⛅️Filler but essential chapter.⛅️

Trinity Jackson p.o.v

"I..." I said, at a loss for words. I looked at Dele. Hope in his eyes? No? His fingers twiddling with each other. "I..." I said again and Ruby Mae looked at me suspiciously. I looked at Dele, the inside of my eyebrows raising up, as tears formed in my eyes. I had to lie. In front of him. "No." I said and closed my eyes and quickly composed myself. "No, of c-course not" I managed to let out easily. "I don't like Dele. He's my best friend" I said. Deles eyes left mine and he nodded whilst looking at his fingers. Was he hurt? He couldn't be. "Good, you're mine" Harry said and pulled me onto his lap. I sat awkwardly and swallowed hard. "I'm sorry too" Dele said, sort of viciously. "Wait, why did you think she liked Del?" Harry asked, as I sat next to him, my legs over his lap. "Well..I don't know. Just the way she stared at him, and.." Ruby started then looked at Dele. "I thought maybe you liked her too.." Ruby Mae said, tearing up a little. I swallowed hard again and looked at Dele, his face showing a mix of emotions. Hurt and guilt. Two things I could clearly read. "Ruby.." Dele said, then stayed silent. She looked at him, an intensity in her eyes. "Of course he doesn't like me." I gulped out, faces turning to me. "He's my best friend" I smiled.

--------////-------/////--------////

Made an IG dedicated to Dele and Tottenham. Give it a follow if you like.
Username: lovedelealli

😳😳
Stay Groovy - trv

B E A U T