Bree Comes to Visit->32

(AJ has logged on)
(Bruce has logged on)
(Grant has logged on)
(Skye has logged on)
(David has logged on)
(Fitz has logged on)
(Simmons has logged on)
(Jen has logged on)
(Tony has logged on)
(Bree has logged on)
(Loki has logged on)

Simmons: Two questions, Why are me and Leo named Fitz and Simmons on the Chatroom, and why is there a portal in the living room?

AJ: Fury wants me to be in charge of the Chatroom stuff, and I couldn't resist.

Bree: And the portal is my fault.

AJ: Bree?! But you live in the realistic universe!

Bree: I kind of found your Chatroom and found an almost dead portal gun and used the coordinates to calculate the perfect position to place two portals so I could go to another universe.

Fitz: I am extremely attracted to you right now.

Simmons: No, no you are not. I mean, it doesn't matter, but you aren't attracted to her.

Bree: *cough* Triplett. *cough*

Simmons: What's that supposed to mean?

Fitz: Aren't you attracted to Agent Triplett?

Simmons: Oh no. Definitely not.

Bree: FITZSIMMONS FEELS RIGHT NOW.

Simmons: Triplett? Seriously?

Fitz: AJ's fangirl friend? Seriously?

Bree: NOW KISS.

Grant: Goodness gracious, another AJ.

AJ: Did she say that there is portal guns in her universe? BRUCE PACK MY BAGS WE'RE MOVING TO THE REALISTIC UNIVERSE SO I CAN MARRY AN INTELLIGENCE DAMPENING CORE.

Bruce: Oh jeez. Not again. Aubrey, no more replaying Portal 2.

Aubrey: But I've almost hit my 100th time replaying it!

Bruce: Wheatley is an Artificial Intelligence. He can never love you the way you love him. And he's a moron.

Aubrey: STOP LYING TO ME.

Bree: It's a good thing to know she isn't any different in real life then she is on tumblr.

David: Are you sure that's a good thing?

Bree: Yes.

David: Ok.... Hey Jen, can we watch Once Upon a Time reruns?

Jen: I thought you'd never ask.

(David has logged off)
(Jen has logged off)

Grant: Please, just take me with you. I am so glad I will be out of this hospital wing before AJ.

Bree: IT'S YOU.

Grant: Oh no.

Bree: OH MY GOSH WARD ILY SO MUCH MARRY ME PLEASE ILY ILY ILY

Grant: Well.... I.... um....

Skye: He's taken. I will send you back in that strange portal of yours and destroy your most precious item.

Bree: Well, what is my most precious item?

Skye: Your fandom accounts. I will hack into all of them on all of your websites and spam your followers with pictures of half eaten apple pies and strange space sloths wearing sand buckets on their heads. And I would...... POST HIPSTER POSTS.

Bree: YOU WOULDN'T.

Skye: I WOULD.

Bree: Fine. Grant's yours.