Deadpool Part 2 (Mark)

"It's time to put balls in holes..you said whatever I want."

You took a step back, one eyebrow quirking up. He smirked and nodded towards the many rows of Skeet ball machines. You rolled your eyes and let out laugh, seeing Mark stifle a chuckle.
"I get it. You love skeeball. Apparently even more than you love..vagina." You teased, shaking your head and walking towards the machine. He followed close behind, a large smile on his face.
"It was a tough call. I just want to get to know the real now. Not the short, 2-dimensional sex object peddled by Hollywood."
"Balls in holes." You said, nodding towards the game.
"Balls in holes. Prepare to lose tragically."
"Bring it on, Big Man."
"Okay." Mark said simply, giving you a wink before picking up a ball. Instead of rolling the ball, he cocked his hand back and threw it straight into the 100 point hole. Your eyes widened a bit as he looked back at you, a smug look on his face.
"Ruh Roh."
"Ruh roh."
After a few rounds of competing against each other, the game ended and you two carried your tickets to the counter. While Mark beamed with his galaxy ring he had won, you chuckled at the small eraser the man handed you. Mark laughed with you as you two went to sit down. You excused yourself to the bathroom, slipping past the door.
You noticed a man washing his hands in the sink, even from there you could see how built and muscular he was. You froze, looking back at the women's sign hanging on the door. You were in the right place, why the hell was he in here? He looked up, staring at you in the mirror with a smirk on his face.
"Ah, there you are lovely. You're just the person I needed to talk to. My old buddy Mark out there, I see you've been acquainted to him. Well, that's good to know." His voice was a British, his white smile flashing at you. He turned around, walking towards you. You felt an odd vibe about him. You started walking backwards, seeing his intense stare bore into your eyes.
"I-I think you've got the wrong p-"
"Shut up, bitch." A voice snapped behind you. You jumped, turning around to face a buff and tall black headed mullet woman. She snarled at you, a match stuck firmly between her lips. Shit. You gulped, fear clutching your heart. Before you could react, her gloved fist went crashing through your head. You took a feeble gasp before slumping backwards and falling right into the arms of the British villain.
"Take care of my light weight, yeah? Once Mark finds out this gem has been taken, he'll come begging at our feet." He made a face and tossed you carelessly to the girl. She sighed and slumped you over her shoulder, sneaking out the back of the arcade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark sighed, tapping his foot and checking his watch. He looked over at the bathroom door, wondering what was taking so long. He ran his fingers through his dark hair, pursing his lips. He waited a few more minutes before wandering to the bathroom. Making sure no one was watching, he slipped into the girl's bathroom undetected.
He instantly spotted the drops of blood splattered on the tiled floor. Next to those drops was a little note left on the ground. Mark's stomach dropped as he picked it up and unfolded it. As soon as his eyes scanned the words, he threw it down on the ground and kicked a trash can over. He screamed in anger and punched the glass mirror hard enough to shatter it. On the note it read:

"I've got your gem, come and get her. Oh, by the way, what's my name?" Mark growled under his breath as he threw the door open and jogged out of the building, his eyes narrowed and his blood boiling.

"Oh, I'll fucking spell it out for you..."

(Part 3 coming up soon. Sorry for late updates, I've had a lot of stuff going on.)