A little...problem *cough cough*

WARNING: There will be FLUFF, SLIGHT LIMENESS, AWKARDNESS, ECT!
DON'T LIKE, PLEASE DON'T READ!

(This is another request from the lovely @awesomesaucerpanda! This one is..a little awkward..XD BUT, maybe you guys will like it! ENJOY LOVELIES!)

    It was a beautiful, sunny, day in Ireland, which was quite rare. The breeze was cool and the sun was warm, making it the perfect day for a swim. Jack had taken one look out the window and suggested the swim. His eyes lit up and his smile was like the sun, so how could you say no?
"Oh, alright alright. Let's get our bathing suits o-"
"OH! YESYESYES! THANKYOUSOMUCHWE'REGOINGTOHAVESOMUCHFUN! ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!" His words rushed together as his accent couldn't form the words quick enough. You giggled and kissed his nose before he turned and ran down the hallway to the bedroom. You heard him singing a random song as he changed in the bathroom, his excitement simply adorable.
As he changed in the upstairs bathroom, you quickly grabbed your suit and changed in the downstairs bathroom. You were quite excited to swim as well, seeing as the two of you haven't had the chance in awhile. You chuckled at your harshly pale skin, knowing Jack's was even worse. You stepped out of the bathroom, slipping on a large shirt and shorts before grabbing your bag.
Jack walked down the stairs, shirt thrown over his shoulder. His bathing suit hung low on his hips, showing his sharp hip bones and abs. You were caught off guard, letting your eyes scan his chest. He chuckled and struck a pose on the stairs, winking.
"Take a picture, Lass. It'll last longer."
"Nah, I like the real view just fine." He shook his head and laughed, pulling on his shirt and tugging his swim trunks back up. You grabbed the rest of your things and headed out, hand in hand with Jack. His green hair shines in the sunlight, his blue eyes looking brilliantly bright today. They were so beautiful, like large pools of water shimmering in the daylight.
Your friend that lived nearby had a pool in the backyard. They had always let the two of you use it whenever you wanted to. With them being on vacation, it was open to the two of you whenever. So, once you made it to their house, you quickly unlocked the gate and headed around back. There was a fence around their yard, making sure you two had privacy.
"THIS IS GOOD! I AM HAVING A GOOD TIME!" Jack shouted, making you nearly trip over your own feet. You hit his shoulder playfully, running up to the pool. He walked over to the stereo, turning it on and plugging in his phone.
"I'M A BOSS ASS BITCH, BITCH, BITCH, BITCH!" You turn around to see the music blaring and Jack shaking his butt along with the words, slipping on his "BOSS!,BOSS!" sunglasses. You snorted, dropping your bag and laughing at him. Jack stifled his laughter and headed over towards you. You quickly crossed your arms and pulled the shirt over your head, hearing Jack stop in his tracks.
You slipped out of your shorts, folding them into neat piles in the bag. You swayed your hips along to the music, mourning the words along. You giggled to yourself, letting your hair down and turning around to meet Jack. You saw him standing there, staring at you. He looked up, clearing his throat and turning around. You gave him a confused look, seeing him quickly take off his shirt. When he turned back around, both of his hands held the balled up shirt below his stomach, hiding his shorts.
"Uh, Jack? You okay?" You asked, concerned. He cleared his throat again, nodding quickly to you. His cheeks were bright red and you thought it was because of the sun. You stepped towards him, still confused. He held the shirt tighter against him, gulping.
"I-I'm fine, babe. Yep, nothing's wrong. Totally fine." He said quickly, shooing you away. You shrugged and walked over to the steps of the pool, dancing along to the music. You heard Jack's strained grunt and turned around to see him sitting on the table. His legs were crossed and he waved awkwardly to you. Finally, your mouth dropping open.
"Oh..you have a..."
"SHUT UP!"
"You have a..."
"DON'T SAY IT..YOU SAW NOTHING!"
"Are we camping? Cause I see a tent." You said, a smirk on your face. You slapped your knee and bursted out laughing at Jack. He kept a straight face and glared at you, shifting his legs. You giggled and headed into the pool, diving in.
When you emerged, you saw Jack cannon ball into the water. You yelped, getting splashed with the cool water. He came up for air, his face covered in wet, green, hair. You swim over to him, parting his hair with your hands. You kiss his nose, hugging his neck. He holds you waist, smiling at you.
"Is your..problem..gone now?"
"Shut up." He mumbles, looking away and blushing. You turn his face towards you, pressing your lips against his. He kisses you back instantly, gripping your waist tightly. His back presses against the pool wall, his lips moving down your neck. You gasped, grasping his wet hair.
"Who's laughing now, lass?" He whispered against your neck, trailing his fingers up your spine. You giggle and kiss his forehead, smirking. He nibbles your neck, eventually starting to suck on it. You bite your lip, tensing up. He finds your spot, abusing it harshly. You moan quietly, pressing up against him. He kisses back up your neck, until he reaches your lips again.
Your tongue traces his bottom lip, causing him to shiver. Your hands trace his collar bones, down his chest, below the water, and follow his abs with your fingertips. He sighs against your lips, smiling. He suddenly starts to grind on you, causing your hands to stop. You move against his hips, slowing grinding against him. You both moan into each other's mouth, his hands running up and down your sides.
He bites your lip softly, tugging just a little bit. Goosebumps ripple all over your skin, pleasure shooting through you. He leaves marks down your neck, eventually you leaving marks on his as well. He says your name as you bite his neck and trial your fingers down his chest. You run your fingers along the waistband of his trunks, making him buck slightly.
    You kissed his blazing cheek, grinding against him a little harder. He moaned out, his hands keeping your hips steady. One hand leaves your hips, tracing patterns against your stomach. You giggle and kiss him passionately as he goes lower and tugs on your swim shorts. You gasp out, blushing. He chuckles and gently grazes his teeth against your ear lobe. You arch your back, sending chills down your spine.
    He switched positions, pushing you against the pool wall. Water lapped around the two of you as you wrapped your legs around his waist. You nearly moaned on instinct as you heard his low and raspy moan in your ear. You smiled evilly, kissing him hard. With one hand, you quickly went underwater and palmed him. (AH, AWKARDNESS. AH AH AH A-*hides in hole* yep..bye.) Jack lets out a gasp, his back arching and his head leaning up.
    You push away, swimming away from him and winking.
    "Did I fix your..problem?"
     "YOU MADE IT WORSE." You giggled, shrugging and swimming away.
     "Oh well, jackipoo." He sputtered at you, throwing his hands up. He splashed water on his face, shaking his head from side to side.
    "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!?"
    "That's a question to ask..the bonercast...."
    "SON OF A B-"
    "BONNNEERRRRRR!"

(XD AHAHAHHAAH AHAHHAHAH..imma go now.)