Aladdin Part 3

(They need to make a real life version of Aladdin, id watch the hell out of that!)

    Mark sat upon a fruit stand awning with Abu standing on his shoulder. From above they watched the busy streets full with locals and the smell of food wafting in the air. Mark leaned over the awning, seeing the fruit stand just inches away from him. He pulled his head away before the salesman could catch them.
    "Okay, Abu! Go!" Abu nods, curling his tail around the awning to swing from the railing. He watched as the salesmen spoke to the rushing crowd to try and buy his fruits.
    "Try this, your taste buds will sing and dance!" As he talked, Abu powered himself as he grabbed onto a melon. He swung it in the air, snickering to get the man's attention. The man turned around and gasped at seeing Abu.
    "Hey, get your filthy hands off of that!"
    "Blah, blah, blah!"
    "Why you little-" While Abu and the man were fighting, Mark went into action. He lowered himself as well, out of the man's vision. There, he scooped up another melon from the stack. Abu sees and waves to the man before dropping the melon and running back onto the awning. The man glared as he put the melon back and dusted himself off. Mark brushed his black hair away from his face before patting Abu on the head.
    "Nice going, Abu! Breakfast is served!" As Mark breaks open the melon and starts to chow down, you finally emerge from the crowd. The sun is high in the sky and lights up the world with orange and yellow. You have a shawl wrapped securely around your waist, your eyes curiously scanning the crowds. Your heart was pounding and you couldn't stop the shaking in your hands. As you passed by stands, the salesmen barked at you.
    "Pretty lady, buy a pot. No finer pot in brass or silver."
    "Sugar dates, sugar dates and figs! Sugar dates and pistachios!"
    "Would the lady like a necklace? A pretty necklace for a pretty lady." You look at the bright blue jewel necklace the salesmen is holding, almost being hypnotized by its beauty. That's why you were so startled when suddenly a raw fish was thrusted into your face.
    "Fresh fish! We catch 'em, you buy 'em!" You shake your head, stumbling backwards into the crowd of people. Your shawl falls off, exposing your face in the daylight. As you apologized to the people you bumped into, Mark looked over and saw you. He leaned over and widened his eyes, taking in your appearance. You were gorgeous, your hair glistening in the sun and your timid smile taking his breath away.
    He raked his hair out of his face, breathing in amazement at the sight of you. A sudden feeling overcame him as he watched you stumble your way in the street.
    "Wow!" He watched you go under the fruit stand he was hiding above. You noticed a homeless child reached on his tip toes for an apple in the stack of fruits. You frowned, smiling at the child and grabbing the apple for him.
    "Oh, you poor thing. You must be hungry. Here you go!" The child gratefully takes the apple and runs off into an alleyway. You turn around to bump into a very angry looking salesmen.
    "You'd better be able to pay for that!" He growled, lumbering towards you. You back up, holding your hands up in surrender.
    "I'm sorry sir, I don't have any money!"
    "No one steals from my cart!"
    "I'm sorry, sir!"
    "Thief!"
    "Please! If you let me go, I can go to my palace and get money from the sultan!"
    "Do you know what the penalty is for stealing?" Before you could speak he yanked your wrist and slams your arm on the table next to him, fully intended to chop your arm off. You tugged and gasped, shaking your head.
    "No, no please!" Before the sword he had could come down, Mark had managed to jump down and grab the man's wrist. The sword clattered to the dirt before any damage could be made. You looked up to see Mark smiling at the angry man.
    "Why thank you kind sir. I'm so glad you found her. I've been looking all over for you." Mark leaned close, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. You looked into his brown eyes and furrowed your eyebrows together in confusion. Whispering, you leaning towards him.
    "What are you doing?"
    "Just play along." Mark whispered back, flashing another cheesy smile to the man.
    "You know this girl?"
    "Sadly, yes. She's my sister and she's a little crazy." He circled his finger around the side of his head and crossed his eyes. You sent a look at Mark as the man looked between the two of you. The man grabbed the vest Mark had on and yanked him close to him.
    "She said she knew the Sultan." Mark pointed at Abu who was currently about to steal a wallet from a passerby. Abu noticed and quickly stood in front of you, standing with his chest puffed out. You play along, bending down on our knees to bow to the monkey.
    "Oh, wise Sultan. How may I serve you?" Mark looks over at the man, nodding towards you.
   "Tragic isn't it? But, no harm done. Now come along sis, time to see the doctor." He grabs your arm and starts guiding you away from the stand. You still play along and start talking to a camel nearby before Mark leads you away. Abu starts walking away as well, his pockets bulging now. As he takes a step forward, apples start rolling out of Abu's pants. He freezes as the man sees and gasps.
    "Huh, what's this!? You little thieves!" Mark grabs your hand and started tugging you into the crown, Abu juggling as many apples as he can carry as he starts to sprint. He leads you down an alleyway until he finds his familiar ladder. He starts climbing, you following close behind. Once you make it to the top your foot gets caught on the top rung and you go flying. Mark turns around just in time to catch you in his arms.
    You were inches from his tanned face, his soft brown eyes boring into yours. You blushed deeply, standing up and regaining your balance. He rubbed he back of his neck, coughing awkwardly.
    "I want to thank you for stopping that man." He seemed very pleased with your thanks, blush dusting his own cheeks. He shrugged, kicking a rock off the roof.
    "Uh, forget it. So, uh, this is your first time in the marketplace, huh?" As he finished his sentence, he grabs a pole and flings himself to the next roof. You stand there, looking at the pole.
    "Is it that obvious?"
    "Well, you kinda stand out." He says quietly, looking at you with a small and pure smile. You notice and smile back, feeling your cheeks flush once again.
    "I mean, uh, you don't seem to know how dangerous Agrabah can be." Mark starts to lay a plank down for you to come across but you easily fly over his head as you use the same pole to jump over. He looks at you with wide eyes, resisting the urge to let his mouth drop open.
    "I'm a quick learner." You said simply, setting the pole down and brushing dirt off of your hands. Mark blinks, shaking his head and heading towards his place.
    "Right. Come on, this way." Mark leads you into the roof of a building, dodging and ducking the wooden beams scattered about.
    "Whoa. Watch your head. Be careful."
    "Is this where you live?"
    "Yep. Just me and Abu. Come and go as we please." You look around, seeing all the blankets and pillows stacks and packed in different areas. Abu swings from the beams and makes himself at home as you looked back at Mark.
    "Fabulous."
    "Well, it's not much but it's got a great view. Palace looks pretty amazing, huh?" He pulls back a drape that displays a perfect view of the large palace you just ran away from a mere few hours ago. You pursed your lips, nodding slightly.
     "Oh, it's wonderful."
    "I wonder what it would be like to live there. To have servants and valets..."
    "Oh, sure. People who tell you where to go and how to dress."
    "It's better than here. Scraping for food and ducking guards."
    "You're not free to make your own choices."
    "Sometimes you feel so-"
    "You're just-"
    "Trapped." You both finished the sentence in unison, causing you both to look towards each other. Mark smiled softly, cocking his head and making you realize how handsome he actually was. With his tan and smooth skin, dark black hair and toned muscles, you were practically drooling. Realizing he was staring, he cleared his throat and snatched an apple from the pile.
    He let it roll down his arm and into your open hand. You thanked him, biting into the juicy apple. He held his hand out, smiling.
    "Mark, nice to meet you.." You took his hand and shook it, smiling back. You lingered for a few more moments, his hand warm.
    "(Y/N)...nice to meet you too.."

(I'm sorry this is taking so long to write and several parts! I just don't want it to be TOO long in one chapter. I'm sorry!)