🌙Confusion🌙

Trinity Jackson p.o.v

I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Maybe I should break up with Harry. I mean, it's not even the whole missed our first date, barely see each other, snobby attitude. It's just I don't really feel anything anymore. I don't know if I feel anything for anyone anymore. Especially not after what happened last night.

{12 hours earlier}

Dele Alli p.o.v

I can't believe it, she asked me. She asked me to kiss her. And then she asked again. Does she like me? Is she just confused? Is she still into Harry?
I can't keep going back and forth wondering if I have a chance with her or if she really wants to be with me but is too scared to tell me. I huffed as we all sat around my living room. "You alright Del?" Ruby Mae asked, holding onto her beer, using the nickname Trin gave me. I rolled me eyes at that. She gave a hurt look, which only made me sad. I didn't want to upset her or hurt her.

I lent over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled and went a rose red. I smiled and lent back in my seat, my eyes falling on Trin. She was watching us, pain? Maybe in her facial expression. I didn't want to hurt Trinity either. She took a sip from her beer. This was too complicated and too messy. I huffed again, got up and went to the kitchen. I scratched the back of my head as I looked in the fridge. My mind wondering.

I thought of Ruby Mae, she's beautiful, sweet, caring...but she's not Trinity. Trinity had the power to make me feel things I didn't know I could. Just the mention of her name makes my heart beat out of my chest. I gripped the fridge door handle in annoyance. I can't keep focusing on two girls. I need to pick one. That is if I have two to pick from. Trinity might not even see me that way. I huffed again. "Del" a voice rang. I turned quickly and gave a small smile. "You sure you're okay?" She asked me, leaning on the counter. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright" I said to her. She stood up straight and walked over. I looked down at her, amused as she was now wearing my shirt and a pair of my shorts. "You know what they say." She started. Was she drunk? I could smell beer from her breath. She was drunk. "A kiss makes everything better" she smiled, a small hiccup finishing off her sentence.

I smiled. "Come on, let's get you to bed" I told her, gently turning her around and walking her out of the kitchen. Some of the lads were too busy messing around or talking to notice me helping her. Except the other girl I was thinking about. She looked at me, stared with an intensity. I swallowed hard and continued walking the drunk female to my bedroom. She immediately jumped on the bed and clumsily got under the covers. I sat on the bed as she looked at me. "You sleep here tonight, and tomorrow I'll bring you a nice breakfast in bed" I told her as she brushed her hair back. She nodded and continued looking at me. I lent in and kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight" I told her standing up, her face turning a ruby red colour. "Dele" she said as I went to open the door. I turned to her. "Yeah?" I whispered. "Come h-here" she mumbled and snuggled into the duvet. I pondered on what I should do.

I walked back over. "I w-want to tell you something" she said I leant down and knelt on my knees. She was on her side facing me, eyes closed. Then she said it. She told me. "Love you" she whispered, then her breathing got heavy and she was asleep. 'Love you', 'Love you', 'Love you'. That's all that raced through my mind. She loved me? I stood up and walked out of the room. I went back into the lounge and sat next to Dier. My face probably colourless.

---------////-----/////------////-----

Made an IG dedicated to Dele and Tottenham. Give it a follow if you like.
Username: lovedelealli

BOOO SHEIFOWLDHQID
BAIIII
Stay Groovy - trv

Had a dream about Dele, best dream ever💜💜💜💜