Camera Shy

(A/N: Hello my lovely smol beans! This is a cute request by the lovely @AngelDarkWolf. Thank you for requesting it and I hope you all enjoy!)

    Today was finally a warm and sunny day. The wind was warm and the shade was nice and cool. You stood outside, closing your eyes and letting the sun beat down warmly on your skin. You let out a small giggle as you felt Jack's arm slither around your waist. He pressed his lips into your warm cheek and smiled into your neck.
    "Well, hello there." You said quietly, turning to the side and kissing the side of his head. He squeezed you tightly before letting go and ruffling his green hair around. He held up his vlogging camera, smiling with his tongue poking out in the corner. You pursed your lips, clasping your hands together.
    "You're vlogging without me...right?" You asked, biting your bottom lip nervously. He pouted, shaking his head slowly with a smirk. You whined, stepping away and holding your hands up.
    "No,no,no,no! The camera hates me. I hate it, it hates me." You said, your eyes glued to the camera in his hands.
    "Oh come on, baby. Everyone wants to see you and I want you to be in my videos. You're going to be fine, I promise." You frowned, following Jack to the back yard. He pulled you down in front of a big oak tree, leaning against the bark. He kissed your cheek before raising the camera and opening it. Your eyes widened and before you could react, he was already talking.
    "TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND THIS IS M-she jumped.." He said, cutting himself off as he watched you dive away from the view of the camera. He face palmed, seeing you scramble away. He sighed, smiling at the camera before closing it and setting it next to him. You throw a rock at him, glaring before he patted his lap. Finally, you crawled into his grip, rolling your eyes and blushing madly.
    "Okay, so plunging you straight into vlogging probably wasn't the best idea." You nodded, giving him a look before he kissed your forehead.
    "Okay, okay. So, we won't do vlogging first. You and your camera shy." He grumbled, hugging you close and laying his chin on your head. You sighed, playing with his fingers nervously as he thought of ways to help you get over your fear.
    "Just imagine the people watching you are in their underwear." You slapped his chest, giggling a little.
    "That's not just awkward, but creepy, Jack. I'd rather not think of old guy in a thong." He made a gagging noise and shoved you away teasingly with his hand on your face. You burst out laughing and hugged his neck, smiling.
    "Well, thanks for making me lose my lunch. Hmm, There's gotta be a way to get you over this silly fear." He tapped his chin, chewing his bottom lip for a moment before smiling at you and shifting you on the ground. He stood up, brushing himself off before snatching his camera and holding it up.
    "How about we just take some simple pictures? It's a beautiful day today and you're looking beautiful as ever, Lass. So, I can be like your gay photographer for a photo shoot..except..I'm not gay." He said in excitement, wagging the camera around and smiling. You stifled your laughs and stared at him for a few minutes. Seeing him so happy was impossibly for you to say no. So, with a deep breath and a groan, you simply nodded to him.
    "You're deleting them afterwards."
    "Over my dead body." He said back, smiling sweetly before acting like a gay photographer.
    "Okay honey, time to make you look DAMN GOOD! Mhmm, sit your pretty little ass down and cross your legs. OH, SO KAWAII! Now, lean against the tree and cock your head a little. SASSY, just kidding, I want natural expressions. Move your arms like this, your feet like this, and your head a little more to the side. HOT POCKET, YOURE HOT!" You couldn't keep a straight face with his high pitched voice and dramatic movements of his hips and hands.
    "Okay sweetheart, now time for the snap snaps. Keep still and show me that dashing smile you have under all that grumpy cat frown." You giggled, letting your smile break through as you nervously stared into the camera. Before he could actually push the button, you started biting your nails.
    "What if it looks awful!?" You asked, your smile melting into a scared frown. Jack rolled his eyes and scoffed, aiming the camera back at you.
    "Girl, I am a PROFESSIONAL. How dare you doubt my powers. Now, zip up and get back in that pose. I'm on a time limit you know! PLACES TO BE, PEOPLE TO SEE!" You sighed and went back to your position, smiling again. He grinned warmly at you, blowing you a kiss that caused blush to crawl over your cheeks. He nodded, pressing down the button and taking a couple pictures.
    "My beautiful baby.." He whispered, his eyes softening at the sigh of you. You blushed harder, smiling widely as you looked up at him. He took the picture without warning, making you glare at him. He cackled evilly before sitting down next to you and wrapping an arm around you. He raised the camera, kissing your cheek and holding your chin. You looked into the camera, holding his other hand tightly.
    "Cheese." You said quietly, smiling a little as the flash went off. Jack gasped, his eyes going down the flowers all around you. He stared gathering them in his lap, you doing the same. Soon, you two started making flower crowns for each other, teasing and laughing the whole time. Finally, your flower woven crown was ready as you set it on top of Jack's bright green hair. He kissed your nose before placing his on yours. With the camera, you both made a heart with your hands and kissed as the flash went off. You were smiling so wide it hurt, the churning in his your stomach fading.
    "See, I told you you could do it. My little Photogenic Lass." He said with a smile, kissing you softly before opening his vlogging camera up. You nodded, watching his excitement grow as he started talking, his hand tangled tightly into his.
    "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA, LADDIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND THIS IS..my beautiful pastel girlfriend." With that, his voice softened and he planted a sweet kiss onto your forehead as your flower crown fell below your eyes. You giggled, raising it just enough to see to shyly wave at the camera.

"I feel like a pretty tumblr Princess."
"You are, Jack. You are."

(This sucks major booty, but i tired XD)