Evil is Back->27

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE

(Loki has logged on)
(Cecile has logged on)
(AJ has logged on)
(Bruce has logged on)
(Grant has logged on)
(Skye has logged on)
(Nikki has logged on)
(Steve has logged on)

Loki: Me and Cecile have an announcement!

Cecile: Yes we do!

AJ: What's going on?

Cecile: Me and Loki are officially dating!

Bruce: That's fantastic!

Skye: Congrats!

Grant: That's fantastic.

Bruce: What is Grant doing here! *stands in front of AJ* Touch her, and the Hulk won't injure you, he will kill you.

AJ: Im his Betty!

Bruce: Yes she is.

Skye: That's adorable! Isn't that adorable Grant?

Grant: Yes, him threatening to kill me is totally adorable.

Skye: Hey, you shot his girlfriend. He has the right to be protective. It's adorable that he protects her.

Nikki: Why are you guys here?

Skye: Oh, Coulson told us to hang out here. And Grant is getting better at being good. I've been helping him along, and he's getting better.

Grant: She is saving my life.

Skye: I hope so. But dude, that line was a little dramatic. We aren't in The Notebook, at least, we weren't the last time I checked.

Nikki: That's great. And while we are on the topic of announcements, Steve and I have one to make!

Steve: We are engaged!

AJ: Oh that's amazing! But Nikki, you're a time lord. You will outlive him.

Nikki: I changed my species. Im human now!

AJ: That doesn't seem completely right. You would have to use the chameleon thing in your TARDIS. That would make you forget who you are.

Nikki: You know, I have the ability to reprogram my devices. I'm not that stupid.

AJ: Oh ok. Well, congrats!

Bruce: Cool! Today has been so perfect.

(Sharon has logged on)
(Darcy has logged on)

Sharon: We're baaaaaack!

Darcy: And we brought a few friends.

(General Ross has logged on)
(Betty has logged on)
(Laufey has logged on)

Betty: Sorry AJ, the real Betty has arrived.

General Ross: Betty, we're not here so you can date Bruce.

Betty: I know. Im warning AJ. She's the weakest person here.

AJ: Hey!

Laufey: My son has fallen in love with an oracle. What a stupid decision.

Sharon: Now, lets take what we need and get out.

General Ross: *shoots Bruce with a sedative*

AJ: NO!

Betty: Poor AJ, too weak to save her dream guy.

AJ: Let. Him. Go.

Betty: Why would I do that? I can just take you with us. *handcuffs AJ* Naive little AJ.

(Betty and General Ross have escaped with Bruce and AJ)

Laufey: Sorry Son, I told you falling in love with an oracle is a stupid move. *grabs Cecile*

Cecile: HELP!

Loki: NO! CECILE! *runs after Laufey*

(Laufey has dissapeared, taking Cecile and Loki with him)

Sharon: *injects Steve with a pink serum*

Steve: *eyes turn dark red* Hello Sharon, my love.

Nikki: NO! DONT HURT HIM!

Sharon: Oh, we won't hurt him.

Darcy: Just you. *shoots her with a sedative*

Skye: STOP!

Grant: *pulls out gun* Don't hurt them.

Darcy: *shoots Ward*

Ward: OW!

(Ward has passed out)

Skye: Ward? Ward?! WARD?!

Sharon: We'll be leaving now.

(Sharon and Darcy have left with. Nikki and Steve)

{A/N You guys are probably all looking at your screens like

O_O

And going 'What is the point to this?'

I decided to dive a little deeper into my characters, because I love these guys. Also, I was dying of a severe sinus infection that caused me to have coughing and choking fits so I wasn't allowed to move from my bed, and typing on my iPod and laptop was basically the only thing I could do.

The next few chapters will be in story form, because the things occurring in the story are difficult to explain with the Chatroom stuff.

So I want you to bear with me, I know I'm not the best with non Chatroom stories, (this is why I want to be a screenplay writer, not an author because people would yell at me for my lack of grammatical skills) but I hope you understand what the stories are about.

They are also incredibly romantic, and I am not a romantic person. I may or may not give speeches to my best friend about why predictable romance movies will end the civilized world.

Also, keep voting on the ship names of the characters here. And if you look to the right, you shall see a cast list that I just wrote. For AJ, the actress does not have TARDIS blue hair streaks, but I think you all have imaginative minds, so you can imagine that she does have blue hair streaks.

So yes, that's the plan. Enjoy my first ever truly serious part of this story.

Vote, comment, follow, I truly don't care. I just hope you like my story. Also, go support all the other chatrooms, because I love that everyone gets to give their own take on the same base plot. I have read so many, and not one is ever like the other. It's pretty amazing. As long as no plagiarizing is going on, I will support all Chatroom writers.

The one who is currently fangirling over Tom Hiddleston even though that has nothing to do with the authors note,
avengingauthor}