The Little Mermaid PART 3

(A/N: I apologize for the 4 days of not uploading. I've been very busy as usual, yay. Anywhore, let's get this show on the road.

I think all of you will be pleased to see who Ursula is in this XD)

    An evil cackle echoed through the underwater cave deep in the depths of the ocean. No one dares step foot in it, and if they did, they never came back out again. Whispers, folk tale, myths, and scary stories have forever been passed down since that awful creature moved into the cave. Since then, people hesitate even breathing their name.
    "Yeeeeeeeeessssss, hurry home, Princess. We wouldn't want to miss old daddy's celebration, now would we? Pfft! Celebration indeed. In my day, we had fantastical feasts when I lived in the palace. Now, look at me, wasted away to practically nothing, banished and exiled and practically starving while he and his flimsy fish folk celebrate. Well, I'll give me something to celebrate soon enough. Edgar! Maya! I want you to keep an extra close watch on this pretty little daughter of his. She may be the key to Sean's undoing..."
    The creature called out to his two aggressive eels, and called them over by name. They swam eagerly towards their master and wrapped themselves around his neck. He chuckled and strokes the eels gently, cooing to them softly. He cleared his throat, flashing his pointy teeth smile as he ran a hand through his electric blue hair.

Ursula..(Ethan btw)

    The blue haired boy gave out an evil cackle as he watched a magic apparition of you swimming back to the palace on the wall. He tapped his nails on a coral reef, his steely light gray eyes scanned the sea for potential victims for dessert. He swam to the other side of the cave, his tentacles wrapping around the walls to help propel him forward. He was a squid hybrid, top half of a boy, bottom half of a squid.
    His black dress flowed underwater, looking as if a dark cloud was always surrounding him as he swam by. He kept his chin held high, another giggle slipping past his lips. His abs showed through his dress,  the sunlight that filtered through the water made it sparkle. His collarbones were prominent against his tight skin.
    He wore a golden shell necklace around his neck, a pair of bright purple shell earrings in his ears.  Ursula, wanted sweet revenge and he knew just how to do it..

(Yes, Ethan is Ursula. Yes, Ethan is wearing her dress. Regrets? None whatsoever.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "I just don't know what I'm going to do with you, young lady!"
    "Daddy, I'm sorry, I forgot-"
    "As a result of your careless behavior!" Your father cut you off, glaring down at you with such a stare that it made your eyes instantly go to the ocean floor below. Sebastian decided to chime in as well.
    "Careless and reckless behavior!"
    "The entire celebration was, er-"
    "Well, it was ruined! That's all. Completely destroyed! This concert was to be the pinnacle of my distinguished career. Now thanks to you, I am the laughing stock of the entire kingdom." Flounder tried to defend you but he only seemed to be making things worse. He swam up to Sebastian with his chest puffed out.
    "But it wasn't her fault! Ah..well..first, uh, this shark chased us...yeah..yeah! And we tried to-but we couldn't..and..grrrr! And..and we..whoaaaaaaaa...oh, and then we were safe. And then this seagull came, and it was this, and this and that, and-"
    "Seagull? What? Oh- you went up to the surface again..didn't you?" Your father cut off Flounder, his rambling giving him a headache. He looked at you then, accusation in his eyes.
    "Nothing happened.."
    "Oh (Y/N), how many times must we go through this? You could've been seen by barbarians, by..by one of those humans!"
    "Daddy, they're not barbarians!"
    "They're dangerous! Do you think I want to see my youngest daughter snared by some fish-eater's hook!?" Your father raised his voice, fear evident in his voice as he tried to lecture you...again. You puffed out your chest, staring him in the eyes as you crossed your arms.
    "I'm sixteen years old. I'm not a child anymore." You didn't mean for your voice to sound as harsh as it did when it came out. Jack did not appreciate it.
    "Don't you take that tome of voice with me young lady! As long as you live under my ocean, you'll obey my rules!"
    "But if you would just listen-"
    "Not another word. And I am never, ever, to hear you going to the surface again. Is that clear?" His voice was harsh and loud, his body language anything but nice. You felt tears in your eyes as you clenched your fists and started crying. You turned, swimming as fast as you could away from your father. Founder followed behind, calling out your name.
    "Hm! Teenagers..they think they know everything. You give them an inch, and they swim all over you!" He crossed his arms and huffed angrily, staring at the direction you just swam. His arms relaxed and his shoulders, his eyes flickering over to Sebastian as he bit his lower lip.
    "Do you, er, think I-I was too hard on her?" Sebastian scoffed and flicked a claw at Jack. He shook his head, scuttling over to the green king who was nervously raking a hand through his neon hair.
    "Definitely not! Why, If Ariel was my daughter, I'd show her who's boss! None of this "flitting to the surface" and other such nonsense. No sir, I'd keep her under tight control." A smile beamed on Jack's face as he rubbed his black beard and nodded along to Sebastian's words.
    "You're absolutely right, Sebastian."
    "Of course I am."
    "Ariel needs constant supervision."
    "Constant."
    "Someone to watch over her, to keep her out of trouble."
    "All the time-"
    "And YOU are just the crab to do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The crab was walking across  the ocean floor, grumbling to himself as he dragged his feet.
    "How do I get myself into these situations. I should be writing symphonies, not tagging along after some headstrong teenager." As he talks to himself, he stops before you and Flounder can notice him. He raises an eyebrow as he watches the two of you sneak out of the window and off to somewhere else. Sebastian sighs heavily and quietly follows.
    "What is that girl up to?" He follows you into a cave where your secret collection was stashed. Sebastian kept quiet as his eyes scanned the many objects that can be found on the surface. Flounder rubbed up against your shoulder, giving you a concerning look.
    "(Y/N), are you okay?" Flounder asked quietly, watching you sigh as you picked up a spoon and held it gingerly in your hands.
    "If only I could make him understand. I just don't see things the way he does. I don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things..could be bad." While Flounder and you converse, Sebastian was busy trying not to make a sound. He scrambled over the piles of objects, but his footing slipped. So, crashing down he went over all the other piles, making all kinds of noise. You jumped and gasped, watching the little crab bounce his way to your feet.
    "Sebastian!?"
    "(Y/N), are you mad!? How could you- what is all this!?"
    "It's, um..it's my..collection..."
    "Oh, I see. Your collection, hmmm. IF YOUR FATHER KNEW ABOUT THIS PLACE HE'D-" You rushed forward before he could say anything else, covering his mouth and holding him in the palm of your hand.
    "You're not gonna tell him are you!?" Flounder asked, chewing nervously on one of his fins.
    "Oh, please, Sebastian. He'd never understand."
    "(Y/N), you're under a lot of pressure down here. Come with me, I'll take you home and get you something warm to drink." Just as he said this, a huge ship passed above you. You gasped, your mouth dropping open as you watched it slice effortlessly through the ocean.
    "What do you suppose?..." You trailed off as you swam up towards it, Flounder reluctantly following. Sebastian facepalmed himself with his claw before failing at trying to grab your mermaid tail. He grumbled to himself as he started towards you, rolling his eyes.

"Darling, it's better down where it's wetter! Get back here!"

(Part 4 will come shortly, again sorry for how long these take to finish :/)