Bioshock Part 3 (FINAL)

You grabbed Mark's wrist, feeling his skin shock you even through the thick rubber gloves. You pulled him into a room, shutting the door quickly. He followed without complaint, hearing the loud footsteps inching closer. You sighed, your idea playing over and over in your mind. You could hear a Little Sister's giggly and high pitched laugh down the hall.
"You need a..a suit..like me. Big Daddy is your only..choice. Problem is..we..I need to kill it.." You said slowly, feeling a soft rhythm of water dripping on your helmet. Mark let the words register in his mind before nodding to you. He held the pistol tightly, looking at you. You found yourself liking the color of his eyes.
It was nice to see something other than the bloodshot and yellow pupils you deal with every day. His was Brown, but not just any kind of brown. It was warm and chocolatey, soft and shimmering, luring and beautiful. You felt calm staring into them, even if he didn't know you were. His pink lips seemed to be yearning for yours, this surprised you. Having such strong feelings for someone you just met shocked you.
"You'd kill one of those things..just for me?" You nodded, feeling your face heat. You were relived when you realized you were in a huge metal suit, your face hidden away. You explained the plan, telling him specifically to stay in the dark and wait until you were finished. You crept out of the door, watching the Big Daddy stomp his way out in the open lobby. You pulled Mark into the shadows, putting a finger up to where your lips were hidden behind the helmet.
He nodded, strands of black hair slipping in his face. Your fingers twitched with the urge to run them through his hair. Oh, how long it's been since you've had any kind of human contact with another. You forced yourself back to reality, tearing your eyes away from checking him out again.
You slowly moved your way behind the Big Daddy, spotting the Little Sister hunched over another corpse. This Little Girl had tangly black hair pulled into pig tails and a purple and blue ragged dress. Scars littered her arms and legs, scrapes and bruises painting her exposed flesh. She giggled and shoved the needle deep inside the corpse's stomach, humming an eerie tune.
The red Adam starting filling up the needle, her yellow eyes twinkling with excitement. Her Big Daddy stood there silently, his large drill handing in the air. He groaned a little, his helmet glowing bright red. You took a few deep breaths, removing your glove. You knew you had to act fast and you knew one wrong move and you'd be dead before you knew it.
Mark watched anxiously from the dark corner, sweat pouring down his face. He watched with wide eyes as your slender body moved behind the metal monster. You raised your hand up, sparking the flame in the palm of your hand. Your skin tingles as your fingertips sizzled and popped, your bones showing underneath the crisp flesh. The flames licked all the way up your fingers, cracklings as the bright flames danced and swayed in the breeze.
Mark gasped, his face full of awe as he watched you point it at the Big Daddy. Your heart was racing and your head was pounding as you started to tremble. You gritted your teeth and forced yourself to calm down, the Big Daddy standing motionless. You took another deep breathe before tensing up and letting the flames shoot from your hand.
You watched it explode over the creature, wrapping it up in its fiery power. The Big Daddy let out a loud and horrifying howl before throwing himself around and looking at you. You cursed, diving out of the way as his drill hand came smashing down. The Little Sister shrieked and ran to a vent nearby, scrambling into it. You shot another round of flames at the Big Daddy, groaning as he grabbed you by his hand.
He threw you into the stairs, your body crashing into the wood. The suit protected you mostly, but your body still ached from the impact. You got up quickly, flinging yourself at him. You slid out your needle, shoving it deep into one of the holes in his helmet. He cried out, throwing himself around to knock you off.
You banged your weapon on his face, crying out and cursing at him. He revved his drill, swinging around and hitting you off. The drill ripped through part of the suit, slicing the side of your stomach. You hit the wall, falling hard to the ground. You groaned, feeling the pain course through you. Your side ached and you felt the warm and sticky blood drip to the floor.
You pulled out a small pistol from your pocket and start squeezing off rounds at him. Some ricocheted off the metal, but most drove themselves into his suit. You bit your cheek and got up, holding your side with your hand. The Big Daddy was also struggling to remain strong as he stumbling at you. You jumped out of the way, inserting a few more round into his back. You hit a tank, air spurting from it. It groaned loudly, helmet flashing red.
Mark suddenly started driving rounds in its head as well, glaring at the monster. While the Big Daddy was distracted, you lunged on its back and slid the needle straight in the eye hole of the helmet. The Big Daddy twitched for a few minutes before it completely collapsed to the ground. It let out one more gravely groan before being silenced. You took a few heaving breaths before staggering off of the metal corpse. You winced and held your side, seeing the suit ripped and exposing your pale skin.
"Holy shit! Are you okay! You're bleeding!" You tried waving him off but he found a small roll of gauze shoved in one of the cabinets and went to work. You watched him wrap it tightly around your waist and clean the blood off. You thanked him, both of you looking at the dead Big Daddy. You're face was extremely red, your eyes locked with his. He gulped, wiping his forehead and staring at you.
    "Is..is it dead?" You nodded, grunting as you rolled it over. The red had dimmed from its glass and now lay in a forever deep sleep. You stood up, looking at the blood glistening on its drill. Your blood. You turned around to see Mark a few inches from you, his eyes trying to search yours.
    "Before I decide to..climb in that thing..can I see your face?" You bit your lip, it's been so long since you've seen your own face. You looked at the ground, thinking for a moment. You raised your hands, and placed them on each side of the helmet. Mark watched intently, excited to see your face. You hesitated, hearing your helmet hiss and click as all the gears turned and let loose.
    You started pulling on the helmet, waiting for it to release. You tugged harder, feeling it start to give away. You held your breath, your stomach churning. You raised it over your head, slowly. Mark held his breath as well, fighting the urge to take it off for you. You raised it away, setting it on the ground. The stench of blood and rotting meat filled your nose as you inhaled deeply.
    Mark had grown silent as his eyes locked with yours. You stood there, feeling your hair fall down the sides of your face. You spotted a cracked mirror behind Mark, shattered with many cracks but still able to be seen. Your hair was messy and tangled as it hung around your face. Your face was covered in scratches and dirt, bruises and scars from countless fighting.
    Your eyes were a bit crazy and bloodshot, but your original color was still there. Blood trickling from your nostril from the Big Daddy, your tongue tasting the sharp metallic taste. You spit on the ground, waiting for Mark to say something. It was weird seeing your actual face in the mirror, instead of some big and bulky metal helmet.
    "Wow.." Mark breathed, his eyes going up and down your face and body. His intense stare made your insides feel weird, your face heat up, and your eyes do the same. He stepped closer, looking deep into your eyes. You knew now why you saved him back there in that sub, you had to. You just had to save this man, this man you barely knew. His eyes softened as he looked over your face, spotting the blood.
    "Thank you." He whispered, reaching his sleeve up and wiping away the trail of blood from your nose. You gulped, standing still as his fingertips grazed your cheek. It caused tingles to run through your body. So long it's been. He watched you closely, letting his sleeve fall down his arm. His bare hands cupped your cheek, his warm and sweaty hand pressed against your icy cheek.
    You gasped, relishing in its warmth. You let him cup your other cheek, holding your face in his hands. He was breathing heavily, staring at you with a look in his eyes. He pursed his lips, his plump and red lips you couldn't stop staring at. He noticed, and smirked a little.
    "I didn't know..you..were under that suit." He said quietly, smiling crookedly at you. You smiled back a little, ignoring the chilling screams and shrieks through the walls. Mark leaned close, his nose touching yours slightly. Your heart pounded in your chest, your eyes wide. You liked this..you wanted this.
     "Thank you..." He said again, leaning closer. You couldn't take it anymore as the feeling became too strong and you grabbed a fistful of his shirt and slammed your lips on his. He was surprised at first, but then he kissed you back. The kiss was urgent and warm, sweet and so tasty. His lips moved over yours, pulling you closer. He wrapped his arms around your suit, pressing against your lips harder.
    Your hands finally reached his hair, running through the damp strands, pushing them out of his face. His strong arms held you close, his lips molding over yours. You felt like you were breathing a breath of fresh air. The kiss was needy, craving, and hot. It was a kiss that stated how much both of you craved it. After a few minutes, you pulled away to catch your breath.
    "Wow.." You breathed, feeling your lips with your fingertips. He blushed and smiled widely, shaking his head. You smiled back, amazed by what had just happened. Before you could say anything, you heard more voices down the hall. With another quick kiss from Mark, he climbed into the suit with some struggle. Once inside, he had to figure out how to work it and turn it on.
    The helmet flowed green as he clumsily got to his feet and let out a loud sigh. You could just barely see him inside the suit, his eyes staring back into yours. You ran up and kissed the glass, smiling at him before slipping your own helmet on your head. A Little Sister slipped out of the vent at the perfect time, skipping up to the two of you.
    "Mr. Bubbles, Big Sister? I'm ready to find more Angels. Come on, Bubbles!" You nodded to the little girl, seeing her start climbing up Mark's shoulder. He stayed calm and helped her up, swiveling his large head over to you. You slipped your gloved hand into his, giving it a slight squeeze. You pressed your finger to your helmet, seeing him nod as you started pulling him and the Little Sister to another corpse. You smiled to yourself, looking up at Mark again and again.
    You didn't know what the future held for the two of you, but you knew this was definitely a good place to start. Even though you had to kill a metal companion, you knew it was for the best. Now, Mark could be protected at all times.
    "Of course we can. Let's go find some Angels. Don't worry, Big Daddy will protect you...he always will.."

(I'm tired. It's late. This was horrible. I'm sorry.)