🌙"Why did you do that?"🌙

Trinity Jackson p.o.v

Dele and Ruby-Mae couldn't seem happier. They were almost always kissing or holding hands or laughing. It made me sad. But there was nothing I could do about it, which made things even worse. I huffed as I laid on my bed, looking up at the ceiling, covered in variously sized neon stars. The lights were off and the curtains pulled shut in the lounge. It was glorious. My phone chimed.

Dier: Hey, date night! It's been almost 3 and half weeks (:

My face heated up in confusion. Then my mind flicked back to the other night where me and Dier jokingly said we were going on a date. I frowned and wasn't sure what to do. I texted him back.

Me: Ahaha, Dier, you don't need to take me on a date to make me feel better. Thanks though x

I put my phone on the side and stood up. I was in jeans and a semi-crop top. I tied my hair back and went and sat on the sofa as the doorbell went. I huffed. I just want to be left alone. I got up as my phone also chimed. Jesus, I can't catch a break. I checked my phone it was Dier.

I opened the message as I got to the door. I opened the door, as I looked down at the message.

Dier: I'm not doing it to just make you feel better, I don't want a repeat of last time Trin x

I smiled down at my phone, then looked up. It was Dele. My smile immediately faded and my hands got sweaty. "Hey" he said scratching the back of his head, looking down at me. I swallowed hard and gave a small smile. "Hi" I replied. We both stood there. It was silent for a few seconds then he began to chuckle. I blinked a few times, tired of all of these games. "Did you need something?" I questioned a little annoyed. He'd stopped answering my texts and calls; he made me feel stupid and small. Even standing here I felt like an idiot. He adjusted his black cap and nodded.

"What?" I asked as his eyes flicked between mine. It was inevitable really. This was always going to happen. I just didn't realise it was what he wanted. I thought it would be me who did it. Me who was drunk or determined and wanted him.

He moved in close for a second, hesitating, but then he did it. He crashed our lips together. His hand coming up to my cheek and the other around my waist. I froze at first, but then I felt safe. I felt...I felt at home. My hands came up to lean over his shoulders, our bodies pressed together. This didn't last though; this was everything I was waiting for and all I could think about was Ruby Mae. I couldn't think about the kiss or what it meant or what it felt like. Dele immediately pulled away when he presumably felt a wet liquid on his cheek. We both stepped back a little breathless, my phone had slipped from my hand. He brought his hand up to his cheek and then looked at his finger as it was wet. I was crying. "Trinity?" He questioned confused. "You're with Ruby Mae." I whispered, enough for him to hear me.

"Why did you do that?" I whispered again, wiping my cheeks. He looked confused and hurt. "I think you know why.." he said and stepped forward. This just set me off. "Stop! Dele just stop." I begged, the tears cascading down my face. "You're messing me a-around." I said, my voice breaking. "I can't keep thinking about whether you want me or Ruby Mae. I can't keep doing it." I yelled at him, attempting to close the door.

"Trinity." He said tears forming in his eyes under the brim of his hat, as he put his foot in front of the door to stop it closing. I shook my head and sniffed, looking down. I felt his hand come up to my chin, moving it upwards to face him. "I know, I've messed up." he mumbled as usual. If I wasn't feeling horrid I'd of laughed at this. "I can't keep pretending, not anymore...there's something here. I know it and you know it too.." he whispered, looking between my eyes and around my face. I blinked a few times again, a few tears escaping. "Please go.." I asked. Moving myself from his hand and wiping my eyes. "Trinity.." he started but was cut off.

"Hey, Trin. You ready for our date----" Dier chimed from around the corner. Dele whipped his head to Dier as he stopped in his tracks, then back to me. "What?" Dele questioned me. I looked between them, closed my eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath. "Dier come in, Dele...just..go to Ruby Mae, okay?" I told him.

"What's going on?" Dier questioned as he held onto some bags. "Nothing. Not anymore." I said and looked at Dele, who quickly wiped his cheek. "Maybe we should try sort this out..." Dier started. "Del?" He asked, putting a hand on his shoulder, from the side. Dele shook his head and sniffed. "Nah, its alright mate, go in." He told Dier. Dier looked at him as if he was asking Dele if he was sure, Dele nodded closing his eyes for a split second and cracking the tiniest of smiles. Dier sighed and slipped past me and into the kitchen.

It was silent for a few seconds, Deles mouth hung open a tad and he went to speak but nothing came out. "But you said...you told me you..." he whispered, to stop Dier from hearing I presume. A hardened expression crossed my face, and I shrugged. I then began closing the door. He frowned. "Enjoy your Date." He snarled quietly and began to walk away.

I felt sick. After everything, we both feel the same. But I knew...I KNEW he'd pick Ruby Mae if it came down to it. Well...I was scared he'd pick her over me. So I made the decision for him. I closed the door and leant my back on it and slid to the floor. Dier came walking over quickly and sat next to me. We both looked at each other. I sniffed and he nodded. "Come here." He whispered, he put his arm around my shoulder as I leant my head on his chest.

"You're okay now.." he told me, and kissed the top of my head. "We'll sort this out." He whispered. "This is driving me crazy Dier.." I managed to say, through the sniffs. It was quiet for a few minutes and I regrouped myself, now not crying. "I never know where I stand with him anymore." I huffed. "It's like he wants me close, but he keeps me at a distant. Just enough to ensure I come crawling back for more." I whispered, mainly to myself. I brought my hand up to my lips and ran my pointer finger over my bottom lip from right to left. Dele kissed me.

-----/////-----////------////----

Made an IG dedicated to Dele and Tottenham. Give it a follow if you like.
Username: lovedelealli

Let me know who u think Trin ends up with, or who u want her to end up with :)

Stay Groovy - trv

They're both so good looking honestly

😻😻😻😻😻😻