🌸Jesus Fuck🌸

Trinity Jackson p.o.v

It had been a few days since the storm, things had cleared up nicely, which was good. But all that was running though my mind was Dele and the things I felt towards him. I groaned and rolled off my sofa, the blanket tangling around my legs and feet. The morning light streamed through the small crack of the curtain, from the window. I hadn't been to sleep yet, and I was gagging for some rest. I stood up and made my way to my counter, in my fluffy slippers. I boiled the kettle and jumped up onto the countertop. I owned a small studio apartment, the only other room being the toilet. I used the remote to put the TV on, letting the music play.

I poured the hot water into a mug with the coffee beans at the bottom. I took a few big gulps then placed the cup on the side. I jumped off the counter as there was a knock on the door. I wonder who that could be I thought as I shrugged on a jumper. I went to the door and swung it open. Greeted by Harry and...Dele. "Hi" I awkwardly said whilst looking between them. "Hello Baby" Harry smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I gladly hugged him back and looked up at Dele, him looking at me. He smiled small-ly and I looked away. My face burned bright and my palms got sweaty. I pulled away from Harry and let them in. They came in and sat on the sofa. I closed the door and sighed as I turned to them. Both of them watching me.

"So.." I trailed on as I fidgeted with the bottom of my shorts. "Come sit" Harry said and patted the seat between him and Dele. I trotted over and planted myself between them. I automatically went to lean on Dele, but stopped. Normally I would lean on him, however under this circumstance, maybe not. I scooted over to Harry and leant on his shoulder. I felt a shuffle to the right of me and then I heard tapping on a phone. I glanced slightly to my right and wondered what he was thinking. I turned back to the TV, and huffed. "You alright?" Dele half laughed. I looked at him and scanned his face, then nodded. Jesus. Harry's arm wrapped around me and I felt warm and safe. But was it his arm I wanted around me?

I grunted again, stood up and walked to the kitchen, both males watching me. I went and sat on the counter. "You sure you're alright, love?" Harry asked getting up and walking over. He stood in between my legs and had his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I smiled and put my arms on his shoulders. I couldn't help it but I glanced over at Dele, him already watching. He shifted his gaze and faced the TV. I don't know what I'm doing. Harry used his hand to move my face towards him, causing my face to heat up. He leant in and kissed me; resulting in me smiling and kissing him back. I heard a few shuffling and then the door closed. Harry pulled away, and we looked towards the door. "Guess that leaves two" Harry said and turned to me, whilst winking. I smiled nervously. He pulled me down by the belt hoops of my jeans and my feet plonked to the floor, I looked up at him and smiled. We walked over to the sofa and we sat down, my legs laying on top of his lap. His hand twiddled around on the end of my jean, near the top of my socks. I flicked through the channel and then felt Harry move one of my legs behind his back, so that he was in between my legs. He faced me, leant up and kissed me. He changed his position so he was leaning over me now. I put my hand on the back of his neck as we kissed, his legs slightly pushing mine apart. We pulled away breathlessly and he smiled, resulting in me smiling. He leant down again and began kissing my neck, I smiled in pleasure as his lips trailed down towards my collar bone. His hand slipped up my shirt and the other held my waist. I felt slightly uncomfortable. "Harry" I spoke, as his hand made shapes along my stomach, going up, the grip on my waist began to tighten, causing a dull sore pressure on my side. "Harry" I said again as he continued kissing me. "Harry!" I said a little louder and pushed him back a little bit. He looked down at me a bit surprised, and then the look of guilt came upon his face. He sat up immediately and sat on the other end of the sofa. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He rushed as he looked at me. "Harry, its fine. You didn't know which direction this was going in. I let you know and you respected that." I said and leant forward and put a hand on his cheek. "I really didn't mean to do that, just got carried away. I'm sorry" he spoke again and looked at me, causing me to feel funny. "Harry, honestly, I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay" I half laughed.