Jealous Bad Boy

(A/N: Hello my lovelies! This is a requested imagine by the wonderful @dasher2016. Enjoy my little book worms!)

You walked to school, head down as always. You ignored the people around you, going straight for your locker. You sighed heavily, shoving your books into the bottom and grabbing the things you needed. You were very quiet to others, which is why you kept to yourself most of the time. You were very obvious that you were the outcast of the school. You didn't mind as long people stayed away from you. You looked up when you heard a few voices down the empty hallway. It was a three guys and a smaller guy. You knew who it was instantly from his bright, red hair. It was the bully of the school, Mark Fischbach.

    He was known for breaking teeth and scaring even the most toughest guys in the school. He didn't pick on you, he never even talked to you before. You made sure to keep your distance away from him, but you watched him most of the time. His angry, chocolate eyes and fiery red hair made him a really handsome man. You watched as him and two of his other friends were backing a kid into the lockers. He held his hands up, his books scattered onto the floor. Mark chuckled, slamming his hand next to the poor kid's head. He yelped, cringing away from him. His buddies laughed as he kicked the boy's papers away.

    "Look punk, next time..stay out of my way." Mark said, smiling down at the boy. He nodded quickly, bending down to pick up his things. They headed down the hallway, to their class. You locked eyes with Mark, his step faltering a bit. He cleared his throat, looking away as he passed you. You rolled your eyes, heading to your class. You and Mark had a habit of catching each other's eyes more than you'd like. You never liked how mean he was to everybody, like he was just a big ball of emotions. You went through the grueling few hours of school until lunch came rolling around. You shut your locker, taking a deep breath.

    "Hey, loser." A voice chirped out, making you internally groan. You didn't even have to turn around to see who it was. It was the head cheerleader of the school, Jane. She flipped her dark black hair behind her shoulders, her red lips shimmering in the pale lights. She was a beauty queen alright, and acted like she was the queen of the school. She hated your guts, something you were still trying to figure out why. She chuckled, slamming your locker shut. You jumped, glaring at her.

    "Awh is the freak getting a little butthurt?" She asked, pouting as she snickered and shoved you into the lockers. You didn't fight back, no matter how hard you wanted to punch her pearly white mouth. You stepped away, heading towards the lunchroom. She sighed, sticking her foot out and tripping you. You yelped, sprawling to the floor, along with everything that was being held in your arms. She burst out laughing, wiping at her eyes as she walked to the front of you.

    "Oops, my foot must've slipped." You touched your aching lip, finding it bloody from your teeth accidentally biting it. You sat up, your back resting against the lockers.

    "Hey, leave her alone." A deep voice rang out, shocking you. Mark walked down the hallway, glaring at Jane. Jane winked at him, twirling her black hair and smiling at Mark. He ran a hand through his red hair and looked down at you.

    "Oh, Mark! Hello handsome, I was just-"

    "Go." Jane looked taken back, her lips parting slightly.

    "Mark, I was just showing the bitch a-"

    "I said, go." He said sternly, gritting his teeth. Jane huffed, crossing her arms and quickly walking down the hallway. You sighed, shaking your head slowly. Your mouth dropped open when he bent down and started to pick up the books that had been thrown onto the floor. You gulped, collecting them as well. He stuck his hand out, waiting for you to take it. He helped you to your feet, handing you the stack of books. You thanked him quietly, clearing your throat. He looked at you, his eyes softening a little.

    "I'm not an asshole all the time you know." He stated, a small smirk on his lips. Your cheeks blazed with blush, your eyes widening.

    "I-I I didn't call you a..I mean I-I...." You fumbled for words, your face getting redder by the minute.

    "It's okay, I hear what other people say. That's alright, people should be afraid of me." Mark mumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets. You stood there awkwardly, hugging the books closer to you. You were starting to see a side of Mark you never would've noticed.

    "Well, what if I'm not afraid of you?" You asked quietly, looking up at him. He seemed surprise of your words, shocked to see his own tan skin flushed with red. He scratched the back of his neck, seeming lost for an answer.

    "W-Well...then you'd be a first." He said, looking down at the ground. You pursed your lips, seeing him differently now. A few students walked down the hallway, staring at the two of you. You looked away from their burning stare, your eyes on him. He was the bad boy of the school, a bad boy talking to the quietest, invisible girl in this place.

    "You should be afraid of me though, I'm not a good person."

    "Somehow I don't believe that." He chuckled, shaking his head in doubt. His smile was nice to look at, it lit up his whole face. It was something that was rarely seen, and you were glad to be the one making it happen. You've been wanting to talk to him for awhile, even after what others had said about him. You two the complete opposite, which was probably why you seemed to connect so well with him. Lunch went by slowly, but to that you didn't mind. Mark stayed with you in the hallway, looking around.

    "Have you been watching me?" You said suddenly, looking at him. He looked even more embarrassed, but just kicked a pencil that was laying at his feet, and glared at the ground. He shook his head, scoffing.

    "Why would I do that!? I don't even talk to you, I have no reason to stalk you like a creep." He rushed his words, raking another hand through his hair. He avoided your eyes, looking away and down the hall. You suppressed a smile, nodding to him and smiling to yourself instead. He looked at you, annoyance on his face.

    "I'm serious! I'm not some weirdo, I have better things to do." You nodded again, not believing anything that was coming out of his mouth. The bell suddenly rang, the alarm making you jump. You both were reluctant to leave, you were finally able to talk to someone. You never would've thought it'd be with someone like Mark, but again, you weren't complaining. He started walking away as crowds of students came streaming down the hallway. You were walking to your class when you turned and saw Mark at the end of the hallway. You quirked an eyebrow at him, watching him quickly turn around and walked into his classroom. His face was slightly red again, making you so shocked that you started laughing. So, he has been watching me.

You knew there had to be another side to this bad boy..you were going to find it out..

(This will be a 2 parter! I am SO sorry if this isn't good, I am so distracted with school and homework. I can't concentrate on writing as much right now. I am very sorry, I'm trying to get my head back in it.)