💫Flashback💫

Trinity Jackson p.o.v

{1 year and two months ago}

I sat in a cafe, drinking a latte. My laptop out and papers spread out on the table. I was writing an English Literature paper. I tapped away on the keyboard happy with my essay so far. My phone began to ring. I picked it up and looked at the screen. Unknown called. I never normally answer them. I put the phone back on the table and let the phone ring. It stopped but a few minutes later rung again. Unknown caller.

I didn't want to answer but maybe it was something important. I picked it up. "Hello?" I spoke, listening to the silence that radiated back. "Hello?" I said again confused. I heard slight breathing on the phone. Shallow deep breaths, like a woman. "Is there anybody there?" I questioned, getting a little freaked out. "I.." the lady said on the phone, her voice unrecognisable.

"Hello? Is everything okay?" I questioned as I leant on the table. The breathing continued. "Who is this?" I asked. Only greeted by silence. "I'm going to hang up now..." I told them. "I.." the person said again. I frowned in confusion and slight panic. "Are you okay?" I asked my tone of voice changing to caring and concern. I have no idea who this was and it was a little scary, but if someone needed help, I would stay on the phone. "My names..ugh..Grace." I lied, I thought I heard a soft chuckle. "Did you need something?" I questioned. "I'm just sitting doing my English paper..." I said randomly, either trying to keep up the conversation to see if they would talk or to just tell them. I'm not too sure. It was silent for a few more seconds. I heard a noise on the other side of the phone, a mans voice.

I couldn't make out what he was saying, but seconds later the phone call ended. I wasn't sure if I should report it or tell someone but, I don't think there was anything I could do. It was after all an unknown number. I put my phone down and tried to think who that could be or what that was all about. I finally shook it off and continued with my paper. Probably just a wrong number.

-----////-----////-----/////-----

Made an IG dedicated to Dele and Tottenham. Give it a follow if you like.
Username: lovedelealli

Short chapter. Little flashback. UPDATE maybe later.

Stay Groovy - trv

Fit