Seven Minutes In Heaven (Mark)

AHHHHH THAT PICTURE GIVES MEH LIFE...also hot flashes. Momma needs a fan..

(Hello my Lovelies! This imagine was requested by @PTX_Septic_Plier. This is actually another Seven Minutes In Heaven one. Enjoy lovelies!)

    You giggled as Jack nudged your shoulder as you drove. You smacked his hand away and focused on the road again. You two were currently driving to Mark's house for a party he was throwing. You guys, Felix, Marzia, Bob, and Wade were going to be there as well. You were excited, seeing as you hadn't been able to hang out with Mark in awhile.

Also, you had a major crush on the hunk..

   That's beside the point. Jack knew all about your love dovey crush on Mark, and he was enjoying every minute of his torture. He would constantly send you pictures of Mark with very in appropriate captions on them, sending subtle hints to Mark without your permission, or just bluntly saying things aloud about the two of you.
    "I swear to god, Jack, you say anything and you're dead." You warned, glaring at him. He threw his hands up in surrender, a huge smirk on his face.
   "Me!? Do anything!? You're being absurd! Oh, stop looking at me like that! Fine, I won't do anything..maybe.." You groaned and shook your head, feeling the blush make it's way on your cheeks.
    "I can't help but notice the eye sex across the room th-"
   "JACK!"
   "Shutting up." You made it to Mark's house, Jack rubbing his shoulder from the punch you just gave him. He walked beside you as you knocked on the door, feeling nervous for some reason. You shot Jack another look before Mark answered the door. His smile made you breathless and you practically melted under his chocolate eyes. Jack shoved you, making you and Mark hug. Jack patted Mark's back and whistles innocently as he walked inside.
    You cleared your throat and stepped out of his strong arms, reluctantly. He smiled and chuckled, pulling you back inside and meeting everyone else. The others were circled around the floor, a bottle in the middle. They all seemed quite tipsy, seeing as you were an hour late to the party. It wasn't your fault, Jack was trying to pick out your outfit and you had to decline on many of his choices.
   "Jack, I want to look good, not give him a boner."
    "Who's to say that's not a good thing?"
    "I will hit you."
    Marzia hugged you and continued drinking from her solo cup, smiling as she clung to Felix. Felix hiccupped as he waved, giving the bottle a spin. You chuckled, shaking your head as Felix had to kiss Bob on the cheek. Mark was completely sober, seeing as alcohol wasn't an option for him. The two of you talked in the kitchen while the others had their tipsy fun.
   Eventually, they grew tired of Spin the Bottle and decided on Seven Minutes in Heaven. Both you and Mark groaned and busted out into laughter. Jack winked at you as he caught you staring at Mark for a little too long.
    "I believe we should have an innocent game of..Seven Minutes in Heaven." The whole group cheered as they agreed to it, throwing the bottle out of the way. You and Mark tried staying out of it but Jack grabbed both of your hands and sat you down next to each other. Your knees were touching, occasionally your hands grazing. Your heart was pounding and you were sweating nervously.
    "Well, since I came up with the idea, I pick who's going first. Hmm this is such a hard de-Mark and (Y/N)." Your mouth went dry as Jack called for you and Mark. Mark seemed shocked as much as you did as Jack smiled at the two of you. You began shaking your head but the whole group protested and whined. You gulped, blushing furiously as Jack grabbed your wrist. You tried protesting, seeing Marzia wink at you and Wade give you a thumbs up.
    "I ship it." Marzia whispered to Felix, giggling. Felix nodded, stifling a laugh as he kissed her cheek.
   "I so called it." You rolled your eyes, seeing Bob drag Mark over to his closet. Jack shoved you inside, a yelp escaping from your lips. Mark was soon shoved inside as well, glaring at the guys. Jack waved and shut the door, locking it. You groaned, hitting the door a couple times.
    "You're not coming out until I hear the Ship happening." Jack said in a matter of fact tone, you could practically see the smirk on his face. You sighed and turned around, barely seeing Mark's face in the dark. He let out a quiet chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck.
    "That's Jack for you." He said, smiling. You giggled nervously and nodded, looking at the ground. The awkward silence stretched and all you could think of was those lips of his. It was the rules of the game after all. You couldn't deny what Jack had said earlier, the tension in the room was thick enough to be cut with a knife.
    "I-I...well it i-is the rules of the game." He said quietly. What. Your heart stopped as you looked up at him. He smiled sheepishly, running a hand through his dark hair. He stepped closer, holding out his hand. You took it hesitantly, being pulled against him. His smile grew wider as your face paled and you had a shocked expression on your face. He tipped your chin up, his lips inches from yours.
    "By the way, Jack told me." You gasped and before you could get too pissed at Jack, Mark's lips were pressed against yours. It took a few seconds to kiss him back, but you did. Your lips moved in sync with his, soft and warm. His hands intertwined with yours, rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb. You titled your head, kissing him deeply. Your hands moved to his hair, running through the floof softly. Mark hummed into the kiss, cupping your face with both hands.
    He stopped kissing, leaned away, and kissed you again. His kiss was sweet and savory, you didn't want to stop. He smelled of cologne and vanilla, his lips tasting of the cinnamon cupcake he had just eaten. You smiled into the kiss, your heart pounding in your throat. Seven minutes had obviously been up, but no one outside seemed to be in a hurry. He pressed you up against the wall, kissing you harder.
    You were breathless and in need of air, but you didn't dare shatter this perfect moment. His hands ran through your hair, causing tingles to go down your spine. You giggled, causing Mark to smile. He kissed you again and again, each of tasting sweeter than the last. Finally, someone knocked lightly on the door, signaling that time was sadly up.
    Mark finally pulled away, you leaning in to press one more against his plump lips. You both smiled widely each other, your hands intertwined. He took a few breaths, steadying himself.
    "That was way better than I thought it would be."
    "Wait..y-you thought about it?" He nodded, pecking your cheek.
    "Obviously, I've been planing this moment for weeks with Jack. He really knows how to set up these kinds of things." Your mouth dropped open, surprised by the news. That sneaky little shit. You hugged him tightly, unbelievably happy. Mark opened the door, you following close behind.
    You friends "Oohed" as Mark fixed his obviously disheveled hair and your bright red skin and messy strands hanging in your face. Jack threw his fist in the air, cheering as he high fived Mark. Marzia clapped and Wade cheered with Jack as Mark wrapped an arm around your waist. He couldn't help himself as he kissed you again, the chorus of "aww's" all around you. You giggled and pulled away, Jack smiling proudly at you.
    "Okay, okay, we don't need a live show of what happened in there. It's Marzia and I's turn." Felix stated, setting his beer down and clumsily getting up. Mark winked at you and pulled you to the couch to watch your drunken friends make fools of themselves.
    "I guess we'll just have to save that for later."
You blushed and kissed his lips, leaning your head on his shoulder. Jack danced around the room, showing you his victory dance.
    "WHO'S THE REAL MVP!? THIS HOT BITCH RIGHT HERE! YUP, THANK YOU JACKIBOY IS ALL I NEED. REAL MVP RIGHT HERE POEPLE!"