Clintasha->23

{Warning: Minor Captain America Spoilers.}

Private Chatroom #1
Clintasha

(Clint has logged on)
(Natasha has logged on)

Clint: Nat, are you ok?

Natasha: I really don't know. Everyone knows who I am now. That's hard to think about.

Clint: At least the world doesn't know everything about us.

Natasha: What do you mean by that?

Clint: No one but the rest of the Avengers and the random people that have joined us know that we are together.

Natasha: Is it a bad thing for them to know? This is literally the only secret I wouldn't mind sharing.

Clint: Couldn't we get in trouble?

Natasha: Of course. But you are literally the only person I have ever, and will ever fall in love with.

Clint: I didn't know that. I didn't think I was that important to you.

Natasha: Of course you are! What would make you think otherwise?

Clint: You and Steve kind of ran off together.

Natasha: He's with Nikki. And I would like to show you something . *pulls up press conference link* Remember when the American Government questioned me?

Clint: Of course! I was so worried they would take you away from me.

Natasha: Look at my necklace.

Clint: It's the bow and arrow necklace I bought you. So that you could always have me with you.

Natasha: I wore it, because I realized that our relationship doesn't need to be top secret. I am finally happy with someone, I am finally in love with someone, and that isn't something that needs to be a secret. It's beautiful and amazing, and people can know about it.

Clint: I love you.

Natasha: I gave you a speech, and all you said is-

Clint: *kisses her before she can finish*

Natasha: *kisses back*

Clint: *pulls away* Sometimes, words aren't needed.

(This Chatroom is now empty)

{A/N Look at that! I finished the Clintasha one. Keep voting on the ship names, and if you want to re read what they are, go to the previous chapter. The relationship moments won't be too long, but they are going to be adorable. Next up is Bruce and AJ. Yay!

The girl who may finish writing all the romantic chapters today because she is home sick today,
avengingauthor}