✨"You can tell me..."✨

Trinity Jackson p.o.v

I snuggled into the blanket as Dier sat on the bean bag chair and my feet rested on Deles lap. We'd watched a few movies and everyone was getting tired. "You guys want to crash here?" I asked, glancing at them. "Yeah, sounds good." Dele said, holding my feet on his lap. I swallowed hard. We finished watching our fifth movie and Dier put another one on. I went and sat on the bed, as Dier lay on the sofa and Dele now on the beanbag chair. I yawned and crawled into bed. "Dele where are you sleeping?" I asked from under the covers. He shrugged a little and looked like he was day dreaming. I frowned in confusion.

"Are you.." I started then decided not to ask if he was okay. "Are you and Ruby Mae okay?" I questioned looking at him. His head slowly turned towards me. "W-why would you ask that?" He questioned me, shuffling a little then standing up. I frowned. Is he angry? He walked over and sat on the end of the bed. I shuffled up so my back was leaning on my pillows. We heard light snores from Dier signalling he was asleep. "I don't know...you seemed a little...I don't know." I said fidgeting with my fingers, nervously. "Yeah, no.." he said shaking his head, looking up at me and smiling. I could sense sadness in his eyes though.

"Dele.." I whispered, in hopes he'd tell me what's wrong. He looked down at his hands. "Do you ever feel like maybe.." he started, swallowing hard. "You're in a relationship with the wrong person.." he whispered glancing up at me. I raised my eyebrows slightly. "Yes. I felt that with Harry." I swallowed hard, my hands becoming sweaty. "Yeah?" He said "Who did you see yourself with?" He slowly leant forward. I wanted to tell him. Maybe I could tell him now?

"I..I saw myself with.." Jesus why can't I just say it. YOU. You. YOU. You.

YOU!!!

I huffed and he leant back a little. "I saw myself with..." I gulped as his eyes scanned my face. He reached forward and took my hand. "You can tell me.." he whispered. I smiled, and knew I could. "I saw myself...well, I still see myself being with.." I stopped as he nodded and I smiled wide.

"You.." I whispered.

-----////------/////------///-----

Made an IG dedicated to Dele and Tottenham. Give it a follow if you like.
Username: lovedelealli

Short filler chapter. You'll either love or hate the next chapter😂✨💜

Stay Groovy - trv

Sonny is so gorgeousssss