Aladdin Part 5 (Ending)

(Sorry for the length and the rushed ending! *awkwardly waves*)
TBH, I miss Mark's Shaggy hair.

The desert sand was being blown by the chilly nights. For miles and miles nothing but the glittering sand could be seen. A camel came walking over the hills, holding three passengers. Mark sat in front, leading the camel wherever the old man told him to. Abu sat on Mark's shoulder, looking at the old man with a wiry look.
The old man tells them to stop and they all climb off of the camel. I'm front of them stand a huge sand sculpture of a lion. Its mouth is held wide open and its eyes are glowing red. Mark looked up at me in awe while the old man stomped his cane in the sand and yelled up at the lion. After a few seconds, the ground started rumbling and the lion started moving.
Abu screeched and climbed up Mark's leg as the lion growled and glared down at the three. Mark gasped, stumbling backwards and bumping into the old man who felt much more stronger than he should've been.
"Who disturbs my sleep?" The lion growled, looking down and awaiting an answer. It's mouth was a swirling flow of red and yellow. Mark gulped, backpedaling until the man shoved him forward again. Mark held his vest in his bunched fists, his voice trembling.
"It is I, Mark." The lion waited for a moment before relaxing back into its state and letting its mouth touch the sandy floor again. This time, it's time started darken and you could now see a set of stairs leading down into his belly.
"Proceed. Touch nothing but the lamp."
"Remember boy, fetch me the lamp first and then you shall have your reward." Mark nodded, descending into the mouth of the lion with a churning stomach. Abu whimpers and huddled around Mark's neck as they reach the bottom and find a whole room filled with treasure. Gold shimmers all around him, thousands upon thousands of glittering dollars.
"Would ya look at that!" Abu jumps down from his shoulder and stares at all the gold. Then he bolts for the first thing he sees, feet from touching it.
"ABU!" The monkey freezes halfway, his small hands nearly touching the pile of coins.
"Don't. Touch. Anything! We have to find that lamp!" They both start looking for the special lamp when the rug on the floor stands up and slips behind them. It messes with Abu for a bit until Mark turns around and catches it in the action.
"Hey there little guy!" The rug cowers behind a pillar, peeking out. Mark coaxes the rug out and soon he's able to touch the rug in amazement. The rug warms up to Mark and waves one of his tassels at him. The three of them start going down a hallway when they enter another room.
In the center of the room there's a tall pillar with a staircase leading up to it. Water is surrounding it and uneven stones are placed to form a bridge. At the top of the pillar is a beam of light. Mark starts across the bridge, staring back at the rug and Abu.
"Stay here!" Abu grumbles but stays in his spot as he watched Mark cross the bridge to the pillar. Abu looks around until his eyes center on a giant red ruby sitting in the palm of a golden monkey statue. His eyes grow wide and he's hypnotized by the beautiful treasure. He starts walking towards it, licking his lips.
The rug noticed and grabs his tail to try and keep him in his place. Abu struggles against his grip, getting closer and closer to the lamp. Mark crosses the bridge and grabs the golden lamp sitting upon the pillar. He looks closely at the lamp, shaking it and hearing nothing.
"This is what we came all this way for? This is it-" He's cut off as he looks back to see Abu break free from the rug's grasp and grab the ruby. As soon as the ruby is taken, the room begins to shake and tremble. The ceiling starts cracking and chunks start falling.
"INFEDELS! YOU HAVE TOUCHED THE FORBIDDEN TREASURE!" The voice of the lion erupts through the cave, Mark's feet vibrating. Abu yelps and tries putting it back in its place but lava flood the ground and melts the statue. Mark starts sprinting down the stairs but they soon turn flat and he starts sliding. He gets flung into the air and towards the lava below. He starts screaming before the rug comes flying in and catches him. Mark grabs Abu and they make their escape.
Rocks start falling and hit the rug, knocking everyone off. Mark grabs the rock wall just in time, the old man appearing at the top of the entrance.
"Help me out!"
"Throw me the lamp!"
"I can't hold on. Give me your hand!"
"First give me the lamp!" Mark reaches in his bag and pulls out the lamp. The old man snatches it and starts laughing hysterically. Abu helps Mark out but not before the old man knocks him away and grabs onto his wrist.
"What are you doing?"
"Giving you your reward." The old man pulls out a dagger and holds it up. Mark shakes his head, his eyes widening.
"Your eternal reward.." Before Mark could get hurt, Abu bites his ankle and throws the man off balance. Mark yells as he and Abu fall back into the cave. The rug catches them just before they could get hurt but Mark had taken enough hits to fall unconscious. The lion slams into the sand and disappeared into a huge sand pile. The old man cackles until he snaps his fingers and turns back into the one and only, Jafar. He goes to reach for the lamp when he finds his pockets empty.
He searches for the lamp but doesn't find it, dropping to his knees and screaming in anger at the sky. His face drops into fear as he looks at the mound of sand.