💓'She was enchanting'💓

Trinity Jackson p.o.v

Maybe we weren't meant to be together. Maybe he was better off with Ruby Mae. Maybe he doesn't even like me. These thoughts ran through my mind as I ate my cereal at the living room table. "Trin?" A distant voice rang. "Trinity" I heard laughing. It was Son and Winks. I tuned back in and realised, my mouth was wide open and the spoon was hoovering just in front of it. The milk slowly dropping off. I chuckled. "How long have I been like this?" I asked, as they laughed. I put the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher and sat next to them. My phone buzzed.

H💜: Hey Princess, wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? You and me on a date?xxx

I smiled and immediately replied.

Me: I would love to xx

This gave me a chance to wear something pretty. I squealed with excitement. "I'm going on a date with Harry!" I grinned as Son and Winks smiled along. My phone buzzed.

H💜: Pick you up at Deles', at 6:30pm xxx

Why from Deles? He knows where I live. I huffed then got up. I was going to go home and start getting ready, even though it was only 2:30pm. "See you guys later! I'm going on a date" I squealed again, causing them to laugh. My mind immediately raced to Dele. Maybe it was just another phase. I mean surely I can't be excited for a date that isn't with Dele, unless I didn't really like him in that way?

----------

I arrived home and preparations began.   I started with washing my hair, I left it tucked away in a towel, and luckily my legs were already shaved, I went over it quickly again though. I used strawberry shower gel. I got out and looked around my cupboard for what to wear. I was wearing my turquoise gown around me and pacing up and down in front of the wardrobe. I think I'll wear something feminine. I flicked through and found my long sleeved dark red crop top, which fit just perfectly and a light coloured high waist skirt. I found a pair of velvet heels that matched nicely with the skirt. I quickly got underdressed and re dressed into the outfit.

I'd lent this outfit to my friend from work once, for one of her dates

I'd lent this outfit to my friend from work once, for one of her dates. Instead of wearing the necklace like that, I wore my heart locket which was given to me from my brother.

 Instead of wearing the necklace like that, I wore my heart locket which was given to me from my brother