Steamy Days

(HAIIIIIII MY LOVESSSS! So, I've had a steamy and hot imagine requested several times and I realize it's been awhile since my last one!
As always, it will contain some fluff and maybe some smut, it depends on how much I am willing to write. If you don't like, please don't read!
This also gives me a chance to practice my descriptive writing!)

"What a lovely day."

You said sarcastically under your breath. You leaned against your sliding door, staring outside at the bleak world. The sky was a mixture of soft grey and blacks, swirling together to form a nasty storm. The trees were finally starting to lose all of their green and plush leaves, replacing them with bursts of colors or naked branches.
The wind was quite strong today, sending dead leaves twirling in a small whirlwind in the grass. The trees bent slightly and fog clung to the glass. You sipped your warm tea, wrapping your fingers tightly around the warm mug. You had on a long and comfy sweater with your favorite pair of leggings and fuzzy socks.
You jumped slightly when you felt a long pair of arms slither around your waist. You look to the side to see the fluff of green hair in your vision. You grin, leaning against Jack's front and feeling his hands spread across your stomach. He kissed the top of your head, hugging you close as he stared out the window with you. You raised your cup and brought it to his lips as he slurped away.
"A lovely day indeed." Jack replied after swallowing, chuckling and setting the cup down on the counter. You turned to face him, his bright blue eyes locking with yours. You reached up and pushed the hair away from his eyes before kissing his nose. He wrinkled his nose, pulling you close and grabbing your chin.
"Such a crappy day, but such a beautiful person." He whispered, his eyes fluttering lazily as he curled his lips into that cheesy smile you loved. You giggled, shoving him and shaking your head. He laughed along with you and pulled you close again, brushing his lips against yours. You leaned in for a kiss but he leaned away, a teasing grin on his face. You whined, frowning and crossing your arms.
He mimicked your frown, leaning close again and kissing your forehead. Your frown wavered a little as he began kissing all over your face. The peppered kisses made giggles erupt from your lips as you locked your arms around his neck. He smiled widely at you as he finally pressed his plump lips against your for a sweet kiss.
    You kissed him back eagerly, lips hungrily nibbling Jack's lower lip. He hummed in pleasure, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. You ran your fingers through his hair, closing your eyes and feeling his tongue run on your bottom lip. You smirked into the kiss, not letting in entrance.
    He grumbled, pushing you against the counter and biting your bottom lip. You gasped, feeling him tug slightly and run his hands down your sides. Your lips parted and gave Jack enough time to slip his tongue in your mouth.
   You moaned softly, tugging his hair gently. He grabbed your hips and lifted, causing you to sit on the counter. After kissing for a few moments, you pulled away to catch your breath. His lips left yours to start trailing up your jawline. You tilted your head back to expose your neck, knowing your weak spot was when he kissed your neck.
   He continued kissing down your neck until he reached a spot that connected your neck and your shoulder. There, he started sucking harshly and holding you against the cabinets. You arched your back, feeling his teeth. He left hickeys along your neck and collarbones, a certain feeling building in the pit of your stomach.
    He looked back up, pecking your lips and slowly licking his lips. You bit your lip, cupping his face and hungrily kissing him. He wrapped your legs around him and picked you up, tightening your thighs. He carried you to the couch, laying on top of you. He straddled your hips, lips already attacking your neck again. You moaned softly, curling your fingers around Jack's shirt.
   You tugged on it, raising it up. He lifted his head, grabbing the hem of his shirt and slipping it over his head. You sat up and kissed him before he let go of his shirt, your hands trailing down his bare chest. Your fingertips felt every dip and groove his smooth skin had. His breath hitched as you grazed his happy trail.
    "Baby.." He breathed, eyes closed and head tilted to the side. He looked so handsome in this moment. You pushed away the green floof covering his hooded eyes. He pushed you into the cushion of the couch, each arm by your head. He dipped his head and kissed you, his body laying between your legs.
    You wrapped your legs around his hips, your hands rubbing down his back. You felt his muscles tense as he started grinding into you. You sucked in a breath through your teeth, feeling a wave of pleasure roll over you. He kept a steady pace, agonizingly slow. He rolled his hips lazily into you, biting your earlobe and tugging. Chills went through your body as you arched your back.
    You kept in sync with your own hips, rolling against his and hearing his little moans in your ear. He grabbed the hem of your sweater and slipped it over your head, throwing it behind him. His warm lips captured yours as his hands explored your body. You moaned a little louder once his hands found the waistband of your sweatpants.
    Your nails gently dug into his back, causing him to let out a deep moan. His hips rocked back and forth as he peppered kisses up and down your chest. The friction was sending both of you into a frenzy. You quickened the pace of the grinding, your stomach clenching as pleasure rolled through you with each thrust.
    "S-Sean.." You moaned, biting his shoulder in frustration as your own hands went to explore his body. He faltered his pace, holding your hips tightly as he felt your hands.
    "Shit..(y-y/n).." He called out in a raspy tone,  cradling your face with one hand as his cheeks were dusted with blush. He let out small moans, a mix of curses and your name falling from his swollen lips. His breath fanned over your chest as he left more hickeys on your skin. Your chest was heaving as you bit your lip and felt his fingertips grazing the hem of your sweatpants. Your eyes closed in anticipation just as his hands were pulling them down.

Then the doorbell rang...

   "What the shi-" Jack called out, the sudden noise startling him so much that he fell off of you and onto the floor. You sat straight up, gasping and looking at the door. Jack groaned and sat up, rubbing his head. Someone knocked on the door, a silhouette of a person could be seen behind the thick glass.
    "Guys! It's movie night! I know you're in there!" Mark's voice could be heard behind the door and both of you groaned in unison. You took a deep breath, searching for your shirt quickly. Jack stood up, looking down at his little..problem he now had. He groaned again, rubbing his face and catching his shirt you threw at him. He threw it on quickly, helping you pulling your sweater back on.
    You both make it to the door, fixing each other's hair before opening the door. Jack snatched a pillow from the couch to place over his pants. You both smiled at Mark who stood on the porch, raincoat on and a bag full of goodies. He gave you two a long look before bursting out laughing and stepping inside. He walked into the living room, still chuckling.
    "Jack, buddy, your shirt is on backwards, that pillow is hiding an obvious boner, and (Y/N)... you look like you ran a marathon.." With that, Jack looked down to sure enough see his shirt was indeed on backwards. You glared at Mark, your face turning pink. Jack chucked the pillow at Mark's head and shook his head.
    "Ow! What was that for!?"
   "YOU. ARE. SUCH. A. COCKBLOCK!"

(IM. SORRY.)
(PFFTTTTTTTTT I NEED A COLD SHOWER)