✨"He wanted to lie to me?"✨

Trinity Jackson p.o.v.

I waited all day, stuck in a room with Christine. Dele had darted off to training. I couldn't speak to her. She was becoming increasingly annoying.
"So, what do you think you're getting Dele for Christmas?" She asked me, a small smile on her face. I looked at her, blinking a few times. She frowned, with a huff, then she looked down at her fingers as she fiddled with them. I rolled my eyes, as I sat on the small armchair. "I'm not sure yet." I told her. I really wasn't sure what to get him. "Can I still get him a gift?" She asked, not looking up from me. I frowned again, wanting to say no.

"Can you answer me one question." I stated rather than asked. She cautiously looked up at me. "Why did you do it?" I tilted my head to the side slightly. "Do you like Dele?" I said and raised my eyebrows slightly when I said 'like.' She shook her head, slowly. "No, I don't want Dele. He's like my brother or whatever..." she trailed on, glancing away. "Did you remember the next morning?" I asked her, stretching my legs out to the floor. She nodded and looked down again, guilty. "Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were getting on.." I told her, sad at the fact that I don't have any true female friends. She closed her eyes for a second then faced me. "I don't want to make things worse.." she said, her eyes squinting a little.

I swallowed hard, feeling nervous with what she wanted to tell me. "Del asked me..." she huffed then continued. "He asked me not to tell you." She spoke. I scanned her face to see if she was being genuine. "He wanted to lie to me?" I questioned her, fear probably on my face. She shook her head. "No, no. He wanted to be the one to tell you. But he didn't want to——" she started but I cut her off. "Push me away?" I questioned, with a slight chuckle. She nodded, with a sad smile. "If you're going to blame anyone...blame me. I think...well, I leant up and kissed him." She said, rubbing the sides of her head with her hands. Why was she taking the fall for Dele like that?

He squinted, only slightly, and nodded. "Don't worry.." I told her. "Let's just...lets just get through Christmas." I nodded, she agreed. A smile grew on her face.

—————

Around two hours later, a bunch of them came back to Deles flat. Dier sat on the sofa, next to his girlfriend. I wanted to pull him away and tell him about what happened, but he was too busy laughing and smiling, holding onto his girlfriend hand. I smiled at them. Kane, Son, Winks and Lloris sat scattered around the lounge. I observed them, all smiling and sharing funny moments of training. I thought company would make me feel better. I wasn't even that sad anymore about Dele and Christine, because they both answered the questions I needed answered. I just felt down and glum. Maybe Christmas will help me get into a happy mood. I ran over and sat next to Winks on the sofa.

"Hey Babe." Dele called from the kitchen doorway. He signalled for me to come into the kitchen. I have a smile, shook my head and pointed down, to say I'm busy speaking to everyone. He frowned for a second then smiled and nodded. With that he disappeared in the kitchen. I felt bad. I huffed, getting up and going into the kitchen. He was packing something away under the sink. "Dele, what are you doing?" I laughed. "Jesus!" He yelled, grabbing his chest as he turned to me, causing me to laugh. "You scared me.." I gasped. "Figured that." I chuckled, and sat on the counter chair. He reached back under the sink, and brought out a small box, with a ribbon around it. "What's that?" I smiled, as he walked over.

He placed it in front of me, and then stood behind me, his arms resting around my waist

He placed it in front of me, and then stood behind me, his arms resting around my waist. "Open it." He said, I looked back at him, confused. "It's an early Christmas gift." He smiled. I laughed. "Dele, Christmas is in four days. Are you sure you want me to open it now?" I asked. He thought about it for a second, snatched the box back and walked out the kitchen. "Don't follow me! I'm hiding it!" He called out, causing me to laugh. I went back into the lounge, Dier saying goodbye to his girlfriend. She gave him a kiss and waved goodbye to me. I smiled wide, and said goodbye.

Dier joined me on the sofa, as the others went into the kitchen. Dele somewhere around the house, hiding my gift. "Hey Trin. How are you doing?" He asked me, pushing his growing hair back from his forehead. "I was doing okay but..." I started, not sure if I should even bother telling him. "But...?" He questioned. I brought my lips to the side and then sighed. "Remember that night we slept over at mine and Del and Chrissie fell asleep practically hugging." I whispered and rolled my eyes. He nodded. "They actually ended up kissing. Both remembered it the next morning. No one told me." I huffed, crossing my arms, becoming annoyed again. "Surely Dele gave a reasonable explanati——" Dier started but I interrupted him.

"Yeah, I sorted everything out with him and Chrissie." I told him. "It should be smooth sailings from here, but...I don't know." I awkwardly smiled. "Try not to worry about it." He said, half-heartedly. I frowned, sensing he didn't even believe in what he was saying. I huffed, nodded and walked over to the door. It was raining. Can't go out. I turned back around, everyone scattered around the house. Can't find any privacy here. Might as well just slit my throat and find peace that way. I shook my head at that dark thought and joined the lads, who were still laughing about how badly Son got nutmegged by Del. I smiled along.

———//////———/////———-///////——/////——

Hope everyone's still enjoying. You don't understand how much I love to each and everyone of you who has simply read one chapter and those who have continuously followed it. Big hugs and kisses to you all x x x x x x x

One of the other writers on this page is writing a story on this account called 'Happy Endings?'
If you want to check it out feel free to! No pressure though💓

I've also started writing another story about The Vamps, as I've received a few messages to do one on them. Im fully dedicating myself to that story by making a list of every single cover, own song and live show/performances they've done, to use in the story. Check it out if you feel like it. I'm nuts😂

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Stay Groovy-trv