Masquerade Party

(A/N: Hello lovelies! This a requested imagine by @buttheadshouse3718. I hope you all enjoy! BTW, expect an Anti Jack imagine coming up soon. >:). Enjoy.)

    You were walking with a group of friends, smiling. You were all excited about the Masquerade Dance tonight. You were ecstatic to go, even though you had no guy to go with. You were content with going with just your friends, who were just as excited. You giggled, chatting with your best friend as you were on your way home. You were pretty popular in school, your group of friends always large and never small. The wind was crisp and cool, the weather chilled. October was in session, and you couldn't be happier. You watched the colored leaves get plucked from their bare trees and flutter towards the ground. You wrapped your scarf tighter around your neck, shivering from the cold.

    "Oh look, it's the new weird kid." A girl said, pointing to a green haired kid sitting by a tree in a park. You looked up, looking at him. He was a new kid in school who has only been here for around a month. He was extremely quiet and shy, didn't seem to make any friends yet in school. He was rested against an Oak tree, a book laid out in his hands. He was wearing a System Of A Down T-Shirt along with ripped black jeans. His converse scraped the hard ground as he flipped through the pages. You hadn't talked to him much, only a few times in class for questions or an eraser. He had beautiful blue eyes that reminded you of a sparkling ocean.

    "He's so strange. He never talks to anyone, and he's always got his nose buried in a book." Another one of your friends say, shaking their head. You shrugged, not seeing anything wrong with the guy. You all walk past him, some pointing and laughing at him. He looked up suddenly, your eyes locking with his. He looked at the others, frowning a little at their mean words they shoot at him. He looks back down at his book, pushing his glasses back up to his nose. You looked away, shrugging your shoulders. There was something about him that made him interesting to you, but you would never admit that.  So, you continued to your house, not giving another thought to the quiet green haired boy.

    The day went by fairly quickly, night approaching. You clapped your hands, looking at your dress laid out on the bed. You didn't waste time changing into your dress, a huge smile on your face. You walked up to your mirror, looking at yourself. Your dress was a sleek black that swept the floor elegantly. It was a strapless, heart neckline, with a beautiful shimmery necklace laying against your skin. Your dress was ruffled in black waves, simple but graceful. You twirled in the mirror, chuckling. You reached on your dresser, picking up your silver mask. Intricate designs criss crossed the mask. You slipped it on, seeing it covering half of your face. After your parents taking pictures and the embarrassing comments, your friends had picked you up.

    You could hear the music blaring in the school, dozens of students heading inside and out of the cold. You linked arms with your friend and headed inside, seeing the flashing lights and different colors. The room was dimly light besides the different array of lights around the room. The music was loud and energetic as you automatically headed out onto the dance floor. You were having a blast with your friends, looking around. Occasionally, you would find yourself watching a man sitting by himself. His head would be turned to you, but his mask covered his face. You would catch him staring at you, watching you and then quickly turn away. Soon, a slow song played. Your friends left with their boyfriends, and you sat at on of the tables.

    "Would you like to dance?" A voice asked you, startling you. You looked up, seeing the same guy who had been watching you. His lips formed a nervous smile, his hand outstretched towards you. His voice sounded familiar, but you couldn't decide who it was. You stared at him in confusion for a couple minutes.

    "U-Um, sure I guess?" You said, your hand grabbing his. He nodded, pulling you out onto the dance floor. He placed his hands lightly on your waist, yours going around his neck. You moved slowly to the music, trying to avoid eye contact. You gasped as you stepped on his foot, missing your footing for a moment. He chuckled, shaking his head and looking into your eyes. You were wracking your brain, trying to figure out who this mystery man was.

    "Do I know you?" You asked, his eyes lighting up.

    "I know you..I'll be surprised if you know me." He said, looking away shyly. You pursed your lips, cocking your head to the side. The music continued, the two of you swaying along.

    "This was the only way I could finally have the guts to talk to you." He said quietly, tapping his mask with his fingertip.

    "Why do you think this would be the only way?"

    "Because you wouldn't talk to me without this mask on." He sounded dissapointed, his shoulders slumping down. You felt bad for him, your guilt rising up. You reached up and touched his mask, his hands pushing them away.

    "You don't want to see who I am. Just leave it this way."

    "I want to see. Please." He sighed, looking at you for a few moments before he slowly nodded his head. His arms went back to your waist, his eyes wide open. You grabbed his mask, slowly pulling it off of his face. His green hair lit up as a few lights shined on it. His piercing blue eyes looked at you, blush covering his cheeks.

   "It's me...Jack." He said, running a hand through his hair. Your eyes widened, a nervous laugh escaping your lips. He laughed along with you, smiling. You were actually glad it was Jack.

    "I'm..glad..it's you." He seemed shocked, registering your words.

    "R-Really?"

    "Yes, really. I've actually been wanting to talk to you for awhile." He gasped, smiling so wide you wondered if it hurt. He let go of you to jump around, punching his fist in the air. He froze, going back to you and blushing even more. He took a deep breath, smirking.

   "I'm good, I'm good. That's cool." He tried to act cool, but you could see he was shaking because of how excited he was. You thought it was insanely adorable. You look over when you hear your friends laughing. Jack's smile drops as he sees their pointing and laughing. When you noticed his drop in mood, you took a hold of his hands, smiling up at him.

    "Let's give them something to point at." He looked at you in confusion, his eyebrows pulling together. As soon as the words left your mouth, you pulled him close and

Kissed him