you didn't kiss in the cupboard?" He questioned me. "No. we just pretended" I said defeated. "And then you leant in to kiss him?" He asked. "Yeah.." I mumbled. I felt a warm drop of water hit my arm, and realised it came from me. I was crying?

Something seriously messed up is going on. Why am I feeling this? I don't like Dele! I did, but like I said that was a phase! Dier sighed. "Okay. We can go about this one of two ways. You can pretend you don't feel anything, hide it away and hope it disappears like before" he spoke and I grunted. "or." He started. " you can hang with Dele for a few days alone, try and figure out what you're feeling and tell him." He finished and sat back looking like he'd just won the premier league ;) I looked up at him. "What if I do like him, and he knocks me back. Or worse!" I yelled. "What's worse than rejection?" He chuckled.

"I lose him" I whispered. Anger filled me and I stood up and got out of the tub. "This is bullshi----" I was cut off by a knock at the door. "Just calm down. Things will sort itself out. Think about your options." Dier said getting up and placing a kiss on my forehead. We opened the door and Son and Ruby Mae were standing there, looking amused. "Jesus, first Dier then Dele then Dier again. You are a cheeky little whore aren't you." She said jokingly, however I sensed a sting in her remark and I grit my teeth and clenched my fists into a ball. "We were just talking." Dier said before I could retaliate.

-------////——-/////———-//////———-/////——-

Made an IG dedicated to Dele and Tottenham. Give it a follow if you like.
Username: lovedelealli

Boooooo u whore

Stay Groovy - trv

✨Stay Groovy✨ - trv