Journals and Mind Reading->14

(AJ has logged on)

(Loki has logged on)

(David has logged on)

(Bruce has logged on)

(Nikki has logged on)

(Jen has logged on)

(Thor has logged on)

Thor: HELLO MIDGARDIANS AND LOKI!

Bruce: What's with the caps lock?

AJ: CAPS LOCK CONSOLES MY ACHING SOUL BECAUSE MY MYMUSIC OTP JUST BECAME CANON SO CAPS LOCK IS OK AND MY BOYFRIEND SHOULD NOT BE QUESTIONING THIS.

Bruce:......I was talking to Thor.

AJ: .....oh. ok.

Loki: Puny humans.

Bruce: *growls* PUNY GOD.

Loki: EEEEK! *hides in corner*

Bruce: That's better.

Jen: Good to see you finally accepting your Hulk form. I'm so glad you have finally realized your depression isn't helping anyone, and that the Avengers have shown you the path to happiness.

Bruce: You got all that from two words and a growl?

Jen: I might've stolen your journal.

Bruce: WHAT?!

AJ: Calm down Bruce. she's just a snoop.

Jen: Oh and AJ, I didn't know you had a secret celebrity crush on David Tennant for most of your life? and seriously, you shipped Scenetern 2? Girl, it's all about Indie and scene.

AJ: 1) I LIKED HIM AS A TEENAGER HE'S NOW MY BEST FRIEND. 2) SCENETERN 2 IS CANON AND INDIE IS DESTINED TO BE WITH IDOL. so shut up Jen.

David: Why do I feel like the center of most arguments?

Thor: BECAUSE JENNIFER THE FEMALE HULK IS JELLY OF YOU. SO SHE IS NOW ATTEMPTING TO RID AJ OF YOUR LIFE.

David: You got all that from Jen reading AJ's journal?

Loki: No, I can read minds and I told Thor about that this morning.

Thor: I WAS EATING A FISH FINGERS AND CUSTARD FLAVORED POPTART.

Loki: Yes, yes you were. now go eat some shawarma flavored pop tarts.

Thor: OK.

(Thor has logged off)

Loki: Well, I'm going to go read Cecile's mind.

(Loki has logged off)

Nikki: Sometimes it's fun just to watch you all make fools of yourself. AND SCENETERN 2 ALL THE WAY SISTAH.

AJ: *sobs* HIATUS'S ARE TAKING OVER MY LIFE.

Bruce: I'm going to go take her to slap Joss Whedon. it helps her calm down sometimes.

AJ: THREE WEEKS OF NO AGENTS IF SHIELD. I NEEEED SKYEWARD AND STUPID JOSS IS RUINING IT. IM KIDDING I LOVE YOU JOSS.

Bruce: Wow, this is serious. I'm going to go round up Steven Moffat, Joss Whedon, Mark Gatiss, The Fine Bros, Rick Riordan, Veronica Roth, and Cassandra Clare for slapping. That's the only thing to cure her.

(Bruce has logged off)

(AJ has been dragged off by Bruce)

Nikki: ummm I'm going to go listen to the Oods in Carnegie Hall. It's a show stopper!

(Nikki has logged off)

David: So, just you and me Jen.

Jen: Ummmmmm.... I'VE GOT TO GO SMASH SOMETHING.

(Jen has logged off)

David: Sigh..... I am just going to be forever alone....

(David has sulked off)

{Well, that was nice. I had fun with that one. Ok, so everyone needs to go watch MyMusic and squeal with me. if you already watch it, comment your thoughts on the season finale. Intern 2...................... Also, hope you're having a FANTASTIC day!

The MyMusician,

avengingauthor}