I Will Protect You

(A/N: HELLOOOO LOVELIES! This is a requested imagine by the lovely @Blabbediblublubb for giving me this idea! I hope you all like it! ENJOY!)

    "Why am I assigned to this?" You said angrily, gripping the tan folder in your hands. You sighed, flipping through the pages quickly. Your boss chuckled at your reaction and shook his head. You two talked back and forth for awhile, your anger rising.
    "Look, you're the best on the job. You always get the job done, this will be a piece of cake. No more complaining, go." He said sternly, nodding towards the door. You bit your tongue and listened to his orders, heading out the door. You grumbled under your breath as you held the folder up to your face again.
    Name: Mark Edward Fishbach
    Age: 27
    Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Sex: Male
    Hair Color: Red
    Height: 5'10"
    Protecter: (F/N) (M/N) (L/N)
    Mission: Protect Mark Edward Fishbach at ALL times
    Your eyes searched paper as you headed out the door. You sighed again, shoving the folder in your bag. You rolled your shoulders, your back aching a little. You were from a Secret Protective Agency, one that no one knew or heard of.  You were here to protect the humans and make sure they knew nothing about you. You were faceless on the earth, just a shadow in the darkness.

That was probably because you were an angel..

    Not the kind that had white, fluffy, winds and glowing halos above their head. Hell no, you were the kind of Angels that did the dirty work. You didn't mind it too much, you thought of yourself as quite the bad ass. Taking on this mission, didn't make you feel very bad ass. It made you feel more like a babysitter if anything.
    You felt the cool breeze rub against your cheek as you headed into the foggy woods. You heard the familiar rush of wind as it circled around you. Leaves brushed past your head in a brightly colored whirl as the world started spinning. You closed your eyes, breathing in the woodsy scent. You waited a couple moments before opening them again.

You were in the road of a small town...

    You looked around, making sure no one saw you. You quickly walked out of the road, and behind houses. You stealthy snuck behind bushes and trees until you spotted the house you needed. Why was I stuck babysitting?!, you thought. You could be out slaying the most horrible creatures, taking care of the most evil people, bringing down the most awful of crimes. Yet here you were, sneaking through backyards looking for a flame haired boy.
    You stopped complaining and his behind a tree when you spotted your target walking out the back door. You ducked down, spying on him carefully.
    "No, no, I'm good. Really, I just don't feel too good tonight. I'll eat some dinner and then head to bed. I know mom, I know. I love you too, buh bye." He said, slipping his phone back into his back pocket. He ran a hand through his vibrant red hair and went to sit on his back porch.
    You slipped off your jacket, wincing as your wings ached. You straightened your back, letting out a relieved sigh as they sprung from your back. You had a large wing span, your wings brushing the dirt. You reached back and rubbed them softly, soothing the pain. Damn things never stop hurting.
    He had on a black sweatshirt and ripped jeans that seemed to fit him nicely. He had a black beard that he often scratched and a deep voice. You found yourself staring at him longer than needed. When you noticed, you shook your head and blushed. I don't blush, stop blushing. He sat quietly, leaning his head back and staring up at the sky.
    You sat down on the ground, placing your head in your hands. Hours went by, you two sitting there and waiting. He occasionally left to use the bathroom or get food, but he would always come back there. Your wings ruffled and stretched as the time droned on. Finally, before you were about to burst, you caught sight of a figure creeping on the side of the house.
    It was a tall man, dressed in black, with a mask on. The sun had lowered behind the house, sending colors of blue and red against the sky. He had a gun in his hand as he tip toed towards Mark. You rubbed your hands together, smiling. You kept quiet as you tucked your wings back and made it around the house. You stood behind the man before he could walk out to Mark and tapped his shoulder. The man gasped and spun around, face to face with you.

"Finally, I can have some fun!"

(MORE TO COME!)