Chapter 33: Dinner Party (Part 1)

(BIG ANNOUNCEMENT BELOW!)

That evening I stand before the long mirror in the corner of my room. My white dress reaches to a little bit above my knees and on my feet I have elegant, white heels which leave my feet nearly completely open, except for the strap around my ankle. My hair is in a messy bun with hairlocks hanging out of it.

'Hermione, are you nearly ready? The guests can arrive any moment soon," says Narcissa, knocking softly on the door. 'Coming,' I yell as response. Within 10 seconds I stand by the door of my bedroom, opening it and smiling towards the blonde/black haired woman. She smiles back to me as well. 'You look beautiful dear.' 'Thank you mum, you look gorgeous as well!' 'You're too kind. Come on, the guests can be here within 3 seconds.'

With locked arms we walk down the stairs where Lucius and Draco stand in the hall, waiting. After some seconds after joining them, someone knocks on the front door. Draco strokes his tuxedo neat and walks forward to open the door. Mrs Zabini and Blaise walk in, both in black and emerald green.

'Narcissa! How good to finally see you again after all those years! Oh and Lucius! You become more handsome over the years, I mean it. Look what we have here. Your son is the definition of handsomeness,' shrieks Mrs Zabini. She kisses mum, dad and Draco on the cheek when she notices me.

'Oh dear, are you really? Hermione Malfoy? Oh Blaise, you were so right about her! She's gorgeous!' 'You called my daughter gorgeous, Mr Zabini,' asks Lucius with a smirk on his lips and dark and stern eyes. Blaise blushes and Draco balls his fists. 'Thank you, Mrs Zabini, for the compliment,' I say to the woman, kissing her on her cheeks.

Not many minutes later someone knocks on the door again. Blaise and Mrs Zabini stand now next to me. This time Narcissa opens the door and the Parkinson family walks in. Wait, I never knew that Parkinson had 2 elder brothers?

Mrs and Mr Parkinson greet with mum and dad and than with Draco and me. Everyone makes comments on how happy they are to finally meet me and how beautiful I am. Although Mrs Parkinson said I still look very slender, like I didn't eat. She shouldn't have said that around my overprotective family. 'Eat some more tonight dear,' orders Narcissa me.

Then Pansy and her brothers walk up to us. 'This is Bran and this is Lucian,' she says shortly. The two twins smile at me and one of them rubs through his messy, darkbrown hair. 'Nice to meet you Miss Malfoy. May I say you look stunning this evening,' says the other galantly. 'I have to add that you look perfect this evening, Miss Malfoy,' joins the one who rubbed his hair. 'Thank you, you two look handsome this evening as well. I hope you'll enjoy your time and dinner in here,' I say to them.

Both of them shake my hands and kiss on my cheeks. When I feel a very jealous and angry feeling in my veins, I look to my left at my brother. 'What's wrong with you,' I ask him in a kind of snapping tone. 'What's wrong with me? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? I don't know, my sister flirting with my best friend's brothers can be the reason!' 'I DON'T FLIRT WITH THEM, I TRY TO BE GALANT!' 'BE GALANT ANOTHER TIME AND DON'T FLIRT WITH THEM ANYMORE!' 'I. DON'T. FLIRT,' I yell back.

We stay silent while others enter and I see that Draco is acting more remote. Seriously, what's wrong with that dude! 'Draco, Hermione! Everyone is in already, come on,' says Narcissa. We nod at her but don't say anything to each other at all. She seems to notice it, but doesn't say anything. Although I can read it in her eyes.

'What, in Merlins name, is going on that you two dislike each other so much right now?' And to be honest, I don't understand what I ever did wrong.

Author's Note;

Sorry guys, I simply don't have any inspiration any longer. I know everyone likes this story and I really appreciate all the support and everything, but without inspiration to do something I can't continue. If I do that, it will be crap because I don't write with joy anymore. You all won't like it because it would be short and simply not enjoyable to read. I hope you guys can understand my point in this situation. Maybe later I will continue, who knows?

Also, if you want to take the 'Hermione being Draco's sister' thing as inspiration for a story: do as you like. I have no claim on this idea and I would like to say other people making stories with Hermione as a Malfoy.

See you guys (maybe) later,

Goodbye <3, MidnightHerondale