Safe and Sound->31

(The Avengers have logged on)

(AJ has logged on)

(Nikki has logged on)

(Cecile has logged on)

(Loki has logged on)

(David has logged on)

(Jen has logged on)

(Skye has logged on)

(Ward has logged on)

David: AJ! CECILE! NIKKI! LOKI! BRUCE! STEVE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? AND WHY DOES AJ HAVE CRUTCHES AND TWO BROKEN LEGS AND A WRIST GUARD? AND WHY IS CECILE IN THE HOSPITAL WING? AND WHY IS NIKKI REFUSING TO LEAVE STEVE'S SIDE? WHAT HAPPENED THAT WE MISSED?

Jen: David had a heart attack. He came home and found Skye and Ward alone, Ward with a bullet in his hip, and Skye said that you guys dissapeared.

Tony: You guys had disappeared! You were off the grid!

Thor: Brother had told me that he was going to ask Cecile on their second date, and then he disappeared! I thought he had chickened out or something.

Cecile: Oh, we had a second date. It just wasn't a pretty one. And I got tortured by his birth father.

Clint: EXPLAIN. I mean, AJ had promised to watch Catching Fire with me, and she didn't show up.

Natasha: I showed up.

Clint: You aren't a fangirl though.

Natasha: I am absolutely fine with that.

Bruce: Do you guys really want to know?

Loki: It's not pretty.

Steve: I am still traumatized. Nikki, you are not allowed to go to far from me.

Nikki: I will never leave you.

Steve: I may need intense therapy. She was in my head....

Nikki: It's ok honey. Breathe in and out.

David: AJ, please explain.

AJ: There is actually three separate stories to tell. Who wants to tell their story first?

Bruce: Lets tell ours first.

AJ: Ok. Well, Bruce and I were kidnapped by General Ross and Betty Ross. Yes, they are real, but that is not our point here, because I am Bruce's Betty in the comics. Stan Lee even said it.

(Stan Lee has logged on)

Stan Lee: It's true. The Betty Ross that is real is actually a different version. The love of Bruce's life is this crazy blonde girl with the blue streaks.

(Stan Lee has logged off)

Bruce: That was surprisingly well timed.

AJ: Stan and I are close.

Bruce: He created me.

AJ: You know, that still creeps me out.

Bruce: I have real parents. He just accidentally cursed me into the Hulk version of myself.

AJ: Ah, that makes more sense.

David: CONTINUE THE STORY WOMAN.

AJ: Fine. Ok, so General Ross injected Bruce with a serum that brainwashed him into thinking I was evil, and that every time he saw me he would want to kill me.

Jen: Oh gosh. Bruce, are you ok?

Bruce: I keep having nightmares where she is in the Hulk's fist again, but I don't listen to her. And then I crush her, and I realize what's going on, and it's too late.