🌙Filler Chapter🌙 - Sorry x x x

Trinity Jackson p.o.v

Dele and Ruby Mae came out of the bedroom smiling. Her hair a mess, him doing up his zipper, her pulling down her dress at the bottom and his shirt off. I felt a lump form in my throat as I caught his eye. I actually felt a little sick. I frowned at him, feeling hurt. I don't know what I expected. I got up and shrugged on my jacket, still in pyjamas. "Dier, I'm going to head on home. See you later." I told him and gave him a hug. I walked towards the door. "Trin?" Dele sighed rushing towards me, but I purposely slammed the door closed and walked down the road; wanting to be alone for a bit.

Maybe I was just being stroppy? It's not his fault if he didn't pick me. But then again all the mixed signals and signs are really throwing me off. It was beginning to get cold outside again, as the wind blew in circles around me. My head was spinning. I was so conflicted with keeping Dele happy and trying to figure out what he really wanted that it was driving me insane.

The Spurs game was later today and I didn't feel like going, but I've never missed a game and I don't want to start now. I eventually made it home and had a shower; washing my hair and drying it once out. I left it in its' natural curls and put on the 'Dier' Tottenham shirt. We'd grown closer and I liked it, having someone to talk to. I shrugged on some skinny black jeans, my black converses and put on a touch of mascara. It was getting fairly late, so I made my way to the stadium. This was going to be hell, I just know it.

-------////-----////------///----

Been super busy so just a little filler, really sorry. I'm not sure if I should continue this to the end? Lmao idek if anyone is reading or wants to read.

Let me know anyways
I was listening to American Pie by Don McLean when I wrote this idk gave me inspiration for the shortest chapter in history😂

Much love xx

Stay Groovy - trv

I love my team ⚽️⚽️⚽️