Bad Girl Part 2 (FINAL)

School was next day was surprisingly.. bearable. You walked to school as usual, people moving away to give you space. You kept your head down and your music blaring in your ears as you walked into school. You rubbed your tires eyes, grumbling to yourself as you shoved your things into your locker. You almost forgot Mark..almost.
    You felt your earbud being painfully ripped out of your ear, your sneer deepening. You spun around, swinging a fist. Your fist was caught by a hand, a strong hand at that. He clenched your fist, twisting it so you let out a cry of pain. You glared up, locking eyes with the captain of the football team, Jay. He was a complete asshole, more of an asshole than you were.
    You didn't pick on any of the kids, they were just afraid of you. Jay on the other hand, was known for causing broken ribs and busted noses from anyone who looked at him with a sideways glance. You sneered at him, ripping your hand away from his. It throbbed slightly, nothing you couldn't handle.
    "So, what's the bitch up to today?"
    "Why don't you go fuck off because I shove my foot straight up that pretty ass of yours?" You spat, glowering at him with anger. He chuckled lightly, his eyes twinkling with amusement. He shoved you against the locker, causing you to start coughing. He laid a hand by your head, smirking down at you.
    "Why do you always have be such a smart ass?"
    "It's my special quality. Now fuck off." You said, your voice lowering. He continued staring at you, not moving. You huffed, giving him a hard shove backwards. The halls were empty and even if they weren't, the other kids would just turn their heads. He stumbled back a few feet, fixing his messed up blonde hair. He shook his head, wagging his finger at you.
    "Uh uh uh, you should know better than to lay your grimy hands on me. I would like an apology." His smirk was was so wide on his face it made you sick. He crossed his arms, waiting for the apology. You scoffed, flipping him off as you turned and started walking down the hall. The last thing you needed was another detention.
    "Where do you think you're going? You're dumbass has to apologize." He yelled, simply walking after you. You clenched your fists, red wavering in your vision. He did this every single day, loving to get a rise out of you. Somehow it always ended up with him being the victim. You took a deep breath, shaking your head. Jay sighed impatiently, gripping your shoulders and jolting you forward. You cried out, landing hard on your knees.
    "Funny, you're used to this position, aren't you? Always on your knees." The teasing in his voice made your fists clench until your nails duh into the palm of your hand. You stood up slowly, arms quivering from anger. You smirked, turning around and staring at him.
    "How's this for an apology?" You launched yourself at him, your fist connecting with the side of his jaw. The force made his head snap the other way, his body following as he fell against the locker. You gasped, feeling a few of your knuckles crack. You held it against your chest, cursing loudly. Jay held his jaw with his jaw, his eyes wide. He sneered at you, his breath coming out in gasps.
    "You little whore!" He yelled, ramming you up against the lockers. The metal dug into your back, causing pain to shoot up your spine. You ignored the sparks of pain in your hand and started punching his chest harder and harder. He snapped his fist into your face, your nose exploding with pain. Your face throbbed, blood trickling down your nose. You groaned, thrashing around and trying to get free.
    "LET GO OF HER!" Someone shouted, the sound of footsteps slapping down the hallway. Your ears were ringing from the punch as you saw red hair and scared brown eyes. Mark gasped at the scene, quickly gripping Jay's football jersey. You shook your head, your tongue tied as you tried to tell him to back off. Mark was an ant compared to Jay, a puny crushable ant. Mark tugged on his shoulder, shoving him off of you.
    "What's this!? The new kid actually trying to defend this useless fuck!? I've seen it all." Jay stated, the side of his face bright red and bruised. Mark trembled in his spot, looking like a completely horrified little kid. You pushed yourself off the wall, holding your bloody nose with your broken hand. Blood dripped onto the floor, your tongue tasting the metallic liquid.
    "Just go, Jay. It's over." You said firmly, your voice shaking a little. Jay glared at you, looking at Mark and then you. He made an attempt to lunge at Mark. You grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the way, resulting in Jay hitting his head against the locker door. It actually dented it, seeing as his head was full of nothing but rocks. You pulled Mark by the hand further away, Jay's groaning and cursing loud in your ears.
    "You better watch your back from now on, new kid! You better hope you don't close your eyes!" Mark gulped, looking back at the angry looking Jay down the hall. You rolled your eyes, letting go of his hand and holding your nose tighter. Mark looked at your face in concern, reaching out to touch it.
    "No, no. I-I'm fine, really. I got it from here." You said sharply, turning away to head into the bathroom. You walked into the bathroom, going up to the mirror. You jumped when you saw Mark stroll in, his eyes wide.
    "Um...dude.."
    "I-I know this is the girl's bathroom. It's just..you need my help to clean the blood off. P-Please.." He said quietly, his face turning bright red. You sighed heavily before leaning on the sink and nodding to him. Your nose was bright red and trickling with blood onto your clothes and the floor. Mark rushed to the paper towels, getting them wet.
    "I'm going to clean it now, o-okay?" He stuttered, raking his red hair from his face. You hesitated slightly before nodding, trying not to look at him. He pressed the towel against you, beginning to wipe off the blood under your nose. He wiped off your lips, your chin, even your neck. You shivered at the cold water, droplets streaming down your skin. Mark gulped as he continued the cleaning, throwing away wads of blood stained paper into the trash.
    "Um...t-thanks for helping me out back there. I didn't expect anyone to help."
    "I knew he was going to squish me like a cockroach, but I needed to help. No one should be treated this way, no one should treat you this way."
    "I was asking for it anyway."
    "NO, you're a good person. You didn't deserve this."
    "You must really not know me then."
    "I know you're a good person. I can see it in your eyes." He whispered, patting the towel to dry off your skin. You felt yourself blushing, taken back by his kind words. You cleared your throat, averting your eyes away from the warm orbs currently trying to look into yours. You wrinkled your nose, wincing as you caused another twitch of pain to occur. He threw away the last paper towel, stepping back to examine it.
    "I was able to finally stop the bleeding. It doesn't look broken, just punched it enough to make it start bleeding. As for your hand..I'm pretty sure you have a few broken knuckles." You clenched your fingers, gasping at the pain. Mark gently took a hold of your hand, leading it under the faucet. Your hand was swollen and bruised, a smirk finding its way to your lips. You tried not to let the fact that he was holding your hand get to you. 
    "Running cold water under it will help. Then, we can go to the nurse." You nodded,  or replying as you watched his careful fingers trailing over your swollen knuckles. You gulped, looking at your shoes for awhile as the awkward silence continued. You looked up, catching his stare as well. You bit your lip, trying to ignore the churning in your stomach. You sighed, leaning over and kissing his cheek softly.
    "Thank you." His mouth dropped open, his eyes widening. He tried to suppress his smile, biting his bottom lip and swallowing hard. He let it shine through anyway, his eyes lighting up.
   "Y-You're welcome..(Y/N)." You rolled your eyes, trying to frown at his adorableness.
    "I'm still a bad ass thought. Don't think I'm getting soft or some shit."
    "Whatever you say, (Y/N). Whatever you say..."

(The Enddddd.)