Loki/Cecile->25

Private Chatroom #3

(Loki has logged on)
(Cecile has logged on)

Cecile: Hey Loki!

Loki: Hello Cecile.

Cecile: So, I think we need to talk.

Loki: About what?

Cecile: About... us.

Loki: Really? Do you not like us?

Cecile: No! I love us. I just want to know what 'us' means right now. I'm slightly confused. Are we dating, or is this just a mutual friendship?

Loki: Oh. I thought that you humans dated by knowing you liked one another.

Cecile: Well, I guess that's sort of right. Guys ask girls out when the two like each other.

Loki: And how would I do that?

Cecile: Well, you would find some sweet way to say "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Loki: Ok, and when would I do this?

Cecile: Anytime you felt was right.

Loki: That makes sense. Cecile, I must go do something. I will be back momentarily.

Cecile: Oh, ok. See you later, I guess.

(Loki has logged off)

Cecile: Oh. I guess he doesn't want to go out with me...

(Cecile has logged off)

-The Chatroom has been inactive for 24 hours-

(Loki has logged on)

(Loki has invited Cecile to the Chatroom)

(Cecile has logged on)

Loki: Cecile, I got you something,

Cecile: Are these roses?

Loki: Yes. Also, would you mind looking up?

Cecile: It's a plane! And it's writing something in the clouds! it says "Will you go out with me Cecile?" Oh my gosh! That's amazing! Of course I will!

Loki: *smiles* Was that a sweet way to ask.

Cecile: Yes! Yes! *hugs Loki* You are the best!

Loki: *kisses Cecile's cheek* I believe that is the way to say, 'I love you' the way you humans do?

Cecile: I guess you could say that. Now, you aren't going to try to take over the world again, are you?

Loki: Most likely not. I've got something better then a crown.

Cecile: Oh really? And what could that be?

Loki: You. I have you.

Cecile: *blushes*

Loki: Now, I have a reservation at a fancy Italian restaurant. Shall we go?

Cecile: We shall.

(Cecile has logged off)
(Loki has logged off)

{A/N Still not very long, but I think this one is equally as adorable as the last two. Maybe even more adorable than the other two! It's all just so cute! Keep voting on ship names for me! You can vote on any of the chapters I've posted since the shipping chapter. Thanks!

The shipping writer,
avengingauthor}